Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Targus Presentation Remote (AMP18US)
Targus Presentation Remote (AMP18US)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, June 9, 2014
Presenter works really well and is small enough to easily fit in a briefcase without needing much room. The USB stick fits nicely inside the battery compartment as well reducing the likelihood of losing it. I would note that this presenter does not include a laser pointer. It's a great buy for the money though.

Cable Matters Active Mini HDMI to VGA Male to Female Adapter in White
Cable Matters Active Mini HDMI to VGA Male to Female Adapter in White
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $8.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work With a Dell Venue Pro 11, May 12, 2014
I purchased this item thinking I could use it to present using my Dell Venue 11 Pro which only has a mini HDMI port. Unfortunately, the signal would not transfer to multiple types of monitors. I can't really say if this is a good product or not because I am not sure if it is the adapter or that my tablet will not work with this. Either way, I would not recommend buying this product for use with a Dell Venue tablet of any kind.

Edit: Have changed this review to one-star. Later found a similar type product that worked perfectly with my tablet. This product appears to be a dud.

Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple Remote - Black
Logitech Harmony Smart Control with Smartphone App and Simple Remote - Black
Price: $99.99
29 used & new from $73.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Very flawed wifi reception, December 13, 2013
I can't give this product any more than 2 stars. It does it's job with the included remote and works well for that, but if you're hoping to get any use from the Internet connectivity, get something else. This model would not stay connected to my home network for more than a few hours before dropping off until finally it just wouldn't connect at all. I am returning mine and requesting a replacement. It will have two strikes against it when it finally arrives. If it doesn't connect immediately, it's going right back for a refund. I have three Rokus, multiple smart phones, tablets and computers all connected to the network without a problem. This product gets an F in that department.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2013 1:41 PM PST

Record a Story: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
Record a Story: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
by Editors of Publications International Ltd.
Edition: Board book
83 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Playback does not work, December 12, 2010
I was first going to try to contact the publisher of this book before listing a poor review, but because they choose to not list any contact email address on their Website, I will go ahead and leave a review here.

My in-laws recorded this book for my 5 year-old son. We have tried to play it multiple times and the book is unable to make it beyond page three. Most times it wants to just start at page one again every time you turn a page.

This is a very cute idea and would be a good gift if their technology actually worked.

Save your money grandparents because this book will ultimately become a disappointment.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2014 8:23 PM PST

DeLonghi TCH6590ER Ceramic Tower Heater
DeLonghi TCH6590ER Ceramic Tower Heater
Offered by brick adams
Price: $79.99
3 used & new from $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Electrical Hazard, November 16, 2008
I owned this heater for one day and it fried the wiring in the bedroom it was in. When the heater turns on and off from the thermostat, be prepared for it to pull so many amps that it fries the circuit. Stay far away from this heater. If I could give it zero stars, I would.

yooZoo Creative Labs MP3 Player silicone skin cover for Zen V & Zen V Plus w/ Armband & LCD screen Protector - Midnight Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy, May 28, 2008
This case is functional, durable and best of all cheap! Arm band works great for running or lifting. Just buy it already!