Profile for ugly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ugly RSS Feed

4.0 out of 5 stars SLEEP, May 27, 2014
I give this a 4 star because nothing is perfect!
I use it for sleep/100 mg.
I would buy this again.

Marble Cheese Board and Snack Gift Set
Marble Cheese Board and Snack Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect snack for an elderly person, April 14, 2012
I purchased this for my mother in law for X-Mas.
She always asks where I find all the things I find.She absolutely loved it,especially the marble cutting board that came with it.
I'm sure I'll be ordering this again.I try & do most of my buying on Amazon.com.I always say if you want it fast go to Amazon.com.Ishould be thier spokes person!

lobster claw and knuckle meat, cooked, product of canada, 2 LBS, frozen
lobster claw and knuckle meat, cooked, product of canada, 2 LBS, frozen
Offered by Giovannis Fish Market
Price: $60.00
2 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Even if you dislike seafood as I do buy this for someone you love!, April 14, 2012
I honestly cannot speak as to the quality of this product since I really dislike seafood.I enjoy making meals I don't care for I was for a birthday dinner for a friend.I used the lobster meat to make lobster chowder fallowed by a t-bone steak,two lobster tails & twiced baked potatoes w/asparagus w/hollandaise sauce.My friend was humming for quite some time!I would purchase this lobster meat again and it arrived in just a couple of days wich blew my mind.

Brainy Brittanys (Dog Daze)
Brainy Brittanys (Dog Daze)
by Katherine Hengel
Edition: Library Binding
Price: $23.11
23 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative on the Brittany Spaniel, April 13, 2012
When I adopted my Gracee in Aug. of 2010 my vet said she most resembled a Brittany Spaniel. Then I lost her the next morn.because her collar slipped off.That was a long 30 days!I then had her for 81/2 months when a friend hooked her leash on the o ring that were holding her tags instead of the o ring attached to the collar itself and away she went!I thought she was dead.Several sitings of Gracee had been alerted to me .I barrowed a dog trap from another town & set it up where she had been seen.Three days later I got the call Gracee was in the dog trap.That was a very long 8 1/2 months.Before I adopted her she lived in a dog house for all of her 4 yrs..Anyway I just got the book to make a comparison.Gracee had most of the features described in the book.

Heart of Wisconsin Deli Delight
Heart of Wisconsin Deli Delight

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect snack for the elderly, January 30, 2012
Nothing bad to say here.Who doesn't like sausage and crackers!And it is the perfect size for an elderly person.I also bought another item that had a small real marble cutting board and that was a real hit as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The scope on crumpets, January 30, 2012
My mother-in-law use to have these years ago.She also bought some for her son,who also loves crumpets. I surprised both of them.They were pleasantly surprised.
My mother-in-law had one and said that one was not making it and toasted another one If I had room in my freezers I would get more.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant,fresh,not expired.Would order again!, January 30, 2012
Excellent product.Very fresh.Expiration date a couple of months away.And they are a healthy snack as well as good swimmers in your soup.