Profile for Earnest Review > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Earnest Review RSS Feed (Minnesota)

Page: 1 | 2
Toastmaster 6203 Popcorn Popper
Toastmaster 6203 Popcorn Popper
2 used & new from $78.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Just preheat it for a couple minutes and it works great, June 25, 2014
This also gives butter a head start melting in the tray. So it works great - no spitting of kernels at all. 5 or 6 old maids left at most. It must run just a little cooler than the Poppery.

FootSmart Gel Callus Cushions
FootSmart Gel Callus Cushions
Offered by FootSmart
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $7.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Different system with skin placement., June 2, 2014
This review is from: FootSmart Gel Callus Cushions
Easier to experiment with for placement than the other system of sticking the pad to your shoe inserts. Still a work in progress though, to find the sweet spot. Nice and THIN for my needs.

Pro-Tec Athletics Metatarsal Pads (Medium, One Pair)
Pro-Tec Athletics Metatarsal Pads (Medium, One Pair)
Price: Click here to see our price
11 used & new from $7.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty thin and subtle., June 2, 2014
These are the best m-pads I've tried so far for my particular feet. I like their thin profile. The nice top finish isn't very sturdy though, and pulls off if you try to use tape to experiment first with placement before peeling off the backs for final placement.

Pedag T-Form Large Anatomically Correct Metatarsal Arch Pads, Leather, Large
Pedag T-Form Large Anatomically Correct Metatarsal Arch Pads, Leather, Large
Price: $7.66
6 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A work in progress for me., June 2, 2014
As most of you probably know there's a lot to learn about placing these and thickness and how they work in specific shoes. Nice leather finish. Haven't given up on them quite yet. Thicker than I anticipated.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2014 11:44 AM PDT

Pedag Drop Anatomically Correct Metatarsal Arch Pads to Lift and Shape, Leather, Large (EU 41-43/ US W11-13/M 8-10)
Price: $6.91
5 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Thicker than I expected, June 2, 2014
This is a work in progress for me, as most of you probably know learning about placement and thickness and how they work in shoes takes time and practice. Nice leather finish, but thicker than I expected for their size. They may be useful in certain shoes, or I might have not found the sweet spot yet for placing them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 11:26 AM PDT

Spenco Rx Orthotic (Full Length), Women's 11-12 / Men's 10-11
Spenco Rx Orthotic (Full Length), Women's 11-12 / Men's 10-11
Offered by Empire Depot
Price: Click here to see our price
38 used & new from $12.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Working pretty well for me at this point., June 2, 2014
I've used these a little bit for a month or two now and am gaining confidence with them. They seem to have nice high arches, which I sought. They also don't have that edge across the middle of the foot that 3/4 orthotics seem to have, which is very nice. If they continue to perform, I'll order another pair or two for my other shoes.

Panasonic ER-GN30-K Nose, Ear & Facial Hair Trimmer Wet/Dry with Vortex Cleaning System
Price: $12.48
144 used & new from $10.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Cutting head is very slow., June 2, 2014
I bought this to replace a clipper I used for years that was a third the size of this Panasonic yet twice as good. The old one would do the job in a 5-10 seconds. This Panasonic seems to require a lot of time and moving around inside the nostril to find the cutting edge. The issue is likely due to the small cutting slots (both units have a similar head design, which is why I ordered this one). Pity. I don't want to return it at this point, but maybe I should. (Return something you've put inside your nose???)

Uvex S1933X Skyper Safety Eyewear, Black Frame, SCT-Orange UV Extreme Anti-Fog Lens
Price: $8.10
10 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Clear lens, Very short arms (even though they telescope)., June 2, 2014
I can just about fit tiny readers under these if I work at it, but the arms are too short for me even without the extra readers under them. I may buy some stick on lenses to continue this experiment in night time UV protection.

SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 8 GB MP3 Player SDMX22-008G-A57K (Black) - Manufacturer Refurbished
Offered by DealFisher
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $32.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I cannot recommend Sansa Refurbs - Died after just a few recharge cycles., June 2, 2014
This attractive unit died after just a few uses. Nothing. Black screen, not even an error message.
It also required serious special attention to get it going on arrival (a system reset if I recall correctly).
Otherwise it's a cute little unit that when working has the normal high quality sound that Sansa is known for.
In the end mine was a great source of wasted effort learning about it, fixing it and then losing it after just a little use.

Customer Service refunded my purchase for this, but I found that was an uncomfortable and chaotic experience.

Wheel Fever: How Wisconsin Became a Great Bicycling State
Wheel Fever: How Wisconsin Became a Great Bicycling State
by Jesse J. Gant
Price: $18.93
33 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written., February 25, 2014
This book is extremely well thought out, researched & written. There are some deep political insights that make you think about more than just bicycling.

Heavy shiny stock, vibrant illustrations & old B&Ws balance the pithy text.

Page: 1 | 2