Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ziggy > Reviews

Browse

Ziggy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ziggy "Littleton, CO" RSS Feed (Littleton, CO United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Worldwide Travel Adapter, LOOP® BEST International Plug [US UK EU AU] with Dual USB Charging Ports, POWER BANK & Universal AC Socket, Safety Fused (Blue)
Offered by LOOP®
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, June 12, 2016
Love this device! Super easy and flexible. I brought a 110 splitter and plugged it into the LOOP adapter - the whole family charged devices off this product! Highly recommend!

Shoveling Smoke
Shoveling Smoke
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun easy read, June 9, 2016
This review is from: Shoveling Smoke (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the book. Sort of a "junior" Grisham - not as good but still a fun read. For an author's first book, I think you'll really like it and be impressed!

Symphonized NRG 2.0 Premium Genuine Wood In-ear Noise-isolating Headphones|Earbuds|Earphones with Innovative Shield Technology Cable and Mic (Gunmetal)
Offered by Symphonized
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $20.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Cord transmits rubbing sound - I returned, May 3, 2016
Sound quality is very good EXCEPT that the cords transmit sound such that when you move and the cord rubs against your neck, you hear it. That went away when I wrapped the cord over my ear rather than hanging them straight down. Also, the round cords, while thick so they tangle less than skinny ones, are not as good as flat cords. Overall, wasn't thrilled so I returned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2016 9:42 AM PDT

Take Me Home
Take Me Home
DVD
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh. Tried to be a nice romantic comedy., April 27, 2016
This review is from: Take Me Home (Amazon Video)
Eh. Not much to it. Waste my time... JUST good enough to finish it but wouldn't have cared if I didn't.

The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel
The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry: A Novel
Price: $8.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Like being told a lovely story..., February 6, 2016
I enjoyed it. Touching story... And to me had a "story" feel to it- almost as though a kindhearted person was telling it rather than my reading it. Not my favorite, but pleasant.

iKross 2.4G Portable Compact Wireless Optical Mouse Mice for Laptop Computer PCs, 2 DPI Levels (800/1600) - Blue/Black
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., October 28, 2015
Works great. Note: when your pc goes to sleep, you have to click a button on the mouse to wake it.

AntennaX Power Antenna Replacement Mast for Lexus RX300
AntennaX Power Antenna Replacement Mast for Lexus RX300
Offered by AntennaX
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly., October 28, 2015
Works perfectly. Arrived fast.

The Physician
The Physician
DVD
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Intended epic movie falls flat with a weak and unbelievable story line, October 24, 2015
This review is from: The Physician (Amazon Video)
Reminded me of War Horse in that it was supposed to be an epic movie and falls flat. Perhaps Ben Kingley's worst movie. The reviews made me want to watch it but I just couldn't finish it.

Pure Organic Ancient Grains Bar, Vanilla Almond, 1.23-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
Pure Organic Ancient Grains Bar, Vanilla Almond, 1.23-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12)
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty tasty, reasonably priced, October 11, 2015
pretty tasty, reasonably priced

Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
Price: $42.95
217 used & new from $18.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Installation too much trouble for me - sent it back, October 11, 2015
Installation is too much trouble for me and I never bothered to finish getting it set up. I have plug and play that work fine. I started to install it then stopped when some codes were needed that I needed to get from my IP provider. I don't have the patience for that. Sent it back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7