Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for Glenn A. Cruz Cancel > Reviews

Browse

Glenn A. Cruz Ca...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Glenn A. Cruz Cancel "JediPimp" RSS Feed (Delaram, Afghanistan)

Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR "Pathfinder" Digital Watch with Black Band
Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR "Pathfinder" Digital Watch with Black Band
Offered by Desire Inc
Price: $355.00
5 used & new from $355.00

4.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, January 16, 2010
This is my first Pathfinder and I am really impressed. I am putting it through its paces right now in Afghanistan and it is doing very well. I bought it to replace a 4 yr old G-Shock (tough solar) that would not recharge anymore. The functions are great. The compass is accurate for general direction and navigating. The barometer has been on par with several other instruments I have at my dispossal in the military. I have not had a chance to really play with the altimeter but its generally within 5 ft of the GPS unit I also use. I had to go into the programing and input the lat and long for my position (extreamly easy) to get a more accurate sunrise and set times and they are spot on now. I see some of the other reviews about the functions and I offer this. If your are trying to reach a barn a few miles north of your position then the watch will get you there (if you have oriented your map properly and know how to do terrain association of course). If you are looking for a roll of quarters on the ground the same distance away, use a GPS. The only reason I didnt give it a 5 star rating is comfort. It has a great large face and unless you cinch it down tight (not comfertable) it will slide down and pinch the top of your wrist when you turn it up during some activities like pushups or holding a guardrail. Also, It has two small "wings" underneath it that keep the watch centered really well on your wrist and support the bands. The draw back is that despite the fact that I am not a hairy man, those little plastic parts have managed to pull and tug on all 4 hairs on my wrist...not comfertable. I typically wear my rugged time peices through just about anything...I take this one off before I go to sleep to keep the hair pulling and wrist pinching to a minimum.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2013 2:02 PM PDT

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great till they break, January 16, 2010
I own both versions of this product and I will agree with anyone that states the "home" version is much more sturdy. The travel or mobile unit looks and feels solid. The mechanics are also sound if not slightly gritty. I only weigh 200 lbs and after two uses (about 60 pushups all together) one of the bases completly fell apart. It appears to be repairable if I peel off the rubber pad on the bottom that gives it traction. I did not attempt it as it looks like that pad is glued on really well and peelig it away will likely destroy it all together. I can still use it if I line it up and take great care not to lift the handle without first getting my hand under it to lift it from the bottom. I am currently in the process of seeing if Amazon will replace them. Thing is I am in Afghanistan so I cant exactly run to the post office and ship them back. Lets see what happens...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2010 1:03 PM PST