Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for E. Weiss > Reviews

Browse

E. Weiss' Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Weiss RSS Feed (Minneapolis)

Page: 1 | 2
MeMoi - Maternity Thigh Shaper Nude X-Large
MeMoi - Maternity Thigh Shaper Nude X-Large
Offered by JustMe Hosiery & Leggings
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit great, durability a problem, May 18, 2016
The fabric is great and there is definitely enough room to accommodate my expanding belly. I don't wear these for real "shaping" purposes but rather to protect against thigh chafing while wearing dresses in the summer months and it definitely serves that purpose well without being too constricting. My issue is with durability.The non-maternity thigh shapers from Me Moi that I own have held up fine, but I have now purchased two of the maternity version and the gusseting has started to tear out after only two or three wears on both pairs.

KUCI® Pregnant Women Maternity Pantyhose Opaque Tights 120 Denier (Claret-Red)
KUCI® Pregnant Women Maternity Pantyhose Opaque Tights 120 Denier (Claret-Red)
Offered by KUCI
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Slips AND Grips, February 12, 2016
When I first put these on, they were fine. I found them to be very tight in the thighs (I do have thick thighs and wear a size 14 pants) but since they stretched well over my belly and fit comfortably around my natural waist, I figured they would work. By about two hours into my workday the belly panel was sagging practically to my knees and the only thing keeping them up was the ultra-tight band around each thigh. Maybe if you are petite with a big, basketball-type bump these will work. But for me at 5' 8" and 210 lbs. with about an 18 week bump, they really didn't cut it. The color is great though. Why is it so hard to find maternity tights that aren't black?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2016 12:50 AM PST

Plenty by Tracy Reese Women's Lace Insert Top, White, Large
Plenty by Tracy Reese Women's Lace Insert Top, White, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hippie chic, September 17, 2015
I took a gamble on this top because it's a look that can be tricky to pull off if you're curvy. Boxy cuts can sometimes just make you look wide and the material is tissue-thin. But this is cropped in such a way that it's very flattering and the lace inset is beautiful, feminine and nicely-stitched. It's an extremely delicate piece so heed the tag's care directions when they say dry clean only. Great for hot weather, versatile for lots of trendy looks.

Aerosoles Women's World Chlass Gladiator Sandal,Black Snake,10 M US
Aerosoles Women's World Chlass Gladiator Sandal,Black Snake,10 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy, but flimsy, August 26, 2015
I am a dedicated Clarks-wearer, but after buying a pair of impressively comfy Aerosoles heels for a wedding I thought I would try flats in this brand too. They fit well and look good but I can't imagine they are going to last for more than one season of wear. The pleather/vinyl upper part started fraying on second outing and although the fabric-covered footbed makes the sandals very comfortable, if you even scrape the toe part in the slightest while walking (sidewalk or floor) the white part of the sole shows through - particularly distracting on black sandals. I colored the scraped parts with a marker, Pretty Woman style, but as far as sturdiness these are about two steps above a flip flop.

Vince Camuto Women's Doodle Dabs with Chiffon Tank, Blue Night, X-Large
Vince Camuto Women's Doodle Dabs with Chiffon Tank, Blue Night, X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but boxy, August 11, 2015
This piece looks quite billowy on the model (who is clearly tiny) and I am plus-sized, so I ordered an XL. The fit IS intended to be loose, but since the cut is boxy under the arms and to the hem it just is not that flattering. I usually wear another black or white tank underneath it and like the look, but it's not my favorite piece from this brand. The print and feel of the fabric is very nice, though.

NYDJ Women's Stacy Stripe Dress, Heritage Navy/Sugar, 14
NYDJ Women's Stacy Stripe Dress, Heritage Navy/Sugar, 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite thing in my closet, August 11, 2015
I own probably ten pair of NYDJ jeans and pants, so I thought I could safely branch out to try the label's dresses, too. I was rewarded handsomely with what might be my favorite dress ever. I didn't read the description thoroughly before buying so the built-in shapewear was kind of a surprise, but ultimately a good one. It was tricky getting into and out of on first wear, but once you get the hang of it you'll wish all your clothes had this amazing tummy-minimizing panel. I stand up straighter when I wear it, the side contrast panels make you looks super narrow and the darted waist is very flattering, too. Material isn't super-light in weight so it's not what I would call a "sundress" - it's more for transition between seasons or cooler summer days. Can dress up, down, or wear to work! I am curvy, mostly pear-shaped size 14 in dresses and the 14 in this was a perfect fit.

LOLE Women's Turquesa Top, Large, Black
LOLE Women's Turquesa Top, Large, Black
Price: $46.95

4.0 out of 5 stars 50s pin-up vibes, August 11, 2015
This top definitely gives you a 50s pin-up type silhouette. I am a curvy size 14, but don't think of myself as being overly busty (usually a 38 C in bras). When I tried this on with the pads in I felt way over exposed, meaning the push-up effect was a little too much. But after taking the pads out and re-adjusting the tie of the halter part a little I liked it a lot better. However, if you are looking for something sporty or more modest, this is not the style for you. It's a well made piece with unique design, good support, and the band around the ribs fits nicely for my 36-38ish measurement. Purchased in size Large "Black and White Texture" pattern to go with Lole Matira Bottoms to complete the vintage, high-waisted bikini look.

THORNELL Cat-Odor-Off Concentrate, 16-Ounce
THORNELL Cat-Odor-Off Concentrate, 16-Ounce
Price: $19.64
12 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and effective, June 29, 2014
One of our cats peed all over a pile of white laundry. Nothing was visibly stained, but it smelled terrible - even after a regular heavy soil cycle in the wash and a wash with apple cider vinegar. I thought I was going to have to throw out all our white clothes (including an expensive pair of jeans) but this product saved the whole load! I measured out about 2 oz. and poured it in the dispenser where you would normally put the laundry detergent. I also squeezed about an extra capful directly on the clothes, let the washer fill and soak for about an hour, and then ran it through a regular white cycle. After the clothes dried there was not a trace of urine scent left. If you don't like the ginger-y smell of the Odor-Off, I would suggest running a regular cycle with detergent immediately after soaking, but the smell does dissipate eventually. I hope I won't have to use this product again, but I plan to keep a bottle around just in case.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever, works all over, October 29, 2013
The tiny tube of this lasts forever and it really lasts all day on your face too. Keeps any makeup in place, not just eyeshadow. I use it as a spot concealer or a base for thicker under eye concealer when I really look extra tired. Bought the full size almost three months ago after I tried this sample and am still using the same tube. It's a lot to drop on the full size but totally worth it. One of the only makeup products I really evangelize about.

Vince Camuto Women's Disco Studded Collar Blouse, Papyrus, Large
Vince Camuto Women's Disco Studded Collar Blouse, Papyrus, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Details make the difference, October 29, 2013
Comes with the camisole beneath it, which is not listed in the description. The details and tailoring on this shirt are really nice: heavy buttons, nicely finished cuffs, and little snap closure loops on the inside that keep the camisole straps in place. Because of how bright/shiny the studs on the collar (which are three different sizes and do lay flat if you are worried about them poking out too much) are, I was afraid this might end up looking a little bit like Dynasty/cruise wear but it actually has this kind of refined yet tough quality to it. I have average length arms and square, broader-than-average shoulders and the shoulders hit me right where they are supposed to, but the sleeves are quite long. Looks great on its own and even better with the collar peeking out beneath some a more basic piece like a crew neck sweater or sleeveless shell.

Page: 1 | 2