Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Arena > Reviews

Browse

J. Arena's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3990
Top Reviewer Ranking: 559

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Arena RSS Feed (USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
uxcell Plastic Ribs Cut Out Floral Print Summer Folding Hand Fan
uxcell Plastic Ribs Cut Out Floral Print Summer Folding Hand Fan
Offered by Best United
Price: $2.59
12 used & new from $2.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, but certainly not top-of-the-line., June 26, 2016
For very little money, this just suited my needs and is quite attractive. To be honest, it is not a high quality item, but you certainly get your money's worth with this very cute and functional fashion item.

Chef Kidd's Funagrette Cheesy Pizza Healthy Salad Dressing & Vegetable Snack Dip For Kids - Gluten Free, Non GMO, Naturally Sweetened W Honey, NO Trans Fat, Low Sodium, No Artificial Flavors, 3 Pack
Offered by Chef Kidd's
Price: $15.97

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVED this stuff!!!!, June 24, 2016
I agreed to review a sample of this Chef Kidd's dressing to entice a seven year old to eat more veggies. (It makes a great dip for raw string beans, cucumbers, broccoli, etc.) Oh, she liked it fine, but we liked it even better. It's a hard to describe cheesy-pickle-pizza taste that is absolutely delectable. I guarantee that you will love this condiment and find many uses for it. I put it in a cheese sandwich before grilling, and that was fabulous as well. Good! Good! Good!

Barilla Penne Pasta, 16 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Barilla Penne Pasta, 16 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Price: $5.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good!, June 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Barilla is a regular purchase for us. It's not just good with tomato sauce, but firm and solid enough to stand up to our family's choices of chopped chicken, melted cheddar, mushroom soup, veggie chunks, etc. We also love angel hair by this same company, but when we create our own "kitchen sink" (casseruola) one pot meals, it's got to be Barilla penne!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2016 10:27 AM PDT

Health Enterprises Pill Splitter
Health Enterprises Pill Splitter
Price: $5.06
23 used & new from $2.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected., June 21, 2016
Worked well for us. It simply does the job we need it to do.

Proactiv Quick Fix Blemish Pen
Proactiv Quick Fix Blemish Pen
Price: $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Most definitely worth a try., June 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This quick-fix pen is great for placement directly on difficult spots, without treating areas that do not require medication. I found this to be non-irritating and effective. This is not a miraculous overnight treatment, but you will see results. (Well, at least I did!) I really do like the way this product is so specifically applied. Definitely recommended. Have it on hand before it becomes an "emergency!"

New Balance Grade Running Shoe ( Little Kid / Big Kid )
New Balance Grade Running Shoe ( Little Kid / Big Kid )
Price: $71.85 - $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended!, June 17, 2016
Very, very comfortable! I wore these all day and it was absolutely a pain-free day.

THOMPSON NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS Pomegranate Blueberry Chewable 60 TABS
THOMPSON NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS Pomegranate Blueberry Chewable 60 TABS
Offered by Nutricity
Price: $11.50
3 used & new from $6.72

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll purchase this again!, June 17, 2016
I've long read about the benefits of pomegranate, and this chewable suppliment makes it a perfect way to give it a try. The taste is excellent, and the benefits are worth a modest expense.

Maybelline New York Volume Express The Colossal Spider Effect Washable Mascara, Glam Black, 0.33 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best out there at a reasonable price!, June 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
What can I say? This stuff goes on smoothly, coats my lashes like a dream and gives me something of a "false eyelash" look that I love without the need to apply lashes. I was able to apply a few coats without that clumpy appearance. Definitely one to repurchase again and again.

Osteo Bi-Flex Joint & Muscle, 80 Tablets
Osteo Bi-Flex Joint & Muscle, 80 Tablets
Price: $25.04
4 used & new from $22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good formula!, June 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
How wonderful! I am no stranger to taking Osteo Bi-Flex over the years off and on. Now, I feel that I will be a more regular user due to the addition of the tart cherries. I've read a lot about that on line, and I have no fear that it will contradict any of my other meds or raise my cholesterol. I'll be back for more.

Cyours Lightweight Waterproof Bag Outdoor Dry Bags for Travel Boating Fishing Kayaking (yellow, 10L)
Offered by YUYO CHOOSE
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design and quality!, June 10, 2016
For the price, this is amazing. Visit a boating store in your area and you'll be able to spend much more for something perhaps not as good. The design is clever and secure, not to mention cute. If you love the water, you'll want this bag and experience no disappointments. Sample received for review, and we definitely love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20