Profile for Jack Straw > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jack Straw RSS Feed (Oakhurst, CA)

Dogtra 1900NCP Field Star 1/2 mile Training Collar Single Dog
Dogtra 1900NCP Field Star 1/2 mile Training Collar Single Dog
Offered by Jestik
Price: Click here to see our price
102 used & new from $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Results Equal Happy Dogs, April 8, 2010
I cannot say enough about this fabulous product! We have two; large; rambunctious dogs and despite the fact we live on a large piece of property we had issues with our female running away...she would bolt out the door, be gone for hours, in the country not such a great idea given country roads, coyotes, other dogs etc.
We had them on this training system for two days and the results are unbelievable; she doesn't bolt, doesn't take off, plays with our other dog and her entire demeanor has changed, she is a happier, healthier dog.
My wife couldn't be more excited; she can spend time in the yard with her two "furbabies" and really enjoy them running around with the knowledge that they will come when called and stick close to home.
The quality of this product is terrific, this isn't an inexpensive unit but the construction and durability are wonderful. In addition the battery life is great.
If you have any training issues with your animals I highly recommend this system. If you are looking for quick, long lasting results this is absolutely the way to go!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2013 1:18 PM PDT

Zeikos ZE-LH58 58mm Soft Rubber Lens Hood
Zeikos ZE-LH58 58mm Soft Rubber Lens Hood
Price: $4.58
11 used & new from $4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, November 4, 2009
Well made, works well with a polarizing filter but do you need it? When I'm having sun glare issues I find that my cupped hand works every bit as good. I guess with this hood you don't have to think about it though. No complaints with the quality or the way it works with the camera and filters.

Mountainsmith Buzz II Recycled Lumbar Pack, Charcoal Grey
Mountainsmith Buzz II Recycled Lumbar Pack, Charcoal Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars It's what you see in the photo, November 4, 2009
What you see is what you get. It's well made, comfortable and fits my 40" waist. I wish there was a bit more pocket room, fits my Canon S5is in the main compartment with no room to spare. A couple of small pockets on the sides for keys, wallet, glasses and that's it. If that's all you need room for it's perfect. Recommended

Zeikos ZE-UV58 58mm Multi-Coated UV Filter
Zeikos ZE-UV58 58mm Multi-Coated UV Filter
Offered by DAILYBARGAINS
Price: $3.80
25 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, November 4, 2009
So far so good. Seems to be well made, protects my glass and the price is right.

Powerglide
Powerglide
Price: $6.99
18 used & new from $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, November 4, 2009
This review is from: Powerglide (Audio CD)
The first album (self titled) is 5 stars. I may need to give Powerglide a few more spins.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2012 7:31 AM PST

David Busch's Nikon D90 Guide to Digital SLR Photography
David Busch's Nikon D90 Guide to Digital SLR Photography
by David D. Busch
Price: $17.48
47 used & new from $4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Own a D90? Buy this book., November 4, 2009
If you are a novice like myself and own a D90, you should buy this book. At 2o bucks it's a no brainer.