Profile for renoboyd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

renoboyd RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ernie Ball P02723 Cobalt Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings, .009 - .042 Gauge
Price: $7.99
43 used & new from $5.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Best change I have made, January 5, 2015
This is hard to describe but here goes; I have reintroduced myself to the guitar in recent months. I have 2, an Ibanez and an Epi Les Paul. Both came with insanely tough strings. After messing with some other brands, It was recommended to go this way by friends. I swapped these out on my Epi and WOW, what a change. First, the feel. They are MUCH softer and easier on the fingers. The sound is pretty awesome too, with a slightly different tone than the others, but all good and more than acceptable. After playing these for a while, I tried my Ibanez and thats when I truly noticed the difference, with the 'other' strings just not being as playable. IMHO these strings make it playable. Without, well, you are not doing it justice, or yourself any favors. HIGHLY recommended. Thanks Amazon and Ernie Ball.

eforCity TOTHGUTR10F1 1/4-Inch Straight to Right Angle Guitar Patch Cable M/M 10-Feet, Black
Price: $4.99
5 used & new from $2.06

2.0 out of 5 stars For some applications-maybe, November 22, 2014
Everything fits, but there is almost no insulation from noise. Can cause feedback. In a cheapo keyboard or something this probably works, for my guitar, I would spend the money and get something better.

Solar Recover - Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist - 12 oz.
Solar Recover - Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist - 12 oz.
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $12.52
6 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars always have one, November 17, 2014
I cant say enough positive about this. I am dutch decent, which means I am white and burn easy. I burnt to a crisp day 1 on a cruise in the Caribbean. Guy in the local store recommended this. and he was right! Big time! It prevented peeling until we got back, soothed it while we were out. And in dry environments, it just feels good on your skin.

Maui Hawaii Reef Fish and Creature Guide
Maui Hawaii Reef Fish and Creature Guide
Offered by Seavenger, Corp
Price: $7.34
4 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars get it., November 17, 2014
Great for travelers and those who will be in or near the water for ID. Very nice, easy to read and understand.

Hula Girl 100% Kona Coffee D, 7 Ounce
Hula Girl 100% Kona Coffee D, 7 Ounce
Price: $19.62
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I give, i give, just send me more of this fantastic coffee, November 17, 2014
I am absolutely hooked on this Kona coffee. Its so hard to find, I was astonished to find it via Amazon. But the coffee itself is a moderate roast pure Kona so you cannot find it cheap. But very tasty, sealed nicely and worth every penny. For those new to Kona, it is a bit stronger than average so you can cut about 1/3 volume from what you use now. Very flavorful. I will probably set it on auto fill from now on. Me and my coffee habit are taken care of nicely with this stuff. Very good coffee!

Live For Music, Acoustic Guitar Capo
Live For Music, Acoustic Guitar Capo
Offered by smartshoponline
Price: $2.26
53 used & new from $0.53

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and does the job, November 17, 2014
Simple, easy and does the job.

BEHRINGER GUITAR LINK UCG102
BEHRINGER GUITAR LINK UCG102
Price: $39.99
25 used & new from $25.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, November 17, 2014
Works without setup on MacBook and in conjunction with eMedia guitar lessons. Pretty darned nice.

ChromaCast 440 Series CC-440-SOR  Guitar Tuner
ChromaCast 440 Series CC-440-SOR Guitar Tuner
Price: $10.41
4 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Easy to work with., November 17, 2014
This really has to be one of the cheapest, easiest, important things to have when you own a guitar. Very easy to work with, screen is sort of a yellow orange, and goes green when its in tune. For me, thats awesome. I will probably buy a few of these for christmas gifts.
Keep in mind, this is a multi use tool. Aka, you have to set it for Guitar if thats what you are going to use it for. But then its all self sensing. Nice....

Rocksmith Guitar and Bass - Xbox 360
Rocksmith Guitar and Bass - Xbox 360
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $45.97
26 used & new from $15.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty freakin awesome!, October 17, 2014
I am relearning guitar and after 20+ years am rusty as hell. I am not taking a class, not performing for anyone but me and family and want to have fun. I tried a couple of other software packages for Mac and sure they are OK but seems that they are designed around kids taking classes. Good for them, but not for what I want. When I first read about Rocksmith, I really thought it was BS and just a game. I am admitting here and now that I was wrong. Its a very in depth fun way to learn guitar. I have an Ibanez Talman and it hooked right up, using the amp settings within the program to match the style being taught. As I sit here today only having this program for a week or so, my left fingers are sore from playing so hard for so long! I think if I had any complaint, its that it progresses fast and uses a prompt that I was not used to and I sometimes get a bit lost in. Still, I think its a small downfall. The program overall is well worth it and I would think this one being a couple of years old is just fine. NOTE: I was getting some audio lag. I understand that switching from a dedicated hdmi to the rca adapter will prevent that.

Hawke Sport Optics Sport HD 3-9x40 AO Rifle Scope, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1 Tube
Offered by HSS Outdoors Inc
Price: $139.99
2 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice scope, October 14, 2014
Great fit, function and holds zero very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4