Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Etkoba > Reviews

Browse

Etkoba's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Etkoba RSS Feed

Amazing Herbs Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil - 8oz
Amazing Herbs Black Seed Cold-Pressed Oil - 8oz
Price: $15.63
48 used & new from $13.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this product, December 11, 2013
This bottle came super fast and I Loved it so much I had to order another, larger one. I take 1 tablespoon everyday and it has been clearing up my skin. Thank you Amazing Herbs for a Fantastic Product.

Smiley Face
Smiley Face
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this movie, May 14, 2011
This review is from: Smiley Face (Amazon Video)
I saw this movie and House Bunny; and loved both films. I came to the realization that Anna Faris is someone who plays her roles so well, that it's difficult to know if she is ever not in character. She's charming, funny and a deliberate change up from the usual suspects. I definitely hope to see her fresh face doing more comedy and such. I have seen most of these types of films but this one is my favorite, maybe because I don't have to be too baked to enjoy it. Great job Anna.

Salt
Salt
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Salt was suprisingly well done, March 19, 2011
This review is from: Salt (Amazon Video)
Now, I am the first to admit that I am a big Jason Bourne fan. Matt delivers every single time. But I relunctly rented Salt because I was thinking what harm could be done watching this movie on a gloomy Saturday afternoon. Well imagine my shock when I realized anyone who wasn't working with Comrade Evelyn Salt was done serious harm. The movie proved that SALT is a force to be reckoned with. I was on the edge of my chair from the moment Orlov was seated in the interrogation room until the very end of the movie. I love suspense movies; and because I have seen enough of them; many are so predictable. Well as another poster mentioned, you didn't have to know what side Salt was working for (Russia or America) to be pulled into the action and rooting for her to find her husband. It wasn't until you see her husband killed, that you realize she really loved him and her adopted country. So except for the fact that I did sense Ted Winter might be the other assassin, especially when he was riding in the elevator with the President, that was fairly obvious. Otherwise, I thought the movie was brilliantly directly. Hope to see Miss Jolie in Tomb Raider next year. This actress got skills.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2012 2:47 PM PST