Profile for Jigowatt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jigowatt RSS Feed

Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (Star Trek I, II, III, IV, V, VI + The Captain's Summit Bonus Disc) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ William Shatner
Price: $39.99
42 used & new from $31.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Box Set., April 28, 2009
I live in the U.K. and the Box set has already landed here. I can say that the negative reviews on Amazon need to be curbed especially if you have not seen the product. To be quite honest Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection is truly magnificent. All six films look fresh and sound phenomenal. I was not expecting much based on all the venom spitting going on here but I am glad you naysayers will be proved wrong. These are the theatrical features as seen in movie theaters and that satisfies me down to the ground. Each transfer is near meticulous some minor dirt on the photo chemical opticals for Star Trek The Motion Picture, but on the whole very, very satisfying. sonically you have not heard Trek like this either. A treat for the eyes & ears. Sell your DVD copies because this is quite honestly worth the asking price. Thanks Paramount.
Comment Comments (16) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2013 2:06 PM PDT