Profile for N. Cornell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Cornell RSS Feed (Peekskill, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Under The Dome, Season 2
Under The Dome, Season 2
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show Getting Better, September 5, 2014
I am really enjoying the show. I think the writing is really creative and certainly keeps you on your toes. Great job!

Golden Jubilee Album
Golden Jubilee Album
Offered by Fulfillment Express US
Price: $29.39
17 used & new from $19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Golden Jubilee Album (Audio CD)
This CD is amazing. They recorded many of their old songs in 2012 for this CD and you can actually tell the quality of their voices matured. It is so amazing, and every word is easy to understand. I can't say enough about the greatness of this CD. A little pricey, but it is worth it!!

The Complete Fenelon (Paraclete Giants)
The Complete Fenelon (Paraclete Giants)
by François de Salignac de La Mothe- Fénelon
Price: $20.49
59 used & new from $12.41

5.0 out of 5 stars A Man who stood the test, September 3, 2013
Fenelon is simply profound. Most of his insights come through in letters, because he was a spiritual director. He was friends with his mentor Jeanne Guyon and lost his position in the French courts when Guyon was put in jail, because he supported her. His insight is just wonderful. You can't imagine until you read him.

The Unabridged Collected Works
The Unabridged Collected Works
by Jeanne Guyon
Price: $14.33
32 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars The depth is amazing, September 3, 2013
Jeanne Guyon was simple yet profound in her writings. She is considered a Christian mystic (anyone who truly loved God in the middle ages are considered mystics!) and she shares the journey to God in articulate ways. She was imprisoned for her beliefs. I find it comforting to know there are those as Jeanne Guyon who truly stood firm in their faith.

Full Spectrum Light Bulb - ALZO 45 Watt Compact Fluorescent CFL - 5500K- 120V - ALZO Joyous Light Daylight Pure White Light - 2800 Lumens
Offered by ALZO Digital
Price: $13.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible and huge!, September 3, 2013
My Uncle has sight problems and his doctor gave him a "white light" to help him see. So, I thought if it's that good I'll try it. I purchased these white light bulbs and it really is similar to sunlight...I just love them! However, I had to buy 10" lamp harps for my lamps because this bulb is big (about 8"), and really bright. The Lamp harps fit my lamps and it is really nice!

Full Spectrum Light Bulb ALZO 27W Compact Fluorescent CFL - Pack of 4 - 5500K Daylight - 120V - Joyous Light Pure White Light
Offered by ALZO Digital
Price: $25.06
2 used & new from $25.06

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't believe these light bulbs until you try them!, September 3, 2013

Corrupting the Image: Angels, Aliens, and the Antichrist Revealed
Corrupting the Image: Angels, Aliens, and the Antichrist Revealed
by Douglas Hamp
19 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting thought, August 1, 2013
I found this book very different, very interesting, and very thought provoking. He puts out some interesting theories that actually make sense. Can you prove it? Hardly, but they way things are lining up, it sure points to some legitimacy to this book. I also found it a little mind blowing! I like books that challenge you to think, and this one certainly does that!

Vicks VapoDrops Cough Relief, Cherry Flavor 20 ea
Vicks VapoDrops Cough Relief, Cherry Flavor 20 ea
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $7.62
8 used & new from $7.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, August 1, 2013
These cough drops are great. They are like the BIG named drops, they really sooth your throat and help you to not cough. I would recommend them to anyone.

Gospel Mandolin Solos Intermediate - Advanced (Book +CD)
Gospel Mandolin Solos Intermediate - Advanced (Book +CD)
by Dan Huckabee
Edition: Sheet music

1.0 out of 5 stars It was not a professional booklet, August 1, 2013
For what I paid for this, I was disappointed. The book was small, but it was also run off on a computer printer (inkjet). This should be in the by lines.

Meskada
Meskada
DVD ~ Nick Stahl
Price: $8.17
40 used & new from $1.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Meskada (DVD)
This was ok, a little slow, but it was an okay movie. Not my favorite kind of subject. Well, done however.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3