Profile for Tenna Merchent > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 271

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tenna Merchent RSS Feed (Noblesville, IN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hand Blown Dragonfly "Light Up" Wine Glass by Yurana Designs - WL102
Hand Blown Dragonfly "Light Up" Wine Glass by Yurana Designs - WL102
Offered by Wine Essentials
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, June 4, 2014
This is my favorite Yurana wine glass. Their is a light inside the base that causes the stem to light up. It is lovely in the evening, a delicate glow. I gave one to both of my girl friends who were visiting from out of town, and they absolutely loved them!

Look for the stars Women's 3/4 Length Sleeves 50's Rockabilly Dress
Look for the stars Women's 3/4 Length Sleeves 50's Rockabilly Dress
Offered by LOOK FOR THE STARS USA
Price: $61.99 - $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous on, June 3, 2014
When the package arrived, I was so unimpressed. Even though it said "Iron first," I just didn't think it was going to be worth the money I spent. It arrived all wrinkled and just sort of pathetic looking. Even after it was pressed, I had my doubts.
But then I put it on with a petticoat, and oh my goodness, it is fabulous! Talk about flattering to my figure. I got so many compliments, the women said it was glamorous, the men said they loved it. One man even asked me what to call it. I just ordered a second one, and it is my new favorite dress!

Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf Doll Cyrus/Kaizo 8" Plush
Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf Doll Cyrus/Kaizo 8" Plush
Price: $19.17
47 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The Guy who makes furniture, April 15, 2014
In Animal Crossing New Leaf, Cyrus is in the Re-tail shop, and after playing for a certain amount of time he will finally wake up and offer to help you customize furniture. Because most kids are in the re-tail shop all the time, he is a well known face, and a fun one at that. My son really loves the Cy-guy as Reese calls him, and was super excited to get him.

Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf Doll Brewster/Master 8" Plush
Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf Doll Brewster/Master 8" Plush
Price: $19.99
48 used & new from $15.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Brewer, April 15, 2014
You gotta love Brewster from Animal Crossing. If your children play the game you may have heard them say how excited they are that they are finally getting a coffee shop. This is the guy that runs it for them. In addition your children can work for him after they have purchased coffee, I think 3 times, and then he gives them presents. As a result, he is a much loved character.

NodArtisan Vintga PU Leather fuji mini case for Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Case bag-Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but is a hassle, April 15, 2014
The way this case looks is very nice, but I find it a hassle to use the camera with it on, so it sits on the shelf. But it is made of good quality leather, and meets the description.

Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf: Sonny/Mr. Resetti 6.5" Plush
Sanei Animal Crossing New Leaf: Sonny/Mr. Resetti 6.5" Plush
Offered by TOYS AND GAMES OUTLET
Price: $20.48
60 used & new from $15.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Plush, April 15, 2014
My son loves Animal Crossing, and almost everyone has had to deal with Resetti, the mole that yells at you when you forget to save. We turn him into a nice guy when we play with his in real life, sort of like Reck it Ralph, he's not really a "bad guy." Very cute.

Rich Dad's Raising Your Child's Financial I.Q.
Rich Dad's Raising Your Child's Financial I.Q.
by Robert Kiyosaki
Edition: Audio CD
18 used & new from $1.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Painfully Rambling, wish it was more like the book Rich Dad Poor Dad, April 15, 2014
I love the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad” & was really excited to see how he would make this practical for teaching my children about money. Unfortunately the CD is not of the same caliber. I had listened to 36 minutes of the CD before they gave any information about what your child will need.

They spend the first half hour talking on and on about the different types of intelligence, which yes is relevant, but this CD is supposed to be about teaching your children about money, not various types of intelligence. He is also too quick to beat up on the school system, and moralize about how “right and wrong” is wrong. Yes, I realize that sounds circuitous, but that is exactly what he does.

I agree with him the school system is incredibly flawed, but once again, this CD is supposed to be about teaching my children about money, not about his soapbox. The guy is really bright, but he is not good at getting to the point.

Nintendo Super Mario Action on The Tracks Bed Tent
Nintendo Super Mario Action on The Tracks Bed Tent
Price: $9.99
15 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic breaks on assembly, January 17, 2014
Two of the plastic pieces required to assemble this tent broke during assembly. I assembled them myself, and I am a careful, not very strong, female. So it is not as though I broke them with my brute strength, they just broke. I was able to cobble it together with duct tape, but that is clearly not my preference, and I have no idea how long it will hold up.

The fabric is also very low quality, and the color are no where near as vibrant as the image.

Takaratomy Pocket Monster T-04 Pokemon Torchic Egg Plush Doll
Takaratomy Pocket Monster T-04 Pokemon Torchic Egg Plush Doll
Offered by Cool Japan Market+
Price: $18.28
81 used & new from $13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, December 23, 2013
My son was ecstatic when he received this as a birthday present. It is darling, well made, the egg fits together well, and the plush fits inside. It was great.

Beyond Yoga Women's Heather Gray Lift and Support Bra
Beyond Yoga Women's Heather Gray Lift and Support Bra
Price: $42.68 - $75.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not well made, December 23, 2013
It is so hard to find a yoga bra that I like. This one the fabric is too thin, and it really doesn't do the job. I will not be ordering another one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20