Profile for TheOneAndOnlyRamRod > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TheOneAndOnlyRamRod RSS Feed

1200 Thread Count Egyptian Quality 3pc Duvet Cover Set, Solid, Full/Queen, Navy Blue
Offered by Bespolitan
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Soft Duvet Cover, July 11, 2013
Just received this duvet cover today and it was extremely soft to the touch! I threw it in the wash because I couldn't wait to use it, and after pulling it out it became even softer! Material also seems durable and of good quality.

adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock, University Red/White, Large
adidas Copa Zone Cushion Sock, University Red/White, Large
Offered by ALL IN ONE STUFF
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, September 21, 2011
These socks are exactly what I needed. Great support, hold, and a nice soft feel! Perfect for soccer or any sport of that nature.

Microsoft Arc Mouse - Black
Microsoft Arc Mouse - Black
Offered by HYDE PARK
Price: Click here to see our price
63 used & new from $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Mouse - Poor life span, March 29, 2011
The Microsoft Arc Mouse is a decent mouse with a few problems. I enjoyed this mouse while I was using and found it to be a great addition to my desktop. I noticed that it had a completely different ergonomic feel than many other mouses and it takes some time to get used to. However my biggest issue with this mouse is that after 2 weeks of use it had died on me, I am assuming it is because of an issue with the transmitters (I perused the web and found this to be a major issue with many other people); Not once did I drop the mouse or put it through any unnecessary strains. However I filed my claim with Amazon and they were more than willing to take it back.

Pros:
Interesting and fun design
Very compact

Cons:
Takes time to get used to
Mouse life issues

Endstate:
I would recommend this mouse if you are into trying out new products and peripherals

Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer
Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer
7 used & new from $104.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Speakers!, March 29, 2011
Let me just start off by saying these speakers are a great buy!
They had good sound quality and a good amount of bass. Personally I find that on my desk I do not have enough room to fit all 5 of the satellite speakers (I wish I could), but the system still works perfectly with 3 satellites. I have been putting this sound system through roughly 7 months of heavy usage (touching base on all sound ranges and frequencies). Only once had I noticed a slight feedback issue and I am assuming it was from a poor quality Pandora song because I was not able to recreate the sound. In addition I utilize this system with a gaming system and have only received the best sound output from them. These speakers are still clear and provide me with the perfect amount of bass to music ratio I enjoy!

Pros:
Durable and long lasting
Good range of sound and frequencies
Great for video games

Cons:
My only wish is that the system should have a downward firing bass driver and not a horizontal firing one.

Endstate:
The perfect speakers for the individual who likes to rock out and jam.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover/Notebook Combo, March 29, 2011
The CaseCrown Soft Faux Leather Cover for the Amazon Kindle was hands down a superb buy. This product arrived exactly as described and even fit my nook. The ebook cover has multiple sleeves in it to place a variety of objects. In addition I found that after about a 8 months of decent usage the cover has left my nook unscathed and protected.

Pros:
Feels right
Protects ebook

Cons:
Sometimes the magnetic clasp has the tendency to come undone, but not a big issue

Endstate:
Great product! I am not disappointed at all.

Avatar (Two-Disc Original Theatrical Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Avatar (Two-Disc Original Theatrical Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
DVD ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by MoreThanMachines
Price: $18.46
101 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best moveis of this century, March 29, 2011
Overall, let me start out by saying this was a phenomenal movie. Hands down one of my most favorite releases of 2009. James Cameron is the director of many acclaimed movies and his other most notable movie was Titanic - another masterpiece.

Avatar tells the story of a human occupation on an alien and distant planet. The plot and story for the most part revolve solely around the story of Pandora (the planet) and its history/future. When the main character (played by Sam Worthington) whom is disabled from the waist down is given the ability to utilize creatures called Avatars to perform activities he hasn't been able to do in a long time things get interesting. Avatar is a movie that takes the viewer on an amazing and colorful journey and can be enjoyed by just about anyone.

Pros:
Beautiful scenes and color
Character Development
Plot Development

Cons:
Movie left me only wanting to spend more time on the planet of Pandora

Endstate:
Definitely a movie for any member of the family

Nair Hair Remover Body Cream for Men, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Nair Hair Remover Body Cream for Men, 8-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Offered by Junebug Logistics
Price: $33.99
3 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nair Hair Remover Body Cream, March 29, 2011
The Nair Hair Remover Body Cream was somewhat a new trial by fire for me, I had decided to forgo shaving my chest for Spring Break in hopes of finding a hair removal cream that would work for me. I cannot complain about this product, it worked exactly as described. The bottle in my opinion only contains enough cream for about 5 uses (if used as described by the instructions), but this is dependent on your physique. The only piece of info I wish they had put down on the label would be to use the cream ONLY ONCE IN EVERY 24 HOUR PERIOD. I ended up applying a second layer of cream after I had removed the first one and found that my skin could not handle it, thus I had a few chemical burns for about 4 days. Otherwise the Nair Hair Removal Body Cream worked like a charm, it was easy, quick, and effortless to clean.

Pros:
Quick
Relatively Simple
Great alternative to spending a lot of time shaving in the shower

Cons:
Has the potential to chemical burn skin if applied more than once in a 24 hour period

Endstate:
If you are hesitant on buying this product, I would definitely suggest that you at least try it once. I found it to be a perfect alternative for shaving.