Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for 2girlsmama > Reviews

Browse

2girlsmama's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

2girlsmama RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vaulia Lightweight Polyester microfiber Reversible Duvet Cover Set, Print Floral Design, Full Queen Size
Offered by Vaulia Home Collection
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars In love 😍, January 9, 2016
Super in love with this duvet cover, out of all the covers I have used this was the easiest when it came to shoving my comforter inside. It's so vibrant, with an almost silky-cotton finish. Shipping was decent, packaging amazing, and the price even better. ❤️😍
Comment Comment | Permalink

CoverGirl 305 Clean Whipped Creme Foundation, Ivory, 0.6 Fluid Ounce
CoverGirl 305 Clean Whipped Creme Foundation, Ivory, 0.6 Fluid Ounce
5 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a foundation base people, July 18, 2015
This stuff is amazing. I use it on a daily basis over concealer, and set it with a translucent powder like you're supposed to. This is only a foundation base, not complete foundation, and is meant to be blended with other products.

Catchmaster Moth And Pantry Pest Trap
Catchmaster Moth And Pantry Pest Trap
Offered by Orksel Inc
Price: $13.35
9 used & new from $9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars These are actually very effective traps but I am giving ..., March 2, 2015
These traps are very effective. The moths are attracted to them as soon as they are put out. The moths are hard to get rid of and the egg sacks need to be destroyed other wise they will keep coming back.It is really hard to find all of the egg sacks because they are small and I have no idea how I could possibly find them all.The traps do work,however, if any of the previous egg sacks are left they can hatch and be a never ending issue. I think the bird seed I had must have had the moths and that's how I got them in the first place. :-(

18" KONOV Bullet Stainless Steel Mens Necklace Pendant, Silver Black, 18 inch Chain
Offered by KONOV

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 8, 2014
The person I bought this for loves it. It's a really substantial pendant and has some weight to it. The lid screws off but so far that has not been an issue as some mentioned it coming unscrewed.

24" KONOV Stainless Steel Mens Pendant Necklace, Black Silver, 24 inch Chain
24" KONOV Stainless Steel Mens Pendant Necklace, Black Silver, 24 inch Chain
Offered by KONOV
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WAY NICER THAN EXPECTED, May 8, 2014
This pendant is very very nice. It is heavy and a very substantial piece. I made a necklace for someone and it turned out awesome. It did come with a chain but I used the pendant and gave the chain to a friend. The pendant has not tarnished and its been months since I purchased it. I would definitely recommend this company. Very nice quality.

The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: $13.98
80 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 8, 2014
These cards are elegant, beautiful and sturdy. They are just what one would expect who enjoys Doreen Virtues decks. The art is gentle and soft and has such a relaxing feel.

The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle: 39 Cards for Revealing Your True Self and Your Destiny
by Caitlin Matthews
27 used & new from $15.73

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, May 8, 2014
I love these cards. When I purchased these cards I was just starting out. I have not been reading long actually but I absolutely love these little cards. They are the perfect size for the GT and carrying with you and also the art is beautiful and there are two each of the gender cards plus a new card called the diviner. Great deck. The book is very informative and the packaging is awesome,.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars cute purse, May 8, 2014
but it did not hold up well to to the everyday use of a 15 yr old girl. It's cute, but not very sturdy overall. I guess if you are one of the people who carries a big bag that you don't actually carry a lot of stuff in you may get longer use out of it.

adidas 5123778 Alliance Sport Sackpack,Platinum,One Size
adidas 5123778 Alliance Sport Sackpack,Platinum,One Size
Offered by Second Sole Total Sports
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 8, 2014
Great sturdy bag. I would recommend it to anyone who wants something light and strong but not too bulky.The material seems like it will hold up well with use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool!, May 8, 2014
These speakers are awesome. I ordered one and we loved it so much I ordered 3 more to give for gifts. One of the speakers was cracked during shipping and I will be sending it back but amazon emailed me a prepaid postage to return it and I will get another one. My daughters and niece love them and I used it for my computer and it made a huge difference in how loud my sound is well as well as adding total coolness factor lol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4