Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Miller Video Games > Reviews

Browse

Miller Video Games' Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miller Video Games RSS Feed (Colorado, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
N2O: Nitrous Oxide
N2O: Nitrous Oxide
Offered by DINO DOLLAR
Price: $57.56
40 used & new from $3.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this game, April 13, 2016
This review is from: N2O: Nitrous Oxide (Video Game)
I grew up playing this game and I have to say it's one of my all time favorites to this day. The music is fantastic and once you master the button mashing you can get pretty far. There are also cheats for this game, I used it once to beat it. Buy this game before you can't.

Mad Max - Xbox One
Mad Max - Xbox One
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $26.49
118 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the 30 dollars I paid. Fun game, January 23, 2016
This review is from: Mad Max - Xbox One (Video Game)
Similar to Shadow of Mordor, but overall a great game. I'm a fan of the movies and this game's environment and combat is great fun. I got it for cheap so that's why I'm giving it a higher mark. This game does get a bit repetitive but that's why I didn't pay 60 bucks for it HA. Worth the 30 I paid.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PlayStation 4
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PlayStation 4
Offered by TopNotchSupplier
Price: $31.99
238 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest video games ever released., September 6, 2015
I am a newcomer to the MGS series but after a few days of playing this game, I can definitely say they went out with a bang. The open world is massive, the choices you have of how to approach a situation is incredible. There is so much customization and weapons to unlock, I've barely scratched the surface. If you are at all a fan of open world, combat, stealth, and overall just a good gaming experience, buy this game right now you won't regret it.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PlayStation 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PlayStation 4
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $40.99
74 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best RPG on new consoles so far., June 7, 2015
I purchased dragon age and it was mildly entertaining, I just found it hard to get into. I first saw footage from the witcher 3 a long time ago so I was anticipating its release. Here's my pros and cons.

Pros:

The open world is massive. There are several areas to explore and each has unique qualities. I would definitely say the world is larger than skyrim if its true that you can go anywhere you can visibly see. Plus, there's no load screens when walking in or out of buildings and towns.

The story is deep with many side quests along with it to ensure every gamer hundreds of hours of gameplay. There is also a very good XP system to distribute unlock points as you wish.

The combat mechanics are fun and challenging. It is similar to bloodbourne in the dodging/countering manner. I like how the powers you choose to level up can play a key role in the overall success of taking down certain monsters.

The graphical and art design of the witcher 3 is superb. Wind blows trees realistically and sunsets are beautiful. Character models shine with fantastical realism.

Cons:

The menu UI is a pain sometimes. It can take a while to buy/sell items at a vendor just to find your way through the menus.

I don't recommend fighting any enemies that are more than two levels above your own. I get my butt handed to me most of the time when trying.

Remington HC-80 Precision 22 Piece Corded Haircut Kit
Remington HC-80 Precision 22 Piece Corded Haircut Kit
Offered by shulem vending
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy something worth your money., April 22, 2015
Got these as a Christmas gift and they literally hurt to use. It pulls your hair ridiculously hard with no efficient outcome. I threw this thing off the balcony immediately after using it for the first time. DO NOT BUY!

Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger (3rd Generation, Premium Aluminum Power Bank) One of the Most Compact External Batteries, Uses High-Quality Panasonic Cells
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, works great, needs a little more juice., March 29, 2015
I like the size of it and everything but I wish it had a little more charge to it. I use it to charge my phone at work because my phone battery is a piece of crap, and after a full charge for that, I can mostly fuel up my iPod as well, but after that it'll definitely require a full charge before another use. I guess for its size it makes sense but it is a convenient thing to have.

Dying Light - PlayStation 4
Dying Light - PlayStation 4
76 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands down the best zombie game ever made IMO, March 29, 2015
If you are a fan of Left 4 Dead, or anything zombie related, this game is for you. Me and a buddy both bought this game and have been slaughtering our way through the story in co-op mode mostly. It's very easy to jump into a friend's game and start bashing skulls in together. When you start off, your character is weak and it takes multiple hits on enemies to send them back to the grave. I preferred leveling up my agility/parkour skill tree first, or at least until I got some decent weapons. I actually spent so much time just running around the huge open world and killing zombies that I've completely leveled up both my attack and agility skill trees and haven't even unlocked the second part of the map yet through one of the main story quests. My buddy and I decided to tackle a lot of the side quests and let me tell you right now that even when you are a high level, some of these quests are challenging as S#!&. I played Dead Island for about two hours when I bought it and was bored almost immediately. But this game took everything that was mediocre about that game and changed it into a whole different beast. The melee weapons, guns, and gadgets all have their uses and benefits. When night comes, as a low level, you're terrified and try to avoid any contact with the infected, but when you attain a higher level, Volatiles ain't no thang. I can definitely say I've had one of the best co-op experiences I've ever played in this game. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Bloodborne
Bloodborne
Price: $19.45
318 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware..., March 29, 2015
This review is from: Bloodborne (Video Game)
This game is hard. I never played Demon's Souls or the Dark Souls games but I heard a lot of good things about Bloodborne and decided to pick it up. Day 1, I was stuck on literally the first enemy for hours. I figured out that the best way is to go past him until you get your first weapons. Once that's done, the game has started. I'm still only in the first area after the first day and a half of playing, but I'm getting better at the control scheme and timing my attacks and parries better. I'm giving this game a 4 star because I do understand the frustration of dying over and over again as well as the seemingly long load screens. HOWEVER, I do appreciate the art and environment of this game and I'm sure that with practice and patience, I will become better at this game. I also think back to the days of games like Crash Bandicoot on older consoles and how frustrating those were. As a kid, I would literally spend hours on one level trying to get past a certain part and failing over and over and over again. Bloodborne is very similar in that regard, and I believe that the learning curve is immense. In my opinion, games shouldn't baby the player and allow them to use the same tactic repeatedly to succeed. Call of Duty comes to mind and I think games like that is the reason games like this have gotten some bad reviews from players (obviously this game is doing great on Metacritic, IGN, Gamespot, etc.). A game should challenge you and make you learn from your mistakes from reoccurring errors, and that's exactly what this game does. I would recommend this game to any hardcore gamer, just know that if you're like me (not having played the Souls games), you will die A LOT, and you will get frustrated. But stay in there champ and together, we may just conquer this bloody, detailed, and darkly beautiful world.

Buffalo DriveStation Axis 3 TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive - HD-LB3.0TU3
Buffalo DriveStation Axis 3 TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive - HD-LB3.0TU3
2 used & new from $209.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of utter garbage, do not buy!, November 9, 2013
I don't know why I bought this piece of crap. The disc it comes with does not install on your computer and you need it to use the hard drive. Also, when I went into the properties page of it, it says there's only like a couple hundred gb of space, but clearly its a 3 TB drive that i paid $150 for. The damn customer service people at Buffalo don't know anything either and were of absolutely no help. DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE BECAUSE IT IS A HUUUUUGE WASTE OF BOTH TIME AND MONEY.

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($2000-$2500)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($2000-$2500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $129.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Squaretrade is bomb, September 26, 2012
Squaretrade warranty is reliable, efficient, and extremely fast. Don't buy warranties from anyone else, buy from squaretrade. I sent my package out (that they pay shipping for) and got an amazon.com gift card for the exact amount I paid for the product within a week and a half of sending it out.

Page: 1 | 2