Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Geppetto > Reviews

Browse

Geppetto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 515

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Geppetto RSS Feed (Mendota Heights, MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Freegrace Premium Waterproof Pouch with Waist Strap (Pure Blue)
Freegrace Premium Waterproof Pouch with Waist Strap (Pure Blue)
Offered by Freegrace
Price: $9.99

[NFC/Google Wallet Capable] Anker 2600mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4, I9500, I9505, Galaxy S4 LTE I9506, M919 (T-Mobile), I545 (Verizon), I337 (AT&T), L720 (Sprint), R970 (U.S. Cellular/MetroPCS), Not for Galaxy S4 Active
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $27.99
3 used & new from $9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Anker Always Good Value, June 27, 2016
Anker products are always the best, reliable and reasonably priced...good value. Shipping is fast. I always buy Anker if they offer what I need.

Pretty Girl Gone (Mac McKenzie series Book 3)
Pretty Girl Gone (Mac McKenzie series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Novel about a Small Minnesota Town, April 13, 2016
I have now read the first three of Housewright's Mac McKenzie books and I give them ALL 5 stars. He creates a very complex and witty character in McKenzie. I enjoy the subtle humor, McKenzie's thoughts (in italics) and the steady pace of all 3 books. Best of all is the mysteries that are developed. Housewright should be rated up with the best mystery writers and even Agatha Christie. In Pretty Girl Gone, I kept trying to determine whether Victoria MN was really Edgerton MN since they were a Cinderella team back in 1960. I have enjoyed EVERY ONE of Housewright's mysteries thus far.

Tin City (Mac McKenzie series Book 2)
Tin City (Mac McKenzie series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Housewright Makes Me Keep Reading, April 13, 2016

A Hard Ticket Home (Mac McKenzie series Book 1)
A Hard Ticket Home (Mac McKenzie series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Housewright is Great, April 13, 2016

The Life We Bury
The Life We Bury
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, April 3, 2016
This review is from: The Life We Bury (Kindle Edition)
Loved it. Couldn't stop reading. Many surprises and thought provoking. Eskens is a great writer. I predict his popularity will grow as he writes more novels.

The Guise of Another
The Guise of Another
by Allen Eskens
Price: $11.78
87 used & new from $4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Paced Suspense and Well Written, April 3, 2016
This review is from: The Guise of Another (Paperback)
Very well written mystery. A variety of characters and plots. I couldn't stop reading it. I would get to the end of a chapter thinking I would put it down and do my chores but I HAD to read the next chapter....and then the next. My chores never got done. I also read "The Life We Bury". It was great but I think I would rate "The Guise of Another" even better.

Corel PaintShop Pro X8 Ultimate
Corel PaintShop Pro X8 Ultimate
Price: $44.99
37 used & new from $44.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't just SAVE a file....must always go through SAVE AS route!!!!!, December 4, 2015
This version of PSP has a problem. You cannot just "save" a file you are working on. You MUST ALWAYS go through the "save as" sequence. This is annoying and unproductive. It is REALLY ANNOYIING in the "adjust mode". In PSP 6, I could make my adjustments to the photo and just click on the next photo and my work was automatically saved. NO MORE!!!!! I cannot believe the designers would do this. Yet there is no fix planned to my knowledge. Stick with the older PSP 6 version.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2016 9:57 AM PST

Ordinary Grace
Ordinary Grace
by William Kent Krueger
Price: $10.26
154 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Though Provoking Mystery, October 26, 2015
This review is from: Ordinary Grace (Paperback)
An outstanding novel very thought provoking, full of life philosophies, and a good mystery. The only negative is that one figures out the who committed the murder at about 85%.

Stens 120-634 Oil Filter Replaces John Deere AM107423 Kawasaki 49065-2078 Club Car 1016467 Robin 261-65902-A0 Onan 122-0737-03 Cub Cadet 490-201-0001 Onan 122-0737
Price: $9.19
20 used & new from $5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great John Deere filters., October 16, 2015
Good price. Fast shipping. Best of all, they fit perfectly on my to John Deere lawn tractors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20