Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for G. Lorenz > Reviews

Browse

G. Lorenz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Lorenz RSS Feed (Pittsburgh, PA)

LifeProof NÜÜD Samsung Galaxy S4 Waterproof Case - Retail Packaging - BLACK/CLEAR (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by BREED
Price: $7.56
10 used & new from $6.24

3.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, but a bad design!, April 28, 2014
Okay so first of all, before I go into the phone review the company has great customer service. I did buy through lifeproof and I'm not sure if that makes a difference, but I would bet the are more willing to help since I bought from them.

I was going to leave a terrible review last week but then decided to call first and they said they knew of the problems that I was having and are working to fix them. They said they had fixed their membranes and their call quality should be better. And now they are sending me a new case free of charge and I don't even have to send mine back.

Now to the review.
Pros:
1. Water and shock proof
2. No Screen protector

Cons:
1. Terrible call quality most of the time people can't even hear me
2. I can't hang up when I am on a call. I can't even turn my screen on and I have to wait for the other person to hang up until I can do anything with my phone because the screen stays black. Its like the motion sensor for the device is messed up, but I don't have this problem when the case is off.
3. its hard to reach the sides of the screen with this case and when pulling the notification bar in landscape mode i have to use the side of my thumb.

So we will see what the new case brings and if they have in fact made the repairs that they said they did. The reason for the 3 stars is for their customer service and I know that their Iphone cases are way better.

Where's My Water?
Where's My Water?
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Where's My Water? (App)
This game is super fun and has a bunch of levels that always seem different. I got this for the free app of the day but it is definitely worth 99 cents

Bubble Buster
Bubble Buster
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this app brah, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Bubble Buster (App)
Fun game..... no problems on DX2. Just like the bubble game from the old days. Highly recommended app especially since it's free.

Boss Audio BASS600 8-Inch Low Profile Amplified Subwoofer (Single)
Boss Audio BASS600 8-Inch Low Profile Amplified Subwoofer (Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, July 24, 2010
This subwoofer was exactly what I was looking for. I was small and compact so it could fit under the seat of my 2007 WRX. It also puts out enough bass so the music sounds right, especially Hip Hop and Rap. Also it is a lot better priced than the subwoofer Subaru sells, and I bet it sounds better.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $22.75
501 used & new from $2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best game ever, November 15, 2009
This game is amazing. The first Call of Duty: modern warfare was awesome. This one is even better. The xbox live multiplayer is still great like the first one, but now with the new special ops missions it adds a fun coop mode. Special ops is extremely fun to play with a friend; this is a nice addition to the game. But what everyone buys this game for is xbox live. I have just bought a gold membership just to play this game. Also included is a pretty standard campaign not super long, but it was enjoyable. I would recommend this game to anyone looking for an FPS.

Xbox 360 Limited Edition Red Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit
Xbox 360 Limited Edition Red Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit
Offered by PNP Games
Price: $99.95
24 used & new from $20.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Well at least it looks cool., November 15, 2009
When I got this controller I was really happy with it for about a week. Then the A button got sticky, I thought that it wasn't that big of a deal. I would just clean it myself. I should have returned it then. Now it is past the 30 day return date and the rechargeable battery won't charge sometimes. I realized this a few days after the 30 days was up, I wanted to talk to amazon about returning it a few days late... I can't find out how to contact them easily.

Battlefield  2 The Complete Collection DVD - PC
Battlefield 2 The Complete Collection DVD - PC
Offered by Digitalville
Price: $11.79
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic Game, September 29, 2009
I bought this game a month ago. I liked it on Xbox and wanted to try it for computer. The best part is online play is free. Its a lot of fun would and I would recommend it to anyone.

Gateway P-7807u 17" Notebook PC
Gateway P-7807u 17" Notebook PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Gaming Rig for the money, August 19, 2009
I have had this computer for a week now and it has performed extremely well. I have played battlefield 2 on high settings flawlessly. Also hooked it up to a 42 inch lcd 1080p tv with hdmi, it was amazing playing bf2 again. Would definitely buy this product again.

Also as an added bonus it came with the p8700 core 2 duo @ 2.53Ghz, instead of the p8600 core 2 duo @ 2.4Ghz!

At $1099.99 there is no other computer that can compete with this one.

There is one con: when watching a tv show online I could barely hear it, the speakers aren't that great, but an easily solved problem. Still a Great comp.