Profile for Day > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Day RSS Feed (Garland, Tx United States)

1-TDC Pain Relieving Cream 2 oz. "Parabens Free" Travel Jar
1-TDC Pain Relieving Cream 2 oz. "Parabens Free" Travel Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rub on pain reliever I've tried., April 7, 2014
This cream is wonderful for aches and pains. What I like most about it though is that it doesn't burn my skin if I have to use it frequently and it works better than any of the other creams I've tried. I have to take less or sometimes no oral pain reliever when I use it.

L-Glutathione Cream with Setria 2 fl oz (59 ml) Cream
L-Glutathione Cream with Setria 2 fl oz (59 ml) Cream
Offered by Swanson Health Products
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps bruises fade faster, April 7, 2014
This product helps with the bruises and blood spots I get on my arms from facilities. It also helps with the severe bruising I have from a fall.

Deadly Relations: Book Three of the Deadly Series
Deadly Relations: Book Three of the Deadly Series
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the trilogy, March 13, 2014
I read all three books in a row but enjoyed this one the most. The authors writing style has progressed throughout the series and I enjoyed the suspense with just enough romance to cut tension. This book showed much more development into the whole crime solving process and I always enjoy learning from authors that research their subjects well. Take the time to read all three but save the best for last.

THERA°PEARL hot/cold Facemask
THERA°PEARL hot/cold Facemask
Offered by TopsMedical
Price: $13.65
7 used & new from $13.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, April 3, 2013
This product is perfect. I am 5'7'' female and it fits me perfectly. The velcro doesn't rip out my hair and it stays cool for the 30 minutes I need. Plus I can wear it around and scare my family. My husband says I have my next halloween mask and I scared my son this morning when I went in to wake him up. I have a lot of toxicity from Autoimmune and I have to take steriod because my adrenals don't work anymore. This mask takes down the swelling and it lasts all day. It allows the blood to circulate in my face and get out the toxins that make me swell. I love this product and probably will get another or two so I have extras in case I can't find more. Much better than an ice pack. If it gets too cold get a thin cloth and put it between you and the mask. I have noticed an improvement in my skin. It seems to be reducing pore size and prevent breakouts. I love,love,love it.

Wild Cat (Shifters Unbound, Book 3)
Wild Cat (Shifters Unbound, Book 3)
by Jennifer Ashley
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
68 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed, February 8, 2012
I absolutely love Jennifer Ashley's Shifters series but I wish she had written about the main characters brother first. This book seemed out of flow and it didn't make me hungry to finish the book in one night. It started out with a bang but ended with a trickle for me. I'm not sure if this is because the story came from a woman shifter instead (not as much chasing and too much running) but it was disappointing. Does this mean I'll stop reading her books. NO! The next book promises the same flash bang as the others with her brother the clan leader in Las Vegas after a non collared shifter. I would have preferred her to made her current book number 4 and the book she's writing right now 3.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
9 used & new from $61.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Originally I loved the Kindle, January 1, 2012
My first Kindle came with a cracked screen.

Originally I loved my 2nd Kindle especially the samples which helped me decide if I would like a book, and the .99 books which introduced me to new authors. You see I am disabled and in chronic pain and so the kindle is perfect for the doctors visits and even at home because its lighter than a book and my book room can't handle any more books (It's wall to wall). Reading helps me ignore the pain. Then it went wacko on me and although they are replacing this Kindle with a refurbished on I feel cheated. Since I can't download all my info on to my computer I have lost all my samples and it will take a long time to reload my 296 books and probably hours to figure out which samples I had on it. The refurbished part makes me wary because this will be my third one. So now I have a choice. Live with a refurbished model until it goes wacky or sell the refurbished one and go back to books and lose all the eBook specials and free books or go to another distributor. I guess I could sell the refurbished one and try another model that doesn't have so many problems but which one, I only use it for reading. I buy over 300.00 in books per month in Kindle and regular books so the kindle does save me money. I do have to say that the customer service gentleman was very nice and understanding but when I asked if i could pay more for a better model without so many problems he said it wasn't an option. This is a 4th generation model with the keyboard and I would suggest you buy another model of Kindle if you decide to buy one. Any suggestions to my dilema?