Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for ME > Reviews

Browse

ME's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ME RSS Feed

Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 1" Styling Iron
Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 1" Styling Iron
Offered by Shopbeauty
Price: $134.85
4 used & new from $134.84

5.0 out of 5 stars (:, May 13, 2012
I love my new straightner! (: I've always watched how much I spend when it comes to straighteners but I realized spending more on a good quality straightener is always better. It straightens on the first try..with my other straightner(s) I would have to go through it more than once and my hair wouldn't stay straight all day. It also makes my hair look shinier and healthier.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Should've listened to the reviews...REVISED- DO NOT BUY THESE BOOTS, April 10, 2012
I just got my Bearpaw boots! I was so excited for them to get here, I was tracking it everyday lol. I rated these in between because I liked how fast they got here but like the other reviews, they messed up the order..I ordered the 606W which are suppose to be taller boots (12inches) and they delivered the 605W which are smaller (10inches)...now I gotta return them and hopefully I will get the right ones shipped out...thats a five dollar difference! :/ REVISED.....SO DISAPPOINTED!!!! got my Bearpaw boots today!... and they delivered the shorter 605W boots instead of the 606W boots I had originally ordered AGAIN! I got so mad when I received these boots. Worst service ever. Is it that hard to send the right boots?? or if they dont have these boots anymore they should maybe not post that they have them and send different ones! ughhhh...I will try once more WITH a written note maybe that will help them follow instructions. if they mess this up again I will def be fighting for a refund!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 8:22 AM PDT