Profile for E. Fogg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Fogg RSS Feed

Brand New Blush Light Pink Bulk Tissue Paper 15" x 20" - 100 Sheets
Brand New Blush Light Pink Bulk Tissue Paper 15" x 20" - 100 Sheets
Offered by MTBH
Price: $11.25
6 used & new from $3.89

3.0 out of 5 stars it's tissue paper, theres not much to say., February 19, 2014
It was just a bit darker than i thought it was going to be. I was looking for something real soft and light pink, it's a bit stronger and more saturated than I want.

CowboyStudio 16-channel Wireless Radio Remote Trigger for Studio Strobe MonoLights to Use with Nikon and Canon SLR Cameras
Offered by SouthBayCamera
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $9.46

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all., February 19, 2014
I don't know if it has to do with my camera body or what, but this sucker doesn't fire at all. And I've tried it with both canon & nikon. A bit frustrated.

Bungalow Flooring FoFlor 46-by-66-Inch Area Rug, Whitewash Design
Bungalow Flooring FoFlor 46-by-66-Inch Area Rug, Whitewash Design
Price: $139.38
2 used & new from $139.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Photo Prop, February 2, 2011
I bought another bungalow fofloor before I purchased this one, and I'm really happy with them both. The only thing about this one was I was expecting it to be a little more cream than the whiteee that it looks like in person. It's a thick, nice mat, with a smooth top, gripped bottom and it's machine washable which is amazing! All in all it's a great product.

Savage SV-107X12-12 Seamless Background Paper, 107-Inch wide x 12 Yards, Studio Gray, #12
Offered by Midwest Photo Exchange- MPEX
Price: $63.55
10 used & new from $39.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was hoping for, January 13, 2011
This was exactly what I was looking for. I was kind of leery about buying it after reading another review on here about it, who claimed that it photographed white for them. But I did not have this problem. I actually used this to shoot 13 children who were wearing white shirts and it definitely had a contrast against the background. The product does match the swatch that's shown pretty well. It's kind of like a light tannish-gray, which is what I wanted. This was the first time I used a paper backdrop and I really like it. It's a thick quality paper, but just make sure you're not using it on carpet because paper on soft surfaces with people or furniture on top- not a good idea.

Kodak 8023343 Kodak Professional Inkjet Photo Paper, Lustre, 8-1/2 x 11, 50 Sheets per Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Paper!, March 4, 2010
I was a little worried at first to purchase this, because I've been trying to find the perfect professional quality paper, and have had poor success until today! This paper has a reallly nice quality to it. I'm no paper expert-- but I know what I like-- and I like this. I actually brought out my wedding photos and compared the quality to that paper-- which were sent out to a lab-- and this paper is seriously almost identical-- to my eye it really seems to have no difference. So don't pass this up! It also came in pretty quickly! yay!