Profile for John Berry > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John Berry RSS Feed (Wellsville, UT United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Serpents (Demo)
Serpents (Demo)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great song., January 7, 2014
This review is from: Serpents (Demo) (MP3 Music)
I bought it because of the Walking Dead episode. I have yet to purchase anything else from Sharon Van Etten.

Guerrilla Painter 8 by 10 Cigar Box
Guerrilla Painter 8 by 10 Cigar Box
Offered by Jerry's Artarama Art Supplies
Price: $67.99
2 used & new from $67.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Light & Portable, January 7, 2014
As a professional painter I have several different pochade boxes. By far, this is not the nicest or most tricked-out box, but I did want a box that held 8x10's and one that I could just close the lid on, when I was done painting. I did have to swap out the hinges, these hinges do not hold the lid at the correct angle, and I did change the clips that hold the panels in place. The ones it comes with are intrusive. The top of the lid is a bit of a hassle, I have considered cutting off the top panel and putting hinges on it, thus allowing it to swing upward and out of the way of the painting. Basically, you get what you pay for, and this box has given me many miles and has held up quite well all in all.

BlocksClassic
BlocksClassic

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, November 3, 2012
This review is from: BlocksClassic (App)
This reminds me of the very first block game that we had on our very first computer. I loved it then, and I love it now.

Jewels Star
Jewels Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertainingand Exciting!, August 3, 2012
This review is from: Jewels Star (App)
super fun and totally worth it! has tons of exciting levels and is perfect for any device! I wish I could rate it higher!

CrossMe Premium
CrossMe Premium
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, May 28, 2012
This review is from: CrossMe Premium (App)
This game is a lot of fun to play. I have wasted so much time and stayed up late to finish a picture. I recommend this for everyone.

Missile Defender
Missile Defender

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, January 15, 2012
This review is from: Missile Defender (App)
This takes me back to when I was younger and getting in trouble for spending way too much time at the arcade. Worth every penny.

Bonsai Blast
Bonsai Blast

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game!, November 24, 2011
This review is from: Bonsai Blast (App)
This is a very addictive game, reminiscent of zuma, but much better. Played while the turkey cooked. I highly recommend this game.

A.Y. Jackson: The Life of a Landscape Painter
A.Y. Jackson: The Life of a Landscape Painter
by Wayne Larsen
Price: $45.33
29 used & new from $25.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great, April 10, 2011
I enjoyed this book. It has much interesting things concerning the life of Mr. Jackson, and gives a good chronology as well. The only downfall as I see it, is the lack of good images and some of the reproductions are poor. Someone (any art authors or Group of 7 lovers) needs to do a coffee table type book on A.Y.'s work. I'd buy one.

Defiant Spirits: The Modernist Revolution of the Group of Seven
Defiant Spirits: The Modernist Revolution of the Group of Seven
by Ross King
Price: $33.25
35 used & new from $13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice insight, April 10, 2011
Loved reading this book. It took an excellent viewpoint, the Groups modernism and what they were trying to accomplish with their work and their writings.

Tom Thomson
Tom Thomson
by Tom Thomson
16 used & new from $52.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!, December 10, 2010
This review is from: Tom Thomson (Hardcover)
If you are a serious art collector/fan, and love the Group of 7, you will absolutely love this book. Beautiful design, great reproductions, excellent insight with the written word, all around excellent in every way. Tom Thomson would be proud, or embarrased by such a review of his work. Stunning.

Page: 1 | 2