Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for Bruno Abisror > Reviews

Browse

Bruno Abisror's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bruno Abisror RSS Feed

Lasko 2551 Wind Curve Platinum Tower Fan With Remote Control and Fresh Air Ionizer
Price: $61.33
94 used & new from $42.38

4.0 out of 5 stars The remote and sleep timer is a great feature too, July 30, 2015
Very quiet and doesn't take up much space (wide). Loving it so far. The remote and sleep timer is a great feature too.

Home Expressions Chrome 5-Function Deluxe Twin Showerhead w/ Massager
Home Expressions Chrome 5-Function Deluxe Twin Showerhead w/ Massager
Offered by BK PRODUCTS
Price: $13.25
6 used & new from $13.25

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Design, cheap plastic, overall - NOT GOOD, February 24, 2015
I bought this from Groupon as it seemed to be a good deal for $16.99. I received the showerhead and installed it only to realize that the hand-held portion of the showerhead wouldn't stay up because of the bad design. It would continuously fall down, especially when you adjusted the water stream from one head to another. Also, the quality of this product is not good. It is made of some cheap plastic that feels like it will break if you put too much pressure or torque on it to change the settings. Overall, this is not a good product and I was lucky enough to be refunded back from Groupon.

Offered by More2Spend
Price: $479.99
15 used & new from $165.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Found What I Was Looking For, April 26, 2013
In the last month, I have purchased and returned 3 printers. I couldn't seem to find the right one for me. For years I had the Canon Pixma MP560 and I loved it, except for the fact that I couldn't scan quickly. Only one page at a time. So, my search for a printer with high-speed, multiple page scanning feature began. I bought two different epson printers based on the reviews online, but found that they didn't match the quality of my old canon. Plus they DRANK ink. I then bought the canon mx432.

My problem with that printer was the following:

A) If, for example, you are in a different room and want to print something, you better have that printer door open or it's not happening. Annoying. My old MP560 would open the door automatically for a no hassle print. The problem with keeping the printer door open all the time is 1) It takes up sooo much space under my desk, and 2) It collects dust.

B) The mx432 doesn't have double sided (duplex) printing. I like to save paper,as we all should.

C) The scanning speed wasn't as fast as I would like, although it is decent.

I returned the MX432 and just received the MX892 from amazon today. IT'S AMAZING. It has all of the above features that the 432 doesn't. Although it is more expensive, and a little bulkier, it's worth it to me.

Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by Classic Tech
Price: $294.99
10 used & new from $60.98

3.0 out of 5 stars GET THE CANON MX892 INSTEAD!!, April 26, 2013
GET THE CANON PIXMA MX892 INSTEAD!

In the last month, I have purchased and returned 3 printers. I couldn't seem to find the right one for me. For years I had the Canon Pixma MP560 and I loved it, except for the fact that I couldn't scan quickly. Only one page at a time. So, my search for a printer with high-speed, multiple page scanning feature began. I bought two different epson printers based on the reviews online, but found that they didn't match the quality of my old canon. Plus they DRANK ink. I then bought this canon mx432.

My problem with this printer is the following:

B) This mx432 doesn't have double sided (duplex) printing. I like to save paper,as we all should.

C) The scanning speed on this one isn't as fast as I would like, although it is decent.

Here is a link to the one I recommend...

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Old World Charm Gourmet Food and Snacks
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Old World Charm Gourmet Food and Snacks
Offered by Art of Appreciation Gourmet Gift Baskets
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it went well......., December 13, 2011
I am a real estate agent and I sent this to one of my clients this year for the holidays. From the sound of their feedback when they called me, they loved it. They were eating it as they were talking to me, actually. I never saw the product, but I can tell you that the people that received it seemed to really love it.