Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Owen > Reviews

Browse

Owen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Owen RSS Feed (Michigan)

Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker Clock Kit with Alarm Functions and LED Display by GOgroove - Works With Smartphones , Tablets , MP3 Players and More
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $44.99
8 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but flawed, January 20, 2014
I have had this alarm clock for almost five months. I wanted a clock that would be visible at night, with the dual purpose of bluetooth audio. There are four basic functions to this device, which I will list in order of usefulness.

-The Clock
Setup is slightly more involved than basic clocks, and the buttons are located on the back. The instructions were clear enough, and it was displaying the time in just a couple of minutes.

-The Bluetooth
Pairing was very easy. My phone found the clock quickly, and I was very pleased with the quality of the audio. Bluetooth devices are all over the place in terms of sound quality. For listening to podcasts and music, I have no complaints. The one flaw is that there is no visible bluetooth indicator. Is the BT on? The only way to find out is by trying to connect or holding the phone button.

-The Temperature
I have no other thermostat in my room, so I can't speak to the accuracy of the temperature display. Maybe this space would be more useful for bluetooth notification icons and outdoor temperature.

-The Alarm
I used it only a few times. It works, but is a little hard to set if you change the alarm times frequently.

The BlueSYNC also has a 3.5mm audio input with a bundled cable, but I haven't used it since day one. For the same price, there is a very similar product with QI charging on top.

Tapatalk
Tapatalk
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars works flawlessly for me., September 20, 2012
This review is from: Tapatalk (App)
that's it. I use the app 4-5 times a week, so I'm probably a moderate user. the UI is pleasant and contemporary, and it could be slightly improved with more gestures.