Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for bedtime reader > Reviews

Browse

bedtime reader's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bedtime reader RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
by Crispin Boyer
Price: $13.88
74 used & new from $6.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and surprising--absolutely packed with facts, October 29, 2015
Wow, my kids couldn't put this one down. Especially my ten-year-old son. This is a fun format--jam-packed with questions and answers and so many great pictures. And the questions are both serious and quirky, which makes the book cool and sometimes unexpected. The tone is a bit irreverent, too, which makes the learning that much more fun.

United States Encyclopedia: America's People, Places, and Events
United States Encyclopedia: America's People, Places, and Events
by National Geographic Kids
Price: $17.35
86 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great showcase of the states!, October 26, 2015
This book is a real celebration of our country. Filled with all the facts my kids want to know and packed with beautiful pictures--this is a great single volume intro to the geography and history of the U.S. My kids are so proud to know each capital or each state--this captures state birds and flowers and flags too. They learn more each time they open it.

A Friend for Lakota: The Incredible True Story of a Wolf Who Braved Bullying (National Geographic Kids)
by Jim Dutcher
Price: $13.20
56 used & new from $3.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it--made me cry!, October 26, 2015
This story is so heart-warming! I loved sharing this book with my three children, who all care a lot about saving animals. They were fascinated by the lives of these wolves and really identified with Lakota as he found his place in the pack. As a mom, I really appreciated this book's message of kindness and caring. And the pictures are meltingly cute!

Treasury of Norse Mythology: Stories of Intrigue, Trickery, Love, and Revenge
Treasury of Norse Mythology: Stories of Intrigue, Trickery, Love, and Revenge
by Donna Jo Napoli
Price: $17.98
83 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love mythology!, October 26, 2015
I am a huge fan of all these National Geographic mythology treasuries, because the author's writing is so beautiful--both lively and literary, and she draws out the human elements of the myths with such deep feeling. My three kids are mega Rick Riordan fans and are excited about Magnus Chase and the Norse myths, so this is a perfect book to help them learn more. Plus the illustrations are gorgeous! The entire book is one I am proud to have on the family bookshelf alongside the Greek Mythology Treasury and the Egyptian Mythology Treasury, also from National Geographic. What a wonderful set!

No Regrets Parenting: Turning Long Days and Short Years into Cherished Moments with Your Kids
by Harley A. Rotbart M.D.
Price: $9.85
97 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, September 21, 2015
I heard this author speak, and he was very inspirational. Love his messages around finding joy in parenting and family time.

Fossil Women's ES3822 Georgia Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Leather Band
Fossil Women's ES3822 Georgia Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Leather Band
Price: $95.00
2 used & new from $85.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 16, 2015
Very attractive and comfortable.

Welcome to the World: A Keepsake Baby Book
Welcome to the World: A Keepsake Baby Book
by Marfe Ferguson Delano
Price: $16.73
82 used & new from $0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars I will give this to every expectant mother I know, January 16, 2015
Simply the most extraordinary, unique, memorable, and beautiful baby book I have ever seen. I am a mom who filled out my first baby book about 60%, the second maybe 40%, the third barely at all--what I LOVE about this baby book (and wish I had had it for my own children)--is that you can personalize the book with a minimal amount of effort and still make the book your own. Then you have a beautiful photographic narrative to share with your child throughout his or her childhood that gorgeously welcomes your child to the world. The celebration of parenthood in this book is heart-warming--I felt the motherhood glow so strongly as I read it and thought about my children's own milestones. I am even inspired to go back and fill this in for child # 3, now 8, so she can have the pictures and stories from her first year collected along with these incredibly inspirational quotes and pictures. And I won't need to think twice about baby gifts anymore--this is my new go-to new mom gift for sure.

National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book Collector's Set (National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books)
by National Geographic Kids
Price: $29.87
43 used & new from $19.26

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT gift!, November 12, 2014
My kids love these books! I am so glad to see them in this handsome box set. This will make a perfect holiday gift for all my nieces and nephews.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2015 2:25 PM PDT

National Geographic Kids Mission: Lion Rescue: All About Lions and How to Save Them
by Ashlee Brown Blewett
Price: $12.99
94 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love this series about saving animals, November 4, 2014
As a parent, I really welcome anything that offers my kids a chance to think about--and to act on--making the world a better place. My kids have enjoyed the project of setting up a lemonade and brownie stand that raises money to help endangered animals. These National Geographic books about saving animals take that helping-the-world sentiment to the next level! Not only do my kids learn about the animals they find fascinating--lions, wolves--and their habitats, they also get lots of fun, helpful, concrete ideas on how to save them. It's amazing how well these books connect cool information about animals to the real world AND to a kid's world. I'll be on the lookout for the whole series!

Extreme Weather: Surviving Tornadoes, Sandstorms, Hailstorms, Blizzards, Hurricanes, and More! (National Geographic Kids)
by Thomas Kostigen
Price: $9.43
64 used & new from $3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love reading about weird and extreme weather, October 31, 2014
My kids love reading about weird and extreme weather, and this book packs in the facts and information with the wow stories and events. I like the edgy, photo heavy look and all the practical tips about preparing for disaster without making any of it seem too scary. Comprehensive, readable, and fascinating!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3