Profile for Janet E. Wall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janet E. Wall RSS Feed (Greenville, SC United States)

TaoTronics® TT-HS01 Easy Adjustable Full-Motion Rotatable Floor Stand For iPad Air, iPad 5 / 4 / 3 / 2, Tablet PCs , Gooseneck High-Grade Aluminum Construction, 360° Rotation, Hands-Free Viewing, great for Presentation / Music / Instrument / Notes Reading / Home Work-Out, Couch / Bed Side Stand, viewing when lying down / leaning back
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $84.99
3 used & new from $44.99

A Walking Tour of New York City - Theater District
A Walking Tour of New York City - Theater District
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of interesting information, July 22, 2013
If you like to know a little history of the places you visit, I think you'll find that this book has lots of nuggets of fascinating trivia. I'm just now planning my trip, but I'm glad I purchased this before I traveled. I found it concise enough not to be boring, properly researched and well written. I'm sure I'll enjoy referring to it when I'm in the City.

Dandelion Wine (Greentown Book 1)
Dandelion Wine (Greentown Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a great classic!, July 18, 2013
I first read this when I was in high school. This is the fourth or fifth time I've read it, and each time I enjoy it more, find more things to ponder, and realize anew that Ray Bradbury was a genius with words, stories, and tales of everyday life.

The Opposite of Me: A Novel
The Opposite of Me: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Something to think about, June 21, 2013
How much of what we become is based on what others tell us about ourselves? How much of what we believe about ourselves is erroneous? This book makes some good points worth considering. A great read.

Skipping a Beat: A Novel
Skipping a Beat: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, May 25, 2013
I'm so glad I read this book, but so sorry I've finished it. I want to keep reading this story. Very well written. I feel as if I've just had a long, heart-to-heart chat with a close friend.

Naked in Paris
Naked in Paris
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, January 17, 2012
This review is from: Naked in Paris (Kindle Edition)
This is a very engaging story. It held my attention well. I felt the characters were well developed, and I enjoyed the images of life in Paris in the 1920s. However, this book is in need of proofreading and editing. It is full of misspellings and grammatical errors.

The Dirty Parts of the Bible: A Novel
The Dirty Parts of the Bible: A Novel
by Sam Torode
Price: $11.69
47 used & new from $4.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, November 9, 2011
This is the best book I have read in a long time. It is sometimes laugh-out-loud funny, and other times spiritually inspiring. I loved it so much that I bought copies for my friends, who loved it as much as I did. I highly recommend this book, especially to those who were raised in strict, religious households. The characters are true to life. Many novels with Christian themes depict the characters as unrealistically all good, or all bad. The characters in this work are portrayed as humans really are; a complex mix of strength and weakness, of faith and doubt. This book was a great boost for me when I needed it. I hope reading it brings you as much joy as it did me.