Profile for Morph2b > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Morph2b RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Aquarium Automatic Fish Food Tank Feeder Timer Home BLK
Aquarium Automatic Fish Food Tank Feeder Timer Home BLK
Offered by soonhua2013
Price: $13.07
19 used & new from $12.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy fish, August 18, 2014
Although shipping took several weeks, as indicated, it actually arrived about a week early. No tracking provided, normal for overseas items. Feeder works great, now that I have it programmed. Lessons learned: clock is a 24-hr one so a 6pm feeding is at 1800. Programming the # of feedings is a little tricky, be sure to press the buttons enough times to get the little arrows (1 for one turn, 2 for double turns) after you've set the feeding times or else nothing happens. The 'manual' button is easy to press by accident, spilling food out. Make sure the feeder is level when attached, both front-to-back and left-to-right, or else the food quantity dispensed is variable and unpredictable; if level, it's perfect, after adjusting to how much you want on the easy-to-use slider. Filling is a little tricky if you don't want to remove the container (possible but I didn't) but can be done with patience, a toothpick 'pusher' and a small paper funnel. These are all minor set-up items, and as the 5 stars reflect, I really like the feeder now.

Linksys N900 Wi-Fi Wireless Dual-Band+ Router with Gigabit & USB Ports, Smart Wi-Fi App Enabled to Control Your Network from Anywhere (EA4500)
Price: $107.94
65 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great wireless router, July 28, 2014
Replaced EA3500 that got fried by lightning storm. Loved that one for the year I had it, expect to like this one as much or more. Setup, using their enclosed CD, is beyond easy.

ARRIS / Motorola SurfBoard SB6141 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Retail Packaging - White
Price: $86.98
133 used & new from $63.08

5.0 out of 5 stars great modem, buy instead of renting, July 28, 2014
Replaced same modem that got fried (lightning storm). Have had no problems in the 4 months I had the old one, new one worked right away.

LYNE
LYNE
Price: $2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars good brain challenge, July 18, 2014
This review is from: LYNE (App)
very challenging and fun game, if you like brain teasers and pattern problems.

Delta 583LF-SSWF C-Spouts Single Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet, Stainless
Delta 583LF-SSWF C-Spouts Single Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet, Stainless
Price: $140.41
19 used & new from $121.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great faucet, July 18, 2014
had 2 of these in our hall bath and really liked them. Only potential caution is that the hole needed for the water lines to pass through was not big enough in our prior sink so we had to get that replaced before we could install it. But this wasn't a problem for the 2 we installed in the hall bath, so it may be something that was unique with that sink.

Bluecell Pack of 4 Adjustable Napkin Clip Lanyard Neck Strap for Elderly/adult/baby
Offered by Little Mouse
Price: $2.99
2 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good except for smaller clips, July 18, 2014
I had a more expensive neck clip before but my mother kept losing them somehow, so I bought this cheaper multi-pack. The only complaints are ones that others mentioned - the clips are smaller than with the Granny Jo products. My mother complained that she has some difficulty clipping it to the towel, although she is able to do it (we keep one side always attached, so there's only one to clip). Aside from that, the strap is great: adjustments work fine and stay put, length is more than ample, and it does just what it's supposed to do.

Diztronic High Gloss Mint Turquoise Flexible TPU Case for LG G3 (All Carriers) - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars repeat buyer and still happy, July 18, 2014
Had the black, no-fingerprint case for my Razr Mx and really liked it. Wanted something different for my new G3, and I'm delighted with this as well. Mint green case is a very pretty green, shiny surface does show fingerprints although only if you tilt it at certain angles and not nearly as badly as the phone's own glass face. It's also just the back, so I'm not usually looking there. Fit was...perfect! tight enough to fit securely but without any strain or stretching needed. It weights nothing, essentially. So the Diztronic TPU case is still a great item.

Fuller Brush Spiffy Maid Bagless Broom Vacuum Cleaner
Fuller Brush Spiffy Maid Bagless Broom Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by MoreQualityLessMoney
Price: $99.95
25 used & new from $70.67

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kitchen floors, June 22, 2014
I just got this and have used it only once, full disclosure. But I've had Hoover electric brooms for decades, to compare. This one is great, more power (picks up cat hair and litter faster and more completely), easier on the ears (not all that quieter but the pitch is lower & less shrill), and the 30-ft. cord means I don't pull it out accidentally or have to keep moving it to a new plug location to finish doing the area. I specifically did NOT want something for carpets, only for linoleum and hard wood floors, so anything with a beater brush or carpet setting was a negative since it just scatters grit on this type of floor instead of picking it up.

Handy Note Pro
Handy Note Pro
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great for making a list, January 4, 2014
This review is from: Handy Note Pro (App)
I used this app for over a year. I would personalize each entry's title, which is what is shown when you open the app, and then could go to whatever I was looking for. But I just got the Notebook Pro app and prefer that, since it allows related items to be grouped together in books instead of each one being it's own entry. This is still a very good app: easy to use and I never had any problems with it. So if you don't want to pay for one, try this one.

FreeCell+
FreeCell+
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't impress me, January 4, 2014
This review is from: FreeCell+ (App)
I love Freecell, and play the free version. I saw this and thought, why not. I uninstalled it the same day - it wasn't worth trying to figure out how to set it up, when the free version works so perfectly, and the only ad it a small, unobtrusive banner at the bottom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7