Profile for Milla > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Milla RSS Feed

Wild Woman in the Bedroom: Break free of insecurities and awaken your true passion.
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Self-Love, July 2, 2014
At first I started this journey with Layla hoping to ultimately have better sex. In reading this book the concept that is resonating with me most though is self-love. Layla is asking questions and suggesting excercises that take me out of my comfort zone to think/dig deeper into my desires. Yes, I want better sex but what I want more than anything is freedom. Freedom from insecurities rooted in abuse I experienced as a teenager/adult. I love how Layla writes as if we are two girlfriends talking over coffee. Layla is direct, open and easy to relate with. This book along with her Obliss course have given me a new perspective on sex, my mate, my body, my insecurities and how important self-love is. She provides simple easy to follow instructions for daily excercises. She guides me through each step which I like, she will break down the Negitive and positive feelings that might be associated with each step. I am 1/2 way through the journey and I have experienced a priceless breakthrough recently in my sexual relationship with my mate that took me out if my body, up into the heavens and back. I am so grateful to Layla for creating a space and a platform to encourage women like me to love myself, ENJOY myself, allow my self to be enjoyed by my mate fully and authentically and not feel an ounce of shame. I absolutely look forward to completing the 6 week Obliss course. There is not a women I know that wouldn't benifit from reading this book. Thank you Layla :)

Lily Of The Desert Aloe Vera Gel ( 1x32 Oz)
Lily Of The Desert Aloe Vera Gel ( 1x32 Oz)
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: $9.73
73 used & new from $5.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold, July 25, 2011
I use this in my natural hair-it tightens my curls and has helped my hair grow. I use this on my face along with green tea and apple cider vinegr as a toner my face feels wonderful its tight and bright. (I also use a baking soda scrub before and 2 dabs of jojaba oil after.)When me or my chidlren get a cut, I put some on it and it aids in healing. I want an aloe vera plant. Until then this is a lifetime keeper product. This particular brand is just aloe vera no dyes or additives like the stuff you find in walmart.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2012 7:46 PM PDT

Australian Tea Tree with Cocoa Butter and Tree Leaves (Face and Body Soap)
Australian Tea Tree with Cocoa Butter and Tree Leaves (Face and Body Soap)
Offered by Natural Handcrafted Soap Company
Price: $11.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Goood stuff, July 25, 2011
Smells light and natural. This soap was great. It does not dry out my skin and I cut it in half and the soap has lasted me for 4months. I use it on my face only. Nothing magical though. It did not help with pores, scars or anything but it is a very good gentle cleanser. The folks who make this soap are really nice also. Make sure to keep this soap away from water, like don't leave it in the shower. I keep it in a soap container outside of my shower. It melts really easily.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not great, July 25, 2011
I have been using this conditioner for a couple of months now and I like it. I don't love it but it is a brand I think I will play around with and see what else they offer. This product smells good and feels good on my hair in the shower. It leaves my hair really soft right after but a few hours later my hair feels dry. I am black with natural hair so it can get dry very quickly. What I have done is started using this only on the days I wash my hair because it has some great ingredients and I use aloe vera gel/shea bitter with it and my hair has grown alot. But on a daily basis I co-wash for ultimate softness and moisture I use Herbal Essence Hydration conditioner that stuff is AHMAZING!

I also used this on my daughters hair which is mixed and thier hair likes it more than mine. Thier hair has a lot of bounce aftwerwards and thier curls are beautiful. So, I guess it depends on the hair but it still is not a product I would buy again for thier hair either. The price, the amount you get along with how it works on the hair is not worth a re-buy.

Household Essentials 80-Pocket Hanging Jewelry and Accessories Organizer, White Vinyl
Price: $10.71
22 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, July 25, 2011
This hangs easily and holds my big hoopy earrings, feather earings, my little earings. The fact that it is white makes it easy to see everything in the pockets. It has a few larger pockets on teh bottom that I use for rings and necklaces. Good buy and a good price!

Raw Unrefined Yellow Shea Butter FILTERED & CREAMY 5 0z
Raw Unrefined Yellow Shea Butter FILTERED & CREAMY 5 0z
Offered by Halaleveryday
Price: $5.50
2 used & new from $3.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, July 25, 2011
This was my first time using shea butter. I used it for my hair and my face. I am black and my children are mixed with puerto-rican. I used it on thier hair also and thier hair loved it. For my hair it keep it soft and helped it grow. I mixed the shea butter(melted in the microwave for anout a 1min) then mixed it with cocunut oil or Sweet Almond oil and used a body oil. Wonderful. Trumps any body oil you buy off of the shelf. Use this after a shower body scrub and your skin feels heavenly! I also used this on my face at night never broke me out! Love this stuff.