Profile for A. Matos > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Matos "msmanda" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent insight, July 10, 2014
Whether single, or attached, this book will illuminate a woman's insight into the mind of a man. Witty, funny, and easy to read, this book is a valuable tool for all women. You will enjoy, relate, and (undoubtedly) learn something new.

The Witness Wore Red: The 19th Wife Who Brought Polygamous Cult Leaders to Justice
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The cost of crimson..., June 20, 2014
Rebecca (Wall) Musser's book is a courageously stirring, page-turning examination and reflection of life during and after multi-level/multi-faceted abuse from religious leaders, adult teachers, and (honestly) lost sheep. Her telling of great loss and the cost of personal freedom is engrossing. The compassion and love that Rebecca still feels for (her people) is evidenced by each precise word selected in her account. She is heroic in her measures of love, forgiveness, conviction, and healing. I would highly recommend this book to anyone considering it as a possible read. As an educator, myself, I think it should be incorporated into our nation's public education system in American history and social science, so it's lessons are widely examined, discussed, learned from, and never forgotten. Though the FLDS is rarely spoken of, today, it is nothing to forget.

WBM 1332 Himalayan Light Pillar Natural Air Purifying Tall Basket Salt Lamp with Crystal Chunks, Bulb and Dimmer Switch
Offered by Global Supplies (We currently can't ship to, HI, AK,APO,FPO, POB)
Price: $26.06
4 used & new from $18.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soothing, May 23, 2014
I love this light pillar. I struggle with my parasympathetic nervous system, and the himalayan salt lamps and candles help me tune into "relax" mode. I love that the lamp allows me to variate how much light I want depending on my mood by using a switch with a dimmer... PERFECTION in planning. It's just very calming. Also, it gets hot enough that if I place a small metal tin bowl on it that is filled with essential oils, the scent will diffuse through the room. Great, great product.

FOCapVBigFlower8809 Big Flower on Solid Black Graphic Print V-Neck Cap Sleeve Empire Waist Long / Maxi Dress - Magenta
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, but classy, May 23, 2014
If you want to wear a dress somewhere, but don't want to worry about shaving above the knee or feeling uncomfortable, this dress is great. It could look a little mumu-ish, but with great accessories, that's not a problem. I receive a lot of compliments in this dress.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, May 23, 2014
Very natural color that I imagine would look great on any skin tone. It gives me that little "oomph," when I want a more natural look but still want a nice gloss. I can wear it with "simple" face or while I'm all "smoked" out for an evening event. Moisturizes lips well, doesn't make lips peel. I love the Korres mineral mascara, too, in Volcanic Black.

Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
by Brandi Glanville
Price: $17.86
192 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love when someone talks about "real" life, May 23, 2014
I know that Brandi has some serious haters out there, and has made some serious mistakes (mostly foot-in-mouth related), but she's a great author, and her books are relatable. She makes me laugh, and sometimes you just need something crass to do that, hence why Chelsea Handler is so popular. Easy and quick read. Purchased in hardback, so I gave it to my 20-y/o daughter to read after I read it. I'm sure her friends have passed it around, too. Great read that doesn't "require" a lot from the reader... just entertaining.

Jawbone JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black Diamond - Retail Packaging (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Brainstorm LLC
Price: Click here to see our price
90 used & new from $54.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 23, 2014
I have the large JAMBOX as my personal speaker, but I purchased the mini one in my former job to connect with projectors to show films and such for "on the go" teaching/training I was doing. Great sound; easy to transport, holds power for a long time, is "pleasant" to look at in that it just kinda blends into things. Great bang for the buck.

Sterling Silver Two Piece Crystal Pave Pendant Necklace with Family Tree, 18"
Sterling Silver Two Piece Crystal Pave Pendant Necklace with Family Tree, 18"
Price: $31.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Originally intended for myself... I purchased it as a gift, instead..., May 23, 2014
It's a beautiful product, which came in helpful as a perfect gift for a "sister" like friend, who lives in another country and is a practitioner of alternative medicine. I still want one for myself, and will hopefully one day have it... it's simple, yet sexy... at the same time. The recipient of the gift LOVED it because it is so unique. I'd never seen anything like it, and neither had she. Great piece of jewelry.

OXO Good Grips POP Big Square 2.4-Quart Storage Container
OXO Good Grips POP Big Square 2.4-Quart Storage Container
Price: $15.99
46 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Locks in strong odors, May 23, 2014
I have a medication, which really stinks, and the odor of which makes me sick. This allows me to safely contain my medication, while keeping the odor trapped inside the box. Great seal; solid product.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad mini - Blushed - White/Pink
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPad mini - Blushed - White/Pink
Offered by HiLoPlace
Price: $69.99
6 used & new from $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive tablet needs protection, May 23, 2014
You never know when your hands will fumble, and your lovely (and expensive) tablet will fall out of your grasp. It may also fall off the table, etc... I love it. I doesn't diminish the screen size, and it doesn't effect functionality. Plus, having it in pink keeps the boys in my house away from it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4