Profile for BeauTi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BeauTi RSS Feed

Dax Roots Olive Oil, 7.5 Ounce
Dax Roots Olive Oil, 7.5 Ounce
Offered by Maxton_Men
Price: $9.99
12 used & new from $7.36

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING New Family Staple, April 26, 2013
Man oh man!!

I received this in a bag at a natural hair event. I am currently transitioning, so I experiment with several products.

I will be ordering more of this!!

It has several uses for me:

1) DETANGLE - It provides great SLIP!! It helps me detangle my hair. It is a leave-in conditioner, so before wash day I section my hair off & apply it moderately. I can detangle with a breeze. My hair feels so soft after using this & it allows me not to have so much breakage when I do wash my hair.

2) SOFTEN & MOISTURIZES - Like I said in the previous use, it keeps my hair so soft and manageable. If I need to detangle before I change up my style, this is my go to product. It provides lots of shine too.

3) IN MY HUBBY'S HAIR - My man has such dry hair!! He uses a texturizer in his hair and before he was using some product called "hollywood beauty olive oil shine moisturizer." And his hair stayed dry. Now that I got him using DAX, his hair is visibly shinier & more moisturized. I love how it feels to rub my hands in his hair now. The shine and moisture lasts him ALL day. He uses it daily now. His hair is amazing now.

I will be using this product AGAIN!! Thanks DAX.

The Hip Hop Dance Experience - Nintendo Wii
The Hip Hop Dance Experience - Nintendo Wii
Price: $19.99
24 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, Fun, FUN!, November 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am a 22 year old who loves active games on my Wii. I have never owned the other Just Dance Games because I figured there wouldn't be enough songs that I would enjoy. When I found out this was coming out, I immediately got my boyfriend to pre-order it.

It came yesterday, and I started playing last night. It's fun. We didn't want to stop playing.

The graphics are great, and the song choices are excellent. It's a good mixture between old school and new school. Love it!!!

The only thing I didn't like too well, is that they don't really tell you how to do the next move. You kinda have to figure it out from the little man in the corner. You can get past that though, because when you do it once, you can catch on easily or put it in school mode to learn the moves.

I recommend this game to any hip hop lovers. You don't have to be a great dancer. This game has levels for everyone.

It was so much fun! I imagine it is great for small gatherings.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2013 4:19 AM PST