Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Lonewolf99 > Reviews

Browse

Lonewolf99's Profile

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lonewolf99 RSS Feed

Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $7.83
28 used & new from $6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Good show, March 27, 2014
I really enjoyed the series how ever it was short lived and I don't think enough people knew the show was airing. I find series all the time that I never heard of because they were short lived and watched them wondering how a great series got cannedd..

Men's Stainless Steel Stud Hoop huggie Earrings CZ Silver Charm Elegant
Men's Stainless Steel Stud Hoop huggie Earrings CZ Silver Charm Elegant
Offered by INBLUE Jewelry
Price: $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, March 26, 2014
Love these earring they catch the eye of people ..Size is right where I want and they are really solid earring for the price..

Pair Stainless Steel Etched Biohazard Symbol Hoop Earrings 7mm
Pair Stainless Steel Etched Biohazard Symbol Hoop Earrings 7mm
Offered by Steelmeup
Price: $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Lacks detail.., March 26, 2014
Size is perfect but the design of the bio hazzard symbols you cannot see and should have either has a gold eching or a green ...

Led Shoelace Light up Shoe Flashing Blue Color 1 Pair, batteries included
Led Shoelace Light up Shoe Flashing Blue Color 1 Pair, batteries included
5 used & new from $2.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 11, 2013
Bought this for a friend that goes to those rave clubs and he said they only lasted one night before biting the dust. The price was cheap enough that there was no need to get a refund but I won't be buying this product ever again.

i-UniK Hisense Sero 7 PRO Tablet Case / Multi-Angles Cover [Retail Packaging & FREE Stylus Pen] - (BLACK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but not the greatest., December 11, 2013
Its nice looking on the outside but does not seem to line up properly with the camera lenses and moves around to much and is very flimsy.

Casio - ProTrek (Pathfinder) - PRW2500-1A
Casio - ProTrek (Pathfinder) - PRW2500-1A
Offered by The e^Basement
Price: $185.94
16 used & new from $180.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio for life!, December 11, 2013
This is my second time buying this model some how when I was water skiing my watch band came apart and was lost in our local lake. As for the watch itself was well worth the price and came with many features that were very useful and other then the watch band issue I loved the watch. I went and bought a $40.00 tough solar watch just to get my by. I was deeply sad losing that expensive watch and at the time I could not spare another $300.00 watch so I went on with my life. Just recently I saw the PRW2500-1A watch for under $200.00 and without hesitation I purchased the watch :). Sure they are coming out with newer model Pro Treks but this watch performs wonderfully and very easy to operate unlike older pathfinder watches. If your thinking about this watch I would say buy it, you won't be disappointed :)

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 32 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 32 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)

1.0 out of 5 stars To soon to know.., November 24, 2013
The new Kindle was given to me as a gift and so far it looks and runs nice so why the 1 star? This product was released about a couple weeks ago and all the reviews I have read were people that only had the device for a week have boasted how awesome this new tablet is. I won't go by those positive reviews simply because there is no way of knowing how that product will function a month, two months or longer and to rate it a 5 star after just using it a week or two is very misleading. Sure I enjoy mine but for everyday use I cannot give a 5 star review or any review in such a short time of using the device. At best I can give one 2 or 3 months down the road once I have had more time to learn its features and also monitor the performance. If you feel it necessary to attack me over this post then by all means do so your not hurting me really.
Comment Comments (43) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 14, 2014 2:10 PM PDT

Light up Led Earrings (Blue Crown)
Light up Led Earrings (Blue Crown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome party earrings!, November 20, 2013
Very cool earrings very bright a little big but not bad. Well worth the money spent so pick up a pair :)

LG 840G Prepaid Phone With Triple Minutes (Tracfone) (White)
LG 840G Prepaid Phone With Triple Minutes (Tracfone) (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple minutes is worth it!, September 8, 2013
I was looking for a inexpensive touch screen prepaid phone and came across the LG840G. I did not purchase mine off Amazon and wished I had but I know where to come to next time if I need a replacement. The phone is pretty small and I suggest getting a phone cover for this to add some protection incase you drop it. The clarity of the phone is very nice when used with the speaker and the buttons as well as the touch screen are easy to push even with big fingers. The cheapest I have seen on Amazon is $39.99 I paid $50.00 for mine. You can record video's and take pictures but don't expect high quality its just there if you need it. The battery life is amazing boasting 5 hours of continuous talking. The triple minutes makes this phone worth it and roll over when you add minutes. Its no Iphone or smart phone but it gets the job done.

3-in-1 Bundle For LG 840g - Hard Case Snap-on Cover (Ace of Spade Skull)+ICE-CLEAR Screen Protector Shield(Ultra Clear)+Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by CellularBuy Market
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Its doable .., August 29, 2013
I knew for the price it was not going to be very good quality but its enough to get my by until I can find a better one to add better protection.The clear screen was a joke they had stickers on the screen that would not come off so i junked them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7