Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for J. Arena > Reviews

Browse

J. Arena's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3371
Top Reviewer Ranking: 246

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Arena RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Oiwas Nylon Casual Tote Bag Shoulder Bag For Women Dark Blue
Oiwas Nylon Casual Tote Bag Shoulder Bag For Women Dark Blue
Offered by OIWAS
Price: $33.00
2 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of storage capacity for school or work!, September 2, 2015
This is the perfect size tote for school or work. There are tons of pockets for keys, cards, cash, etc. This is just the right size for notebooks, and you could definitely carry a tablet in it with no problem. The design definitely reminds me of Kipling bags! For a bargain price, you are getting something better than the totes that you would find at the big discount stores. Nice quality, and so far it looks as though this will last. I received a sample in exchange for an honest review, and if my use of the bag changes my view of the it's reliability, I will update. But this is a very, very nice tote in appearance and function. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member. It's also nice enough to be suitable as a gift for any lady, especially a student or working woman with lots of paperwork to carry. Really nice, and especially love the little "good luck" elephant on the chain. Adorable!

PMANY 925 Sterling Silver Plated High Polished Stainless Steel Triple Multi Color Band Ring Size 6-9 (6)
Offered by PMANY
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks expensive!!, September 2, 2015
I have no idea how any profit can be made by selling this awesome ring for such a low price, but it is very, very nice. If you saw this stainless steel ring at a mall store, you would expect to pay a minimum of $30+ for it, that is for sure. It also arrived in a cute black velvet bag with a drawstring, making it even more impressive. If you like this style of triple color band ring, most definitely go for this one and you will not be disappointed. I can't wait to show this off!

Definitely worth the purchase price, and I am happy I bought it. This would also make a nice gift.

Fashion PU Leather Case Bag Instant Camera Polaroid for Fuji Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S 8 25 50 90
Offered by Clover Shop
Price: $19.89
4 used & new from $19.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooooooo Cute!!!, August 31, 2015
What an adorably cute little fashion bag this is! It's so retro -- just makes me think of something Nancy Drew would have carried around. Perfect size for my cell phone, glasses, wallet and a few extras. Don't confuse this with a tote that will hold everything you need for the day. It's just light and convenient to keep your essentials near you while out shopping or hitting the museums. Women of any age will adore it, but I'm willing to bet that any teen girl would flip over this. I'll enjoy using this for convenience and not having to endure shoulder and neck pain from carrying around too much unnecessary junk. Sample provided and definitely recommended. Excellent bargain price for something this adorable! Please note that this closes with two magnetized snaps, so you don't have to mess with buckles every time you want to open it.

LENOPRID RFID Stainless Steel Wallet Credit Card Holder- Prevent Electronic Credit Card Scan Theft - Cool Slim Design for Men & Women - 100% Money Back Guarantee
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the few cards you use most!, August 31, 2015
This is not designed to hold a stash of all your cards, ID, cash, etc. It's just for protecting those few that you use most and carry most often. For that use -- perfect! Protect your cards from electronic credit card scan theft with this. Sample provided in exchange for an honest review.

Windixmi 12piece Slant Tweezer
Windixmi 12piece Slant Tweezer
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, I may never need tweezers again!, August 31, 2015
These are OK tweezers that did an acceptable job of grabbing those few pesky hairs that keep turning up in places where you don't want them. With a dozen at one shot, I'll be able to stash them all over the house in the places where I'm always noticing those hairs, not to mention the glove box in my car because I always seem to notice I need one while looking in that little vanity mirror! I love the design and the vibrant colors. For this amazingly low price, you can actually get what looks like a store counter display for your very own use. Happily, I received this as a sample for review, and I am overwhelmingly happy with this item, and would recommend it to anyone!

Double Wall Tea Cup with Glass Infuser and Lid - Hands Safe Tumbler Keeps Beverages Hot or Cold - Enjoy the Flavor of Your Drinks in Crystal Clear Borosilicate Glass Without Metal or Silicone Taste - Simple Design is a Breeze to Clean - Perfect Teacup for Brewing Fine Loose Leaf Teas - 10 oz
Offered by The Immortalitea Company
Price: $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes drinking a cup of tea an exotic experience!, August 31, 2015
This is a real step up from dunking a tea bag into my mug! It's pretty to look at and almost "ceremonial" in effect -- I love this new toy! It makes a great cup of tea, weather regular black tea, herbal, or other exotic brew. I would suggest washing this by hand and keeping it away from the microwave -- it just doesn't seem built for that abuse, although it is not at all overly delicate. What a super gift this would make for the tea drinker in your family! I did receive a sample in exchange for an honest review, but I'm already thinking of this as a Christmas present along with an assortment of teas for several people I know who are rather "famous" for their devotion to "a nice cup of tea!!" :)

Xclusive Meals Vegetable Spiralizer Complete Bundle - Spiral Slicer - Veggie Cutter - Zucchini Spaghetti Noodle Pasta Maker
Offered by Best4UWorldwide
Price: $15.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy once you get the hang of it!, August 31, 2015
The first thing you have to know is that the blades in this thing are super sharp, but that's the only way they can do their job. Hard veggies like carrots are, well, hard to work with. Let the tool do the work and do not ram it in hard or it will get stuck. It's fortunate that the little brush is included, because you could really cut yourself trying to clean inside. I love the fact that you can make zucchini "spaghetti" noodles with this. I'd say that this is more of a kitchen tool to use for smaller amounts of food, not cutting up enough for a crowd. Speaking just for myself, I'd find that overwhelming. But, after being given one of these in exchange for an honest review, I'd say that I definitely recommend it. It's never going to replace that Cuisinart you've got packed up at the top of that cabinet you never touch -- again, speaking just for myself:) But this is one handy tool that is fun to use!

2-Foldable-Wine-Bottles-No Need For Wine Bottle Opener-Wine Bottle Stoppers-Plastic Wine Glasses.
Offered by Outdoor Expression
Price: $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Dishwasher Safe!, August 31, 2015
This is a very clever invention that meets a need. Anyplace where glass bottles are not permitted, you can still easily carry your favorite beverage after transferring into this foldable wine bottle. Of course, you don't have to fiddle with an opener (or carry one!) so it's just twist open and pour. There is a layer of aluminum to provide protection inside. Once empty, just fold it over again. The one drawback that I must mention is that there was a strong smell that hit my nose as soon as I opened the bottles to check them out. I'd have to call it some kind of glue smell, but I can't say what it really is. However, after leaving the bottles opened for a while, the smell really dissipated. Of course, I was planning to wash these bottles before using them, but I was extra happy to find out that I could not only rinse it out by hand, but also run these bags through the dishwasher. I was so happy to receive these foldable wine bottles in exchange for an honest review, and I do highly recommend them. Just imagine how great they will be along with some of those new silicone wine glasses you can also snag on Amazon.com! That would make a great gift in a picnic basket with a couple of bottles of nice wine. :) À votre santé!!

Silking Professional 10pcs Makeup Brush Set Pro Kits Brushes Kabuki Makeup Cosmetics Brush Tool In Leather Bag
Offered by DG Joyen
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift!, August 31, 2015
This is an excellent array of ten makeup brushes that are beautifully presented in a pleather wrap that ties closed to give it a fashionable high-end look. There is a very slight drawback that I must mention in all honesty -- the set needs to be aired out because of the lingering smell of the pleather. However, once I unrolled it, the smell dissipated in half an hour or so. Each brush is encased in a clear wrap to preserve the integrity of their intended shape. My experience indicated little or no shedding. The coloration is delightful, so this set would make a very nice gift. I received a sample set in exchange for an honest review, and I am very well pleased with the quality and design. I would certainly give this set to a friend or family member. Quality is higher than the price suggests!

Keima Large Diaper Tote Satchel Bag Set
Keima Large Diaper Tote Satchel Bag Set
Price: $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift item that will be the star of any baby shower! :), August 31, 2015
I was offered the opportunity to review the Keima Large Diaper Tote Satchel Bag Set in exchange for an honest review. In truth, I was not expecting too much. It looked like it would be nice, or I would not have agreed to do the review... However, when I unpacked it, I was amazed at the fashionable look and excellent construction of all the pieces. Honestly, the tote bag is nice enough to be used as a fun summer tote for any woman. But, for moms, there is so much more. All the compartments and extra components speak for themselves. The design is awesome, just in terms of appearance. But it's also created for convenience of use and the insulation is an added bonus. The zippers are very good and I can say that the handles certainly look like they will withstand constant use. Very, very nice and highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20