Profile for Franklin Graves > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Franklin Graves RSS Feed

Crush Your Ecommerce Marketing: 24 Instant Strategies to Boost E-commerce Sales, Maximize Profits and Crush Your Online Competition
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, November 15, 2014
A must have source for e-commerce strategy development and planning. Relevant advice. Don't be the only one without this valuable resource!

Criminal Procedure: Investigation
Criminal Procedure: Investigation
by Erwin Chemerinsky
Price: $88.00
101 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Casebook, January 16, 2012
This book provides a great approach and good case readings on criminal procedure. It has very relevant Supreme Court cases mixed with good analysis along with insightful "side-cases" between the topics.

If the cases in this book don't get you talking during class, then you're doing something wrong!

Civil Procedure: A Coursebook (Aspen Casebooks)
Civil Procedure: A Coursebook (Aspen Casebooks)
by Joseph W. Glannon
155 used & new from $0.88

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Law School Book, January 16, 2012
I don't even know where to begin. This is seriously one of the best and most helpful books I have ever encountered.

This is NOT like the normal casebooks used in other classes. This books ANSWERS the questions it asks, but still maintains a challenging and thought-provoking aspect you demand from a law school course. It provides relevant cases and spells out the letter of the law. It honestly guides you through the procedures of when, where and how to start and finish the legal process. A coursebook at its finest.

If your professor has assigned this book, prepare to hold a biased view for the remaining two years of school. I can say I actually look forward to the readings assigned for this class.

Professors take note: this books actually helps students and leads to much more enlightened class discussions and socratic teachings :)

Constitutional Law 3e
Constitutional Law 3e
by Erwin Chemerinsky
Price: $158.00
215 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars After seeing the others..., January 16, 2012
This review is from: Constitutional Law 3e (Hardcover)
After seeing other reviews not approaching the scope of this book, I felt the need to share my thoughts from a student perspective.

This is a great casebook. I just started my second semester and, compared to some of my books last semester, this one is great so far. It is helpful having the brief explanation/ application of the case before you start to read it so I know what to look for as I read. It is a HUGE book. The largest book I've been assigned, so I can't help but BEG Aspen to release a digitial edition for future students. Also, there is a supplement you have to get and use throughout the semester. It is very helpful. Not to mention this is the same author as the lectures on BARBRI for Con Law.

Again, the book is huge, but don't let it overwhelm you. If anything, I highly recommend starting with the table of contents (or your class syllabus) to get a brief overview of where this book will take you. As most 1Ls, I'm sure your wondering how Con Law will even be taught!

Kotobukiya Star Wars Han Solo Silicone Tray
Kotobukiya Star Wars Han Solo Silicone Tray
Offered by wales e-commerce
Price: $8.77
52 used & new from $3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chocolate Mold! Not great for ice., January 3, 2012
I received the Han Solo ice cube tray as a Christmas gift (it was on my wish list). I can't recommend it as a very solid ice cube maker. You have to be careful when filling it and putting it into the freezer due to the flimsy rubber material.

That being said, the main reason I wanted this "ice cube tray" was to use it as a chocolate mold. It works AMAZINGLY well! I cannot say this enough, but there is no question as to whether this should be purchased. Get it now!

I hate that I quickly threw away the packaging because I can't remember if it dishwasher safe. I'm hand washing it just so over time it doesn't warp if anything.

BOTTOM LINE: Get it now!
Comment Comment | Permalink

21 (Vinyl)
21 (Vinyl)
Price: $21.21
23 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pressing and quality behind this vinyl, December 24, 2011
This review is from: 21 (Vinyl) (Vinyl)
The pressing of this vinyl is very strong and heavy. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in owning a great album. This is a must for any person that enjoys vinyl.

There is a download card for a free digital download. IT EXPIRES FEB. 12 2012, so make sure you use it before then!

I would have enjoyed more cover pictures or booklet, but otherwise, I highly recommend this vinyl.

DUAL 2 RCA STEREO AUDIO EXTENSION CABLE 6' 6 FT FOOT GOLD MALE FEMALE
DUAL 2 RCA STEREO AUDIO EXTENSION CABLE 6' 6 FT FOOT GOLD MALE FEMALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Female to Male RCA Stereo Extension Cable, November 30, 2011
I purchased this product from Dale's Deals. It arrived very quickly and doesn't have the typical "cheap" feel to the cord I was expecting.

The packaging says gold plated, but I wouldn't know other than by the tips.

Great value, great product. Definitely recommend ordering.

A Very She & Him Christmas (LP+MP3)
A Very She & Him Christmas (LP+MP3)
6 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome vinyl to own for Christmas collection!, November 9, 2011
My expectations for the vinyl were right on par! Great "vintage" vibe and amazing music for the season that won't get old!

1) It arrived in amazing packaging, SO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER FROM AMAZON!
2) The vinyl was red
3) The digital download was included (DRM free)
4) The cover and sleeve were well designed!

What I wanted more of:
1) A better cut vinyl, I've seen much better quality in terms of "special" vinyl colors, etc. The center hole on my vinyl is very sloppily cut, but still playable.
2) A photo sleeve!! I would have enjoyed at least a one-page insert, but alas there was nothing. Not even a B&W insert...

I HIGHLY recommend this vinyl for any fan of records or Christmas music in general.

See other reviews for the music, this was strictly for the record aspect of the release. However, how can you go wrong with a She & Him Christmas!?!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2011 12:41 AM PST

Fossil Women's ES2421 Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Champagne Glitz Analog Dial Multifunction Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife LOVED it!, September 4, 2010
I ordered this as a surprise birthday present for my 22-year-old wife. She was shocked and LOVED the watch when she opened it. She liked that it was all stainless steel, most of the other watches were plastic or leather.

This is a great watch and I highly recommend it to other people. We had to get two links taken out, but after that it fit perfectly.

UPDATE:
It's been a little over a year since I gave the watch to my wife. It has held up really well. She wears it A TON (almost every day), so there has been some fading of the gold color along the links on the bottom. However, the watch kept time, the battery didn't need to be replaced, and she is STILL receiving complements about it!

GET THIS WATCH! :)