Profile for E. Scott > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Scott "The Cake Wizard" RSS Feed (Midlothian, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baggallini Messenger Bag, Dolphin, One Size
Baggallini Messenger Bag, Dolphin, One Size
Price: $40.31
3 used & new from $36.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bag Ever!!!, July 6, 2014
Excellent bag for amusement parks. I took this to Disney World and could carry all my supplies all day. I could carry this bag across one shoulder with the bag to my back, then switch it out to the other shoulder with the bag across the front, and still carry it over one shoulder like a shoulder-bag. It has lots of pockets and compartments which makes it easy to organize all your things. The outside water bottle holder is terrific. I kept little foil packets of dried beverage flavorings in the zippered compartment on the strap so I could flavor my water. This bag has it all! When getting on a ride, just lay it on the floor of the car and slip your leg through the strap. It never moved an inch, even on the roller coasters that go upside down!

NEW Disney Cinderella Castle Monorail Play Set Magic Kingdom
NEW Disney Cinderella Castle Monorail Play Set Magic Kingdom
Offered by Bifoli Home
Price: $84.75
15 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super play set., July 6, 2014
This was for my grand-daughter's 6th birthday. It was a great hit with her. Her mom told me she was up at the crack of dawn playing with it the day after she got it.

Hamilton Beach 62650 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer, Silver
Hamilton Beach 62650 6-Speed Classic Hand Mixer, Silver
Price: $19.99
83 used & new from $13.95

2.0 out of 5 stars That may sound like a good thing, July 6, 2014
This mixer is VERY powerful!!!! That may sound like a good thing, but the slowest speed, which is supposed to be slow enough for blending dry ingredients, is soooooo fast that everything flies out of the bowl all over the place. It's even too fast to mix a cake mix! The fast speed is unusable. I would opt for returning it, but the shipping costs eat up nearly the entire return. So I am left with keeping it.
One nice thing I do like is that the snap on storage case is very nice. Keeps everything neat and tidy..... Just wish the mixer were as neat and tidy!

Leather Shoulder or Camera Bag Handbag Unisex Great for Travel Organizer Pockets
Offered by P&P Inc.
Price: $19.25
3 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great little leather bag!, May 13, 2014
What I liked about it was that it is made of a nice grade of leather and has lots of room in the main compartment with many smaller zippered compartments all over it! The size is a little bigger than a fanny pack. The shoulder strap can be used in many ways... over one shoulder, cross body, and even around your waist like a large fanny pack. So if your shoulder gets tired, you can change to your waist for a while.
What I didn't like was that the phone pocket was rather tight, although it does have elastic gussets on each side and an elastic top strap to hold in a phone. It fit my TracFone fine, but would not fit my husbands Smart Phone.
I needed something just a bit bigger for my trip to Disney. It was too small to hold my nylon windbreaker and a bottle of water. I would have liked to have seen an external water bottle holder on this. That would have been a nice addition.
Overall a great little bag, though, just a little too small for my immediate needs

e-cloth Starter Pack, 5 Piece
e-cloth Starter Pack, 5 Piece
Price: $35.70
4 used & new from $29.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cleaning Cloths EVER!!!!, April 18, 2014
These are sooo much better than any other cloth I have ever used. I have tried paper towels, shop cloths, wash cloths and everything always leaves streaks. We have mirror inserts in our cabinet doors over our stove. They always get dirty from air-borne splatter from the cooktop even when the exhaust fan is on. Nothing ever worked before. I tried glass spray cleaners, window foam cleaners. But with these clothes, just a spritz of water and not a trace is left behind!!!! Miracle clothes!

Fleece Ear Mitts Bandless Ear Muffs 100g ThinsulateTM Insulation & DuPontTM Teflon® (Various Colors / 2 Sizes) (Regular, Winter White)
Offered by Buy 2
Price: $17.00
2 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ear muffs in the world!, November 22, 2013
These are sooooo comfortable and they keep your ears from getting cold and protect them from the wind. No more sore throats and ear aches! They fit easily in your pocket or handbag and they take just a second to put on. The best winter ear protection on the market. Worth every penny.

Honey-Can-Do HMP-01628 Mesh Laundry Sorter, Rolling, 2-Bag
Honey-Can-Do HMP-01628 Mesh Laundry Sorter, Rolling, 2-Bag
Price: $15.47
12 used & new from $15.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laundry hamper, October 10, 2013
This is a great laundry hamper. You can pre-sort colors/whites ahead of laundry day and when you pull it out of your closet or wherever you store it, the mesh "floor" keeps the twin bags from dragging on the floor. Very nice.

Healthrider Softstrider EX Treadmill Walking Belt Model Numbers 297870, Sears Model 831297870
Offered by Treadmill Doctor
Price: $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service is Lacking - So is there Return Policy Disclosure, February 12, 2013
I purchased this treadmill belt for my 15 year old Healthrider treadmill. I actually purchased it directly from Treadmill Doctor because I wanted to be sure this was the right belt for my model and to discuss the possibility of returning the tread belt if my service man found more wrong with my old unit. I was told there would be no problem returning the belt within 30 days, even if it was used. I told Gary that it would not be used nor even installed if my repairman felt my treadmill had more wrong with it.
Well, as it turns out, my treadmill had a crack in the frame and the repairman told me he would not recommend replacing the belt.
I called Treadmill Doctor for a return authorization and it was at that time that I was informed that they have a 20% restocking fee! That's right, Gary never thought to mention that to me when I was discussing returns! Thanks a lot!
After 4 un-returned phone calls and 2 abrubt emails, I was left with no choice except to either sell this tread belt on my own or lose 20% of the purchase price and pay for the return shipping too!
I feel since I actually spoke to their salesman and specifically asked about the return policy, if I had been told of the high restocking fee, I never would have bought the tread in the first place!
Very bad customer service. All their CS numbers are just answering machines and they don't return calls!
If there were a zero-star rating, I would have selected that as my rating.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little device!, January 22, 2013
This purse hanger compliments the colors of my handbag puurrr-fectly! It folds up nice and small and works like a charm! Great price too!

Chezmoi Collection White Goose Down Alternative Comforter, King with Corner Tab
Chezmoi Collection White Goose Down Alternative Comforter, King with Corner Tab
Price: $51.23
4 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great down alternative comforter, December 7, 2012
I got this to fill a duvet from West Elm. I thought it might not be warm enough but it is GGRREEAATT! Light weight, plenty warm, well priced and easy to tie inside the duvet. The corner tabs work great. Perfect

Page: 1 | 2 | 3