Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "stargazer77" RSS Feed (Ohio, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Trident Case Aegis Series Case for Motorola Moto G - Retail Packaging - Green
Trident Case Aegis Series Case for Motorola Moto G - Retail Packaging - Green
Price: Click here to see our price
15 used & new from $16.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made, great protection but not too bulky, and a reasonable price., August 4, 2014
Husband is very happy with this case. I am reconsidering the "pretty" case I got and thinking about getting myself one of these instead. Very happy with this purchase.

Head Case Designs Ombre Blue Ogee Patterns Hard Back Case Cover For Motorola Moto G
Offered by Head Case Designs
Price: $8.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if you're looking for a pretty cover, not as good if you want tough protection., August 4, 2014
This case looks really pretty, although it's less substantial than I'd hoped. Not much protection for the edges of the phone.

Playmobil Advent Calendar Forest Winter Wonderland
Playmobil Advent Calendar Forest Winter Wonderland
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $22.99
44 used & new from $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST advent calendar out there!, August 4, 2014
This is a lovely set - a great value for the price. I bought it last year and checking out each new piece was the highlight of the day for my kids. We are a non-religious yet Christmas-loving family, and I especially liked the nature theme of this kit. Using this advent calendar will be a permanent and cherished tradition for us - I can't wait to begin it again this year!

It's Not the Stork!: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (The Family Library)
by Robie H. Harris
Price: $6.77
82 used & new from $2.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource for your first attempt at broaching the topic of the birds & bees., July 1, 2014
This book is a must-have for every home with growing children in it. It explains everything simply & clearly with great cartoonish but informative drawings. If you are nervous about having "the talk" with your kids, this will help you out immensely.

Bad Kitty's Very Bad Boxed Set (#1)
Bad Kitty's Very Bad Boxed Set (#1)
by Nick Bruel
Price: $15.11
45 used & new from $10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value on some great books, July 1, 2014
This series is amazing. My 8-year old son loves all of the Bad Kitty books, and this three-book set is a great deal. These are the first chapter books that he has read solo, and not only that but he's done it enthusiastically, rather than reluctantly. I have even caught him up late at night reading them. Can't get upset at a kid sneaking in some reading time, though!

Bad Kitty Drawn to Trouble
Bad Kitty Drawn to Trouble
by Nick Bruel
Price: $10.07
73 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this immediately for your reluctant reader - you won't be disappointed!, July 1, 2014
I saw this on the shelf at the store and thought it looked cute, so I borrowed it from the library to check it out. Well, we ended up loving it so much that I had to buy a copy. My 8 year old son laughed so hard he cried - to his great surprise and confusion. He didn't know that was possible, as he'd never experienced it before! This is the first chapter book he ever read on his own, and he has since read it over and over, as well as every other Nick Bruel title we've been able to get our hands on.

The Big Lebowski - Medina Sod Bowling Jersey - 2X-Large
The Big Lebowski - Medina Sod Bowling Jersey - 2X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars It really ties your wardrobe together, man., July 1, 2014
I picked up two of these shirts, one for my husband and one for his buddy. Hubby is turning 40 and we've decided to have a Lebowski-style bowling party, so these are perfect. Very impressed with the quality - perfect reproduction of the shirt from the movie. Also lightning-fast shipping, couldn't believe how quickly it arrived.

Thumb Thing Book Page Holder and Bookmark, Large (TPG-TT3) colors may  vary
Thumb Thing Book Page Holder and Bookmark, Large (TPG-TT3) colors may vary
Offered by Etailz
Price: $5.24
2 used & new from $5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 18, 2014
This is a simple but brilliant little thing. Wish I'd have thought of it! Not sure how well it will hold up over time, though - the plastic is a little on the flimsy side... but works ok so far. Maybe a sturdier deluxe version, made of wood or metal would be cool?

24 Karat Easter Egg Coloring Kit
24 Karat Easter Egg Coloring Kit
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $5.01
13 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with results, even though they don't look like the pic on the box., April 18, 2014
I think I picked this kit up at Walmart, because it was different and I thought my boys would dig making "golden" eggs. They really enjoyed painting them vs. just letting them soak in cups of dye, and this method (while a bit messier, yes) gave the decorator more control and resulted in much more vibrant colors than you can achieve with the regular old vinegar-and-egg-dye-tablet kits. I read the directions carefully, but ours don't really look metallic, like the picture on the front of the box shows. Rather, the gold glaze mixed in with the dye gave more of an iridescent effect - still very pretty. I would say this is the best egg dying kit I've ever used, and I am very pleased with the results.

EDIT: Also, I think a lot of the other reviewers neglected to read the directions... you're supposed to mix a bit of the gold GLAZE (it's not paint!) in with the dyes - it goes a lot farther that way!

My First Lab Duo-Scope Microscope
My First Lab Duo-Scope Microscope
Price: $65.51
14 used & new from $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent starter microscope - high quality, good value!, March 6, 2013
My sister-in-law bought this for my son for his seventh birthday. It is a HUGE hit! Very good quality, sturdy, and with all the features I was looking for: dual light source (upper for solid objects, lower for transparent objects), a disk diagram for adjusting the amount of light that passes through the specimen, real glass optics, and lots of accessories. We are very happy with this item and it will get a LOT of use in our home!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4