Profile for Nadine > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nadine RSS Feed

Skechers Women's D'Lites Sneaker,Black,7 M US
Skechers Women's D'Lites Sneaker,Black,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tennis shoe I've ever worn!, June 19, 2013
This is my third pair of black Skechers D'Lites! Put them on the first time and wear them all day! I had the slip-on exactly like this but they no longer come in black, so I had to go with laces for my last two pair, but they are wonderful. I actually bought this pair to have ready when my current pair wear out. I truly wear them all day every day, and they last for at least two to three years. At that point I use them for yard work for another year or two! You can't find a better value than these sturdy, comfortable shoes anywhere!

Keen Women's Sterling City Ballet Flat,Black,7.5 M US
Keen Women's Sterling City Ballet Flat,Black,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars My experience is they run true to size! I recommend you don't buy a half size up!, May 16, 2013
I LOVED these shoes! But, unfortunately I followed the advice that I read on several reviews and ordered a half size up... wrong! I took two steps and they came right off of my heel! Had to return them. My experience is that they run true to size. Had they fit I would have kept them, they are made beautifully and great quality. They felt great on my feet for the short time I had them on, and they are so stylish.

Healing Oils of the Bible
Healing Oils of the Bible
by David Stewart
Price: $16.77
78 used & new from $12.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great informative book on the Healing Oils of the Bible, April 26, 2013
This book gives specific purposes, scriptural background, and scientific evidence for the healing oils of the Bible. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in this topic!

Abe Lincoln's Hat (Step into Reading)
Abe Lincoln's Hat (Step into Reading)
by Martha Brenner
Price: $3.99
296 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book no matter what age you are!, November 26, 2011
This is a great book about Abraham Lincoln no matter what age you are! Perfect for young children to bring him to life! This book tells unique facts about him with historical accuracy, and amazing illustrations. I highly recommend this book to introduce President Lincoln, or add to your collection!

Murad Resurgence Age-Balancing Night Cream, 3: Hydrate/Protect, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
Offered by Eva's Swedish Beauty
Price: $44.00
41 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price!, November 26, 2011
I love being able to get this procuct whenever I want to without being on the Murad monthly plan! Great price and service. Thanks!

Against All Odds
Against All Odds
DVD ~ Questar
Offered by Viki's Little Shop
Price: $9.50
31 used & new from $2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a MUST SEE if you want to learn more about the survival of Israel!, September 19, 2010
This review is from: Against All Odds (DVD)
The movie "Against All Odds, Israel Survives" is a MUST SEE if you want to learn more about the survival of Israel. This documentary-format movie is high quality, the acting is superior and realistic, and it is completely factual.
If you want just one movie that reveals the many miracles that never made the newspapers, this is the movie you need!
You will learn so much about the history of Israel as well as the many leaders of America who contributed to its survival. My suggestion... get this movie, you will be glad you did!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wash N' Curl shampoo, September 13, 2010
I'm a hairdresser and have access to all kinds of "curly" shampoo products, yet I have to special order this because nothing else works like it does!
If you want a shampoo that will not only enhance your curls, but help your style last ALL DAY, this is for you!
It works best if you leave it on to soak for several minutes, so suds up first thing, shower, then rinse.
What can I say?... "Try it, you'll like it!" :)

The Holy Spirit and You: A  Guide to the Spirit Filled Life
The Holy Spirit and You: A Guide to the Spirit Filled Life
by Dennis J. Bennett
Price: $12.35
135 used & new from $0.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service! Great book!, July 27, 2010
I read this book almost 40 years ago...and ordered it for a friend last month! It is easy to understand, and is wonderful at introducing you to the gifts of the Holy Spirit! It is a very practical and well-written book. Its contents are still current today! If you want a better understanding of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, this is the book for you!

Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood Through Adulthood
by Edward M. Hallowell
891 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ!!!, June 26, 2010
This is the absolute best book you can get on ADD! Edward Hallowell M.D. has ADD himself, and speaks from first-hand knowledge about the condition. He addresses how to identify the disorder and sheds light on every aspect of it! This book will help you understand your loved one with ADD, and also help them understand themselves! It has made my life MUCH easier!

Dr. Hallowell helps you understand the special benefits of ADD as well as how to help guide all of the unique qualities as well as how to minimize the negatives. If you only get one book on ADD, make it this one!

Answers to Distraction
Answers to Distraction
by Edward M. Hallowell
Price: $12.15
111 used & new from $3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Best author on ADHD and ADD!!!, June 26, 2010
This review is from: Answers to Distraction (Paperback)
Answers to Distraction is a practical and informative book, and will help anyone who needs help coping with ADD! Great for the whole family, because it sheds light on what it is and how to best help deal with it!
This author is the absolute best on ADHD because of his focus on the POSITIVE aspects of ADHD, and how to use it to gain the most of of the extra special brain that people with ADHD have!
A MUST READ for any person with ADHD and their loved ones!