Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Nicholas Winn > Reviews

Browse

Nicholas Winn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 235

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nicholas Winn "E-Bike Enthusiast" RSS Feed (CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iPhone 6 Plus Case, iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch Case,AnnBay for iPhone 6 Plus Three Layers Colour Hawaiian 3in1 Hybrid High Impact ShockProof Hybrid Heavy Duty Armor Case Cover (Totem Tribal Flower Blue)
Offered by ANNBAY LTD.
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone 6s is fine. Wow!, February 5, 2016
I have to buy another, my teenager was at the top of the bleachers and passed her phone to a friend. It dropped through the cracks about 23 feet high on to hard wood floor. The case looks scuffed with a slight crack on top.

Phone is fine. Wow!

Ex Machina
Ex Machina
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most thought provoking movies of the Year ..., January 31, 2016
This review is from: Ex Machina (Amazon Video)
One of the most thought provoking movies of the Year.
Kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what will happen.

iPhone 6 Case, iPhone 6 4.7 Inch Case,AnnBay for iPhone 6 4.7 inch Three Layers 3in1 Hybrid High Impact Shock Absorbing Heavy Duty Hybrid Armor Case Cover with Totem Flower Pattern (Hot Pink)
Offered by ANNBAY LTD.
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Protective Case, January 28, 2016
Bought for my daughter. Excellent protection, she already dropped it on Concrete and the phone and case survived. Fits Iphone 6s perfectly

Spellbinder
Spellbinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie with Plot Twists!, January 28, 2016
This review is from: Spellbinder (Amazon Video)
Great Movie with plenty of plot twists. It's older from 1990s but still worth seeing.

Liger HDTV Antenna, Liger 35 Mile Range Ultra-Thin Indoor Antenna with 10ft Coaxial cable, - Receive HD Television Signals for Free - Includes Adhesive and Stand
Offered by Liger Electronics
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Picks up stations over 35 miles Away!, January 21, 2016
I checked my address on one of the sites that tells you how far you are from the T.V stations. I was at 37 miles.
So I figured what's a mile or two and bought this unit because it has very good reviews.

It arrived today along with a Fire T.V Stick and I set it up. Quite easy and had my television detect the channels. I'm expecting to get maybe 3-6 channels seeing as I'm around 40 miles away from Los Angeles.

All of a sudden it started detecting station after station over 100 stations. Then I went station by station on the T.V and the majority were very clear. The one problem is that it was so sensitive that there would be more than 1 station per difference in number. example 2.1 2.3 etc..

It's a shame I'm not Vietnamese, Armenian, Chinese, or a Bible Thumper because I got all these little specialty stations located in Los Angeles.

By the way I placed it standing up on my fire place mantle. Wonder how it'll do if mounted high up on a window but that's a project for later.

He Never Died
He Never Died

5.0 out of 5 stars You will love or hate this movie, December 25, 2015
This review is from: He Never Died (Amazon Video)
Don't review movies very often, but this one is very unique. Most of the movie kept me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what type of creature that Jack is. You will love or hate this movie, no in between.

No spoilers so I won't say any more.

One Night in Taipei (English Subtitled)
One Night in Taipei (English Subtitled)
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Funny, The Humor Worked., December 20, 2015
This Movie is a Gem. Some parts are just so funny.
Very bizarre humor. Not recommended for 12 year olds.

But mine thought it was funny.

MEE audio M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician's In-Ear Monitors with Detachable Cables (Clear)
Price: $49.99
30 used & new from $28.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Etymotic Style Triple Flange did the trick, December 14, 2015
When I received these Earbuds I immediately put on the comply eartip. I liked them but felt that they were a bit too much treble. I've run them overnight for at least 3 nights playing rock at different volume and maybe it's placebo but sounded a little better.

I began playing with them and found that when I pushed them very deep into my ear the treble became less. So I started thinking and I tried the Etymotic Style Triple Flange Earbud and wasn't too surprised that the high treble went away and they sound much nicer. I then tried the double flange and back to too much treble.

So for the maximum enjoyment on these earbuds I suggest using the earbud that will go deepest into your ears.

RC Pet Products 1-Inch Adjustable 15 to 25-Inch Dog Clip Collar, Large, Pitter Patter Pink
Price: $12.50
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a collar the 15" to 25" is very versatile ..., October 23, 2015
It's a collar the 15" to 25" is very versatile. Fit my 45lb American Bulldog with plenty of room to spare in both directions.

Unholy War
Unholy War
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Audible Version is Better, October 23, 2015
This review is from: Unholy War (Kindle Edition)
I read the book like it and then bought it on Audible.

This is one of the rare exceptions where the Audible Version is way better then the book.
Brings to life the characters.

Try the audible version, it won't dissapoint.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20