Profile for Kris S. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kris S. RSS Feed (OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Season 4
Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Season 4
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, imaginative series, April 2, 2014
Wonderful series!! We all love it from 2-31. It is fun and foster imagination. It makes us want to be outdoors to experience the beauty in nature.

Rose Gold-Plated "A Mother Holds Her Childs Hand" Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Rose Gold-Plated "A Mother Holds Her Childs Hand" Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $28.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Silver Stamp on Front of Necklace and heart looks off balanced, December 24, 2013
I am SO disappointed, I bought this with guaranteed next day delivery. The silver stamp is on the FRONT of the necklace. It looks horrible!! The heart also looks crooked or off balance, one loop gives the appearance of being bigger because of the way the pendant is twisted. I am embarrassed to give this as a gift!!

The Sound of Music Live!
The Sound of Music Live!
DVD ~ Carrie Underwood
Price: $7.49
31 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a fun movie that our whole family enjoyed!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: The Sound of Music Live! (DVD)
Our entire family enjoyed this movie. My 6 and 7 year old daughters were especially mesmerized. This really made our oldest child interested in musicals. I was so impressed with Carrie Underwood's acting ability. I enjoy the entire cast!

Mother Goose Picture Puzzles
Mother Goose Picture Puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper Cute!!, October 3, 2013
A creative twist on old nursery rhymes. My son and I both enjoy this book! This will be a book we return to many times!

Sneeze, Big Bear, Sneeze!
Sneeze, Big Bear, Sneeze!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible in Kindle format!, October 3, 2013
I own the other book in this series and it is wonderful to read on my iPad. This book however has red words with tiny pictures of the illustrations under or above the words that you have to click on to be able to see. This opening and closing of the illustrations destroys the flow of the book. It's really sad because this book is super cute. I plan on returning it for a refund as it is horrible in Kindle edition!

Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep!
Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, October 3, 2013
I found this book very cute. The illustrations are amazing. The text doesn't flow as nicely as I'd like though. My 4 year old didn't seem to understand that Big Bear was mishearing Old Man Winter, that seemed to go right over his head.

Mary Had a Little Lamb
Mary Had a Little Lamb

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but short and bland, September 29, 2013
Cute but much too short. The book could have been so much more. The drawings are darling but the book feels bland and uninspired.

Ten-Gallon Bart And The Wild West Show
Ten-Gallon Bart And The Wild West Show
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun! Daughter didn't like the ending., September 29, 2013
Super fun and cute! My 7 year old wasn't too fond of the ending. I hope to collect all the Ten Gallon Bart books! The paper craft pictures are amazing! The writing is great!

Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Time Traveller: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
DVD ~ Riisa Naka
Price: $17.98

3.0 out of 5 stars This movie had potential!, March 12, 2013
This movie is one of those that left me feeling unsatisfied. I was re-writing the story as it went. It ended up feeling like a TV movie to me. This movie could have been great but fell short for me. The story never let the love story grow, it cut it off prematurely and was over the top sad. It did get my creative juices flowing though, makes me want to go and write my own fictional story.

Lalaloopsy Mini Figure and Accessories Sahara Mirage
Lalaloopsy Mini Figure and Accessories Sahara Mirage
Offered by Playthings Aplenty LLC
Price: $10.35
27 used & new from $7.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Would love this if MGA didn't include a crystal ball, January 12, 2013
Not sure why MGA seems obsessed with adding offensive thing to their products such as crystal balls, witches, questions about horoscope signs. Many families don't believe in these things or see these things in a negative light. Adding such things just alienates those of us who steer clear of such things. Can't religion/spiritualism stay away from a doll line up? Genies and crystal balls don't even go together. That being said we love the mini Lalaloopsy line, they are small and cute. This particular doll is going back to the store though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3