Profile for Tenna Merchent > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 277

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tenna Merchent RSS Feed (Noblesville, IN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lexar Professional 1100x 64GB XQD Card (LXQD64GCTBNA1100)
Lexar Professional 1100x 64GB XQD Card (LXQD64GCTBNA1100)
Price: $399.95
22 used & new from $368.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice not to worry about changing cards, July 17, 2014
I invested in this memory card right before a big trip to Hawaii. It was so nice to look down and see there was plenty of memory on my card to take additional pictures. I did not want to be changing memory cards on the beach, or in a helicopter. I don't think I would have splurged under normal circumstances, but for this trip, my peace of mind was worth it.

Minecraft: The Official Construction Handbook: 4
Minecraft: The Official Construction Handbook: 4
by Egmont UK Ltd
17 used & new from $9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely popular with my boys, July 17, 2014
My boys absolutely love Minecraft, and when this book arrived they were ecstatic! They dove into it right away. Yes, there were things they already knew, but there were some things they did not. I ended up buying copies for a couple of their closest Minecraft buddies.

Rose Gold Stackable Eternity CZ Ring 1.5MM Sterling Silver 925 Size 7
Rose Gold Stackable Eternity CZ Ring 1.5MM Sterling Silver 925 Size 7
Offered by CloseoutWarehouse
Price: $20.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, but pretty., July 17, 2014
This is pretty but one of the CZs feel out with in a week. I would not recommend it to anyone.

HyperJuice 2 External Battery Pack for MacBook / iPad / iPhone / Smartphones - MBP2-100
Offered by BrandsWalk
Price: $299.00
8 used & new from $209.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing battery power, great for long distance travel!, July 17, 2014
This power pack is amazing! It's a little bit big, yes, but for traveling overseas, or to Hawaii, where there were no electrical plugs on the plane, it was a life saver! The most important thing is don't lose it's charging cable, or you're toast. I labeled it so if the 2 became separated I could identify it. You can't just plug your device into it and have it begin charging. You actually have to turn the HyperJuice on, but other than that I love my HyperJuice!

In Earphones Headphones with MIC MP3 Controller + Swarovski elements - PINK BASSBUDS
10 used & new from $28.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to find, and work great!, July 17, 2014
I love these earbuds! They are so cute, and they function just as well as the ones that came with my phone. Amazingly I haven't lost these because I can tell mine from everyone else's.

Nikon WP-N1 Waterproof Case for Nikon 1 J1 and J2 Cameras
Nikon WP-N1 Waterproof Case for Nikon 1 J1 and J2 Cameras
Price: $509.22
6 used & new from $509.22

1.0 out of 5 stars Images were lame, and case is a pain, July 17, 2014
This case is waterproof, yes, but that is about the only value it provides. It is almost impossible to see through the back plastic door to the preview screen, so I was essentially shooting blind. Plus the images were lame. I don't know if my camera had difficulty focusing in the case, but the underwater images were pretty much worthless.
The instructions also warn you not to pack this in your suitcase but instead to carry it on the plane. Well that's a real pain in the neck because I was already carrying so much big camera gear, and on top of all of it I had to fit this crazy thing into my camera bag.
You have to put new desiccant into the case every time you use just fyi, they supply some in the box. but if you are going to be shooting a lot, you'll need more.
I ended up buying a point and shoot Nikon that is waterproof and doesn't need a case. It only shoots in jpg, which is not my preference, but the image I got with this case were worthless. I'd rather have good jpgs, than lame raw images any day.

Hand Blown Dragonfly "Light Up" Wine Glass by Yurana Designs - WL102
Hand Blown Dragonfly "Light Up" Wine Glass by Yurana Designs - WL102
Offered by Wine Essentials
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, June 4, 2014
This is my favorite Yurana wine glass. Their is a light inside the base that causes the stem to light up. It is lovely in the evening, a delicate glow. I gave one to both of my girl friends who were visiting from out of town, and they absolutely loved them!

Look for the stars Women's 3/4 Length Sleeves 50's Rockabilly Dress
Look for the stars Women's 3/4 Length Sleeves 50's Rockabilly Dress
Offered by LOOK FOR THE STARS USA
Price: $61.99 - $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous on, June 3, 2014
When the package arrived, I was so unimpressed. Even though it said "Iron first," I just didn't think it was going to be worth the money I spent. It arrived all wrinkled and just sort of pathetic looking. Even after it was pressed, I had my doubts.
But then I put it on with a petticoat, and oh my goodness, it is fabulous! Talk about flattering to my figure. I got so many compliments, the women said it was glamorous, the men said they loved it. One man even asked me what to call it. I just ordered a second one, and it is my new favorite dress!

Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf Doll Cyrus/Kaizo 8" Plush
Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf Doll Cyrus/Kaizo 8" Plush
Price: $19.10
49 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The Guy who makes furniture, April 15, 2014
In Animal Crossing New Leaf, Cyrus is in the Re-tail shop, and after playing for a certain amount of time he will finally wake up and offer to help you customize furniture. Because most kids are in the re-tail shop all the time, he is a well known face, and a fun one at that. My son really loves the Cy-guy as Reese calls him, and was super excited to get him.

Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf Doll Brewster/Master 8" Plush
Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf Doll Brewster/Master 8" Plush
Price: $19.99
48 used & new from $15.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Brewer, April 15, 2014
You gotta love Brewster from Animal Crossing. If your children play the game you may have heard them say how excited they are that they are finally getting a coffee shop. This is the guy that runs it for them. In addition your children can work for him after they have purchased coffee, I think 3 times, and then he gives them presents. As a result, he is a much loved character.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20