Profile for E. Weiss > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Weiss RSS Feed (Minneapolis)

THORNELL Cat-Odor-Off Concentrate, 16-Ounce
THORNELL Cat-Odor-Off Concentrate, 16-Ounce
Price: $19.64
10 used & new from $12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and effective, June 29, 2014
One of our cats peed all over a pile of white laundry. Nothing was visibly stained, but it smelled terrible - even after a regular heavy soil cycle in the wash and a wash with apple cider vinegar. I thought I was going to have to throw out all our white clothes (including an expensive pair of jeans) but this product saved the whole load! I measured out about 2 oz. and poured it in the dispenser where you would normally put the laundry detergent. I also squeezed about an extra capful directly on the clothes, let the washer fill and soak for about an hour, and then ran it through a regular white cycle. After the clothes dried there was not a trace of urine scent left. If you don't like the ginger-y smell of the Odor-Off, I would suggest running a regular cycle with detergent immediately after soaking, but the smell does dissipate eventually. I hope I won't have to use this product again, but I plan to keep a bottle around just in case.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever, works all over, October 29, 2013
The tiny tube of this lasts forever and it really lasts all day on your face too. Keeps any makeup in place, not just eyeshadow. I use it as a spot concealer or a base for thicker under eye concealer when I really look extra tired. Bought the full size almost three months ago after I tried this sample and am still using the same tube. It's a lot to drop on the full size but totally worth it. One of the only makeup products I really evangelize about.

Vince Camuto Women's Disco Studded Collar Blouse, Papyrus, Large
Vince Camuto Women's Disco Studded Collar Blouse, Papyrus, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Details make the difference, October 29, 2013
Comes with the camisole beneath it, which is not listed in the description. The details and tailoring on this shirt are really nice: heavy buttons, nicely finished cuffs, and little snap closure loops on the inside that keep the camisole straps in place. Because of how bright/shiny the studs on the collar (which are three different sizes and do lay flat if you are worried about them poking out too much) are, I was afraid this might end up looking a little bit like Dynasty/cruise wear but it actually has this kind of refined yet tough quality to it. I have average length arms and square, broader-than-average shoulders and the shoulders hit me right where they are supposed to, but the sleeves are quite long. Looks great on its own and even better with the collar peeking out beneath some a more basic piece like a crew neck sweater or sleeveless shell.

French Connection Women's Veronica Vhari Sweater, Menthe, Large
French Connection Women's Veronica Vhari Sweater, Menthe, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Stretchier than expected, October 29, 2013
I watched this sweater go down in price (to under $50) or a long time and I'm glad I did. It is a high quality piece of clothing, but still not worth the original $100 plus price tag. Overall the color is beautiful, a little bit brighter and almost more seafoamy than mint as described. The main thing that surprised me is that I was expecting more of a thick, woolen feel and while this does have some angora/wool content to it, it also has a lot of stretch to it. You also have to be really careful when you wear OR store it. The fabric snags easily so I can't really wear metal or studded jewelry with it and because of the stretchy quality you are not supposed to store it on a hanger because it will lose its shape. The picture also doesn't really show that it's cut to be longer in back and shorter in the front which I think is really flattering for people with smaller waists and fuller hips. I wear mine with high waisted skinny jeans or a wool pencil skirt and have gotten a lot of compliments on it so far.