Profile for Rick Moore > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 112

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rick Moore RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Knork Matte Knorks, Set of 4
Knork Matte Knorks, Set of 4
Offered by Etailz
Price: $22.99
4 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll be hooked!, April 23, 2015
VERY NICE QUALITY!!! We loved these as soon as we tried them in a salad. They are far more efficient than standard forks. It will be hard to use a regular fork again after using these! We highly recommend them. The edge actually does work well for cutting food.

Lightning Extension Cable (2 foot black) for iPhone 6, 6 Plus; Pass Video, Data, Audio Through Male to Female 8-Pin Cable. dockXtender for Lightning by CableJive.
Offered by CableJive
Price: $25.95
4 used & new from $25.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Got this for Seek Thermal Camera use. Works!, April 21, 2015
Got this for Seek Thermal Camera use. Works fine with one minor issue. Unlike mounting the camera on the iPad itself, it only works facing one direction. Not a big deal since you can rotate the iPad accordingly. I plan to use the camera on the end of the cable for looking under the house for stray cats without having to actually crawl around. It will also allow for peeking around corners unnoticed if you need that kind of thing. I would recommend this cable. The camera needs to be powered so the cable clearly delivers power to the camera from the iPad, incase you were wondering.

Black & Decker LST136W 40V Max Lithium String Trimmer
Black & Decker LST136W 40V Max Lithium String Trimmer
Price: $149.00
23 used & new from $119.20

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR ME (Former gas-powered Murray owner), April 16, 2015
After using my Murray bicept exerciser…er…I mean my Murray gas-powered trimmer a few times, I knew I HAD to do better. I dreaded weed eating the lawn, not because of the chore itself, but because of wrestling with the Murray 1) trying to start the darn thing. 2) having to manually unscrew the line compartment and extend the line every time it got short! When I saw the number of reviews and stars for this I went to Walmart (God forgive me!) and bought this unit. It snapped together in no time and the battery already had a charge on it. What took me 45 minutes to an hour for me to trim with the Murray took 10 minutes with THIS! It doesn't sound like it would do much but WOW it does an impressive job for a battery operated unit. I love it and I don't dread weed eating anymore! I highly recommend this for general trimming around the house. I got my whole yard done with a 3/4 charged battery. I doubt I will need a spare battery. I'll just prioritize what I trim first (front/visibe from the street) and if the battery needs charging before I get to the back, no big deal. I'm particularly impressed that the spool snaps right in instead of screws in (as on the Murray), and the head detaches and flips over for edging! Very nice unit that I recommend!

Seek LW-AAA Thermal Imaging Camera Lightning Connector for iOS Devices, Black
Seek LW-AAA Thermal Imaging Camera Lightning Connector for iOS Devices, Black
Offered by OutdoorWarehouse
Price: $224.52
17 used & new from $224.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny! Works as good as they say it does!, April 16, 2015
To be able to acquire a thermal camera at this price is a major breakthrough! I have no reason to have one of these other than to just play around with it and satisfy my curiosity. It's loads of fun if you a curious fellow and you like gadgets. I've been all around the house with it and I'm amazed to see the properties of heat. It's always fun to see what the naked eye cannot, which is why I also enjoy my 2 microscopes, and night vision scope. The image quality leaves you wishing it had the capacity to be more detailed, but then you realize it was only $200 and at that price it does a really fine job. I was amazed at how it still picks up people at around 50 yards away if not further. It's got some interesting color schemes and settings to play around with. The B&W mode seems to have the most detail. Particularly fascinating is looking at residual heat that lingers on surfaces. Even after a stove top range is cool to the touch you can still see which range was in use 15 minutes after it's shut off with this camera. Kind of freaky. This would make a really great gift for a curious kid who loves to explore. I love mine and I plan to have fun with it for a long time. It would probably even be a hit at a party. UPDATE: It dawned on me that this could be used to find a lost contact lens because of the residual heat on the lens. But I discovered something even better! Thermal imaging doesn't pass through glass, so, the lens shows up as A DARK SPOT! This means you can locate the lens long after the heat has left it. This propbably only works on gas permeable lenses though. But, thus far, it's by far the most effective way I know of to locate a lost lens quickly!

Murray 17" 25cc 2-Cycle Curved Shaft Gas String Trimmer
Murray 17" 25cc 2-Cycle Curved Shaft Gas String Trimmer
Offered by Price Cellar
Price: $94.95
7 used & new from $93.74

1.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT EXERCISE MACHINE FOR BUILDING UP THOSE BICEPTS! LOUSY TRIMMER!, April 16, 2015
I hate it! It takes forever to start…wears me out just trying to start it. The line feed never worked properly. I'll never buy a Murray product again.

GE Fluorescent Closet Light, 12-Inch Battery Operated, Plastic 50995
GE Fluorescent Closet Light, 12-Inch Battery Operated, Plastic 50995
Price: $13.69
5 used & new from $8.35

1.0 out of 5 stars STAY AWAY FROM THESE!, April 9, 2015
I bought a pair of these (from Walmart) and mounted them on the wall on each side of a bathroom mirror for my girlfriend to use as lighting for her make-up. They started shorting out within a week. I replaced them and the replacements did the same thing. STAY AWAY FROM THESE!!! It's a shame because they'd be so useful if they'd only work!

Know Peace Within
Know Peace Within
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

5.0 out of 5 stars "I learned to smile." - L. David Harris, January 28, 2015
As the audio engineer on this project, I must say Mr. Harris' writing moved us deeply. We thoroughly enjoyed recording this as it was superbly written, Spirit-filled, and it ministered to our hearts. Like King David, L. David Harris is clearly a man after God's own heart. Having corresponded back and forth with Mr. Harris on this project I can testify that he is one of the most genuine Christian men I have ever met and that genuine Spirit comes across so well in his writing. Mr. Harris has a way with words. He chooses them carefully and he is skilled at using them powerfully in this book. I highly recommend, not only this book by L. David Harris, but any book by this author! One thing that touched me greatly, was when Mr. Harris was interviewed on a Christian broadcast he was asked, "So, David, after Jesus came into your life, how did your life change?" He replied, "One of the things that was evident immediately was that I learned to smile." <------ There's so much in that statement when Jesus is in it! And that's what I love about David's writing. His words are simple, yet very potent! "I learned to smile", as simple as that may sound, frankly, is one of the most profound and delightful theological truths I've ever heard from a repentant believer. This book, whether in hardcopy form, audio, or whatever, will be a blessing to anyone in their search for peace within.

Red-blue / Cyan Anaglyph Simple style 3D Glasses 3D movie game-Extra Upgrade Style
Offered by WellGoal
Price: $1.78
30 used & new from $1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 22, 2014
These are a nice alternate to those cheap cardboard kind.

Produced By George Martin
Produced By George Martin
DVD ~ George Martin
Offered by Shopcents
Price: $8.39
35 used & new from $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love George Martin, you want this., December 16, 2014
This review is from: Produced By George Martin (DVD)
Beatle fan? A must have! Nuff said.

Geospace TAC Force Copter - Tactical Patrol Flying Helicopter with Launcher
Geospace TAC Force Copter - Tactical Patrol Flying Helicopter with Launcher
Offered by Global Imports
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat LOVES this!, December 16, 2014
I got this because my cat fell in love with it! I launch it down the stairs to the basement and she acts like it's a living bird! She runs after it and comes back with it in her mouth as if it is her latest kill. She then drops it at my feet as if it is a gift and waits for me to launch it again. It's my cat that makes this so much fun!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12