Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for C.E. > Reviews

Browse

C.E.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 123

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C.E. "Frank" RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Everydaysource Compatible With NINTENDO NDS Lite Charging Cable
Everydaysource Compatible With NINTENDO NDS Lite Charging Cable
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $4.37
3 used & new from $0.94

5.0 out of 5 stars DS Lite charged back up, September 3, 2014
I had an old Nintendo DS Lite sitting around and wanted to charge it up. This cable works as it should and is of decent quality. Great deal.

Sentey Gs 5900
Sentey Gs 5900
Offered by ErgoGeek
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A robust keyboard with great packaging, September 3, 2014
This review is from: Sentey Gs 5900 (Electronics)
This keyboard definitely has good build quality. I did not like the Cherry MX Blacks (I use MX Reds) but I could tell that everything about this keyboard screamed quality. Note that this model does not have LED back lighting or the extra USB ports on the back of the keyboard.
The packaging that this keyboard came in was insanely good. This keyboard come with its own case and you can also use the case for other full sized mechanical keyboards as well! I haven't seen any other brand sell keyboards with a carrying case at this price point. Overall, if you like the feel of MX Black switches, then I would definitely give Sentey a shot.

3-Pin Fan Cable Extension with Black Sleeving & Black Connectors (12" Length)
3-Pin Fan Cable Extension with Black Sleeving & Black Connectors (12" Length)
Offered by Circotech
Price: $4.50
3 used & new from $4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality 3 pin extension cable, May 5, 2014
I originally purchased two of these for the front intake fans of my case. In terms of price, these cables are very cost efficient. They are high quality cables at a great price. The sleeving is nice and the length allows for cable management. Koolertek's 3-pin fan cable extension is definitely worth considering.

Rosewill 9.8-Inch (250mm) Single Sleeved 8 Pin Motherboard Power Extension Cable M-F (RCDV-12003)
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars 8 pin extension for my Seasonic PSU, May 5, 2014
I recently purchased a PSU from Seasonic and the 8 pin connector was just too short. In order to router the cable behind my motherboard an extension would be required. This 9.8-inch sleeved 8 pin extension worked perfectly and allowed my case to have better cable management. I have no complaints about the quality of this cable as it feels quite sturdy. Overall, a functional 8 pin extension for a good price. Recommended.

TP-LINK N300 Wireless Mini USB Adapter, Ideal for Raspberry Pi, Support Windows/Linux/Mac OS (TL-WN823N)
Price: $13.72
147 used & new from $10.97

2.0 out of 5 stars This mini adapter is great when it works, March 18, 2014
I originally bought this adapter to keep as a back up. As soon as I received it, I opened it up and tested it. The speeds I was getting from this little device was the same as my current usb adapter. I went to bed thinking that this product was reliable. However, after using it for a day without any issues, the adapter started to drop my connection constantly the next day. I installed the driver from the CD included with the adapter. Everything worked great the first day and then things just fell apart from there. Everyone else in the house on their computers were still connected while I was asking them if the router glitched up. I just ended up using my older usb adapter and things are back to normal. I've had it with TP-Link and will definitely think twice before buying another product from them.

JVC HAFX5G Gumy Plus Inner Ear Headphones (Green)
JVC HAFX5G Gumy Plus Inner Ear Headphones (Green)
Offered by D.R. Worth and Sons
Price: Click here to see our price
167 used & new from $4.80

4.0 out of 5 stars My friend likes these, February 13, 2014
As of right now, the Panasonic RPHJE120 earbuds are all the rave. However, these JVC's are a pretty good alternative. I ordered my friend a pair and he says that they are pretty decent once you give them time to break in. At this price, you really can't go wrong with either brand.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The little guy that can do it all, February 9, 2014
I bought this CM Hyper TX3 a few years ago from a friend who upgraded to water cooling. This CPU cooler is definitely on the smaller side, but it works really well in my opinion. I had an AMD Athlon quad core 3.0Ghz overclocked mildly to 3.2Ghz and temperatures never went above 45C at load.

Here is the best part, I recently purchased a new motherboard (Intel LGA 1150) and a 4770K to go along with it. At first I thought that this cooler would not be compatible with the Intel 1150 socket so I ended up dropping in the stock cooler. Boy does Haswell run hot! The stock cooler was giving me 35C idle and around 80C at load. I was feeling a bit desperate after seeing those temperatures. I thought about trying to see if I could get this TX3 to fit on my motherboard and everything ended up working out!

I left my 4770K at stock and I am idling around 32C. I was surprised to see that at load the temperature only went up to 68C! Overall, I am really pleased about the fact that I did not need to spend more money on a new CPU cooler to fit my new motherboard.

Nokia BL-4C Li-Ion Battery for Nokia 5100/6100 Phones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by fourstarr deals
Price: $6.67
28 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars We just might be out of luck, January 23, 2014
Considering how old the phones that use this type of battery are, I am not surprised that I received a used battery. I am a little mad at the fact that the product listing said these batteries would be new though. The battery I received holds the charge for about a day, which is the same as my old one.

Disappointing indeed.

Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim Ultra-Slim Laptop Cooling Pad with 160mm Fan (R9-NBC-XSLI-GP)
Price: $14.82
67 used & new from $14.82

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit flimsy, December 19, 2013
The Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim does an okay job of cooling a laptop. Do not expect a huge temperature decrease with this cooling pad as it only lowered the laptops temperatures by a few celsius. The cooling pad is mostly plastic and does feel flimsy near the center. If you press down where the fan is, the grille will eventually touch the fan. However, there are no problems during operation and this cooling pad will be okay for anyone looking for a cheaper laptop cooling solution.

ZuniDigital ZG7000B-15 7 Outlet Digital Smart Green Surge Protector (Black)
ZuniDigital ZG7000B-15 7 Outlet Digital Smart Green Surge Protector (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, most of the time, December 19, 2013
I love this "smart" outlet because I do not have to constantly switch it on and off! The idea behind this product is great and I think that more people should invest in these kinds of outlets. Everything usually works but sometimes I notice that even after I have turned my computer completely off, the switch would end up turning the power back on to all of my other devices. So it would turn my monitor, speakers, and amplifier off and then minutes later power them back up again. I found it odd and it is most likely a glitch coming from ZuniDigital unit itself. However, this outlet almost always works and I am a happy customer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13