Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for poodlemom > Reviews

Browse

poodlemom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

poodlemom RSS Feed (Washington, ME, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
LOCK LACES (Elastic No Tie Shoe Laces) (Pack of 2) (Black-Black)
LOCK LACES (Elastic No Tie Shoe Laces) (Pack of 2) (Black-Black)
Offered by LOCK LACES / Positive Distribution LLC
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great laces, February 18, 2016
My dog ate my laces on my Keen sandals and these were the perfect replacement.

Anker 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3350mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology (Black) + [Apple MFi Certified] 3ft / 0.9m Lightning Cable (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for long runs, November 28, 2015
I bought this to use while running a long run. I use my phone for a distance program and music so sometimes I use up the whole battery and often need the map feature to get back to my hotel. I got the Anker astro mini to carry along in my pocket for my run. It works great and gave me a lot of peace of mind. The size and weight are not a problem to carry along while running the marathon. I would recommend this to anyone.

Gone Girl: A Novel
Gone Girl: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars need to stick with book to get to good parts!, October 22, 2015
It took me awhile to get into this book, but once I did I loved it. The ending was not my favorite though!

Best Staged Plans
Best Staged Plans
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars a good story but nothing too exciting, September 9, 2015
This review is from: Best Staged Plans (Kindle Edition)
This book was interesting, a good story but nothing too exciting. I felt it ended rather abruptly.

Apera Active Pack (One Size, Pearl)
Apera Active Pack (One Size, Pearl)
Offered by eBags
Price: $37.99
4 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for traveling to races, May 1, 2015
This review is from: Apera Fast Pack
Everything I hoped for in this bag. Very roomy and fits under the seat on a plane. I travel to marathons and this bag has been great. Very well made.

Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer
Price: $29.90
26 used & new from $24.67

4.0 out of 5 stars versatile tool, March 20, 2014
I love using this spiralizer. I have used two of the blades - for spiralized zuchinni and sweet potato and the larger attachment for curly fries. The suction cups have to really be pushed down on the counter to stick and if they stick then it is very easy to use. Easy to clean also.

Skid-resistant Carpet Indoor Area Rug Floor Mat - Camel Tan - 3' X 5' - Many Other Sizes to Choose From
Offered by House, Home and More
Price: $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have 4 of these rugs!, February 16, 2014
Our older dogs needed carpet to walk over slippery floors. I first bought two hall runners and they worked so well. I recommend getting the lighter color - the chocolate brown one shows dirt and dog hair more than the camel colored ones. I purchased two small rugs from a local bos store. I thought it was a short tight pile but the nails of one of my dogs who is lame kept getting caught in the pile. So I got two more of the skid resistant carpet area rugs and the problem is solved. I have had my hall runners for over a year and they still look and act just as I expected.

Skid-resistant Carpet Runner - Chocolate Brown - 12 Ft. X 27 In. - Many Other Sizes to Choose From
Offered by House, Home and More
Price: $95.00

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job!, January 21, 2013
I bought this because of older dogs slipping on tile floors. This was perfect - did not slip and was attractive. Seems to hold up well too. The reason for 4 stars is because I wish I had got it in beige - the dark brown shows up too much dog hair!

Disney Mickey Mouse Women's MCK367 Black Band Digital Watch
Disney Mickey Mouse Women's MCK367 Black Band Digital Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars hard to see some features, January 21, 2013
I bought this watch mainly for the date feature. It is what I wanted but had some problems with setting the alarm feature - I didn't realize I had set it. It was hard for my older eyes to see.

Please Don't Step On Us
Please Don't Step On Us
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition was a big hit, January 21, 2013
I bought this for my kindle before my Disney trip with my grandson. We read it on the plane and then countless times at Disney. He is two years old and absolutely loved this book. When we returned home I sent him the paper version of the book to help him remember our good times together. The kindle was just black and white but that did not matter - the pictures were clear and he loved changing the pages.

Page: 1 | 2