Profile for lovestoread > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lovestoread RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Coby 4 GB USB-Stick MP3 Player with LCD and FM Radio (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars good mp3 player, August 13, 2008
I had a nextar 1GB and wanted a cheap player with more memory. I'm pretty happy with this one. It sounds much better and down loads MUCH faster than my other one, but the other one was a little easier to use. However, for the money, this was a good buy. I did buy this one instead of the $5 cheaper version to get the FM radio and its only picking up 1 station. Not really worth the extra money but overall I'm still happy with my purchase.

Wu-Yi Tea, Original 25 tea bags
Wu-Yi Tea, Original 25 tea bags
Offered by The Wu-Yi Tea Company
Price: $5.35
2 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickly, July 2, 2008
I ordered this tea because a reviewer stated there was 'garcinia' in this tea but I don't see it in the ingredient list.
I found that this tea does not taste as well as another brand of Oolong tea I use. However, I like that its already in tea bags and ready to use.
Fast shipping also.

Discount Bulk Wuyi WuLong tea (Wu Long, Oolong). This is the TEA Oprah Recommends and is THE BEST ON THE MARKET! Try 4 Ounces. Money Back Gaurantee!

4.0 out of 5 stars no tea bags, June 29, 2008
The product review said this came with free tea bags, which I did not recieve, but the tea came VERY fast and does taste very good. It does work well on my appetite and energy levels.

Will order again.

***Back to add: 4 days ago I emailed the company to let them know there were no tea bags with my order and today the tea bags came in the mail. They really do have excellent customer service and I will be using them for future transactions. Very satisfied customer.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 22, 2008
I like the spiru-tein/fru-tein shakes. I drink them at least once a day. They really keep me full for several hours. This flavor is good. I like the cherry pieces in it. FYI- use a shaker cup or blender bottle to mix. Much more effective than stirring and breaks up the clumps.

Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Shake Chai Latte -- 1.1 lbs
Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein Shake Chai Latte -- 1.1 lbs
Offered by Vitacost
Price: $18.03
7 used & new from $18.03

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 22, 2008
Not my all time hands down favorite flavor, but I do like it enough to always keep it around. FYI- use a shaker cup or blender bottler for mixing these shakes. Much more effective to shake to mix than stirring.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars one of my favorites, June 22, 2008
This is my favorite flavor. A little sweet, so I add more rice milk than is called for. I use a blender bottle to mix my shakes and it leaves no clumps. Shaking the shakes in a cup rather than stirring helps to mix them better. Just a FYI
I have made several orders through this company and have had no problems.

Nature's Plus Spiru-Tein High Protein Energy Meal Blueberries and Cream -- 1.12 lbs
Offered by Vitacost
Price: $17.49
3 used & new from $17.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the flavor, June 22, 2008
This, the tangerine dream and the cherry jubilee are my favorite flavors. It really helps to have a blender bottle for these shakes. It mixes them with no clumps and because of the real fruit pieces in them you don't want to use a blender. Also I have made many orders through the vitamin shoppe and have never had any problems.

Time Bandit: Two Brothers, the Bering Sea, and One of the World's Deadliest Jobs
by Malcolm MacPherson
146 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, June 3, 2008
I loved this book. I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased it but it was well worth the read. I laughed, cried, laughed some more, and just couldn't put the book down. I really enjoyed it.

BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 20-ounce, Clear/Green
BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 20-ounce, Clear/Green
Offered by papasmurf squared
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars handy mixer cups, June 3, 2008
I love these mixing cups. They work well and are much easier to use and clean then a blender. I use them mainly for protein shakes and they have always blended the protein powder with the milk really well. No clumps.

Stash Tea Double Spice Chai Black Tea, 18 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 6)
Stash Tea Double Spice Chai Black Tea, 18 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 6)
Price: $18.32
12 used & new from $14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, March 21, 2008
I have always loved chai tea but wanted more spice so I always brewed it really strong. This tea is just right and I'm very happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6