Profile for Juanky Alvarez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Juanky Alvarez RSS Feed

VIZIO M3D470KDE 47-inch 1080p Razor LED Smart 3D HDTV
VIZIO M3D470KDE 47-inch 1080p Razor LED Smart 3D HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value 3D LED out there, Smooth Motion CAN be disabled, November 27, 2012
Great definition and many features. I don't regret buying this LED. For those of you hating this LED because you can't turn off the "soap opera effect" it CAN be done just by activating GAME MODE. I believe it's in the Settings tab and not in the Picture controls. I was afraid when I didn't found it right away, but it's there. No need to returned it.

Love the lightweight 3D glasses, it comes with 4 and if you want more they are very cheap (about $40 for a set of 4). I watched Prometheus on 3D and I was blown away with the quality of this TV. For this price I cannot be more satisfied.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 4:13 PM PST

Replacement Apple Iphone 3gs Cracked Lcd Glass Digitizer Touch Surface Screen Cover Replacement Part + Tools + Guide ( Not for Iphone 3g )
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $6.76
15 used & new from $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete..., July 23, 2012
It didn't shipped correctly. I recieved some repeated tools and no glue. I ended up using KrazyGlue.... I recommend just buying the digitizer. Forget the tools, you can buy a MUCH BETTER set of tools separately.