Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Kris S. > Reviews

Browse

Kris S.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kris S. RSS Feed (OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lost in Oz Season 1
Lost in Oz Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful show! Action packed! Please keep making!, December 28, 2015
This review is from: Lost in Oz Season 1 (Amazon Video)
My children and I LOVE this pilot. It is so well made and although just an episode it is so action packed that it feels like a whole movie. I truly hope Amazon continues to make this creative, fun series!

The Man In The High Castle - Season 1
The Man In The High Castle - Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Love! Love! Love!, December 7, 2015
Amazing!! Love it so much! Great cast and fun story line. The production was very high quality. It felt like movie quality! I want more!! Really hoping Amazon makes more seasons!

The First Years Gumdrop Slim 3 Piece Assortment, 8 Ounce
The First Years Gumdrop Slim 3 Piece Assortment, 8 Ounce
Offered by Zerbert
Price: $8.97
13 used & new from $3.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous bottle!, December 7, 2015
These bottles are dangerous! The nipple constantly inverts itself popping downward into the bottle while my baby is drinking. I can sometimes just reach the top of the nipple to pull it back out but sometimes it goes all the way inside out pointing downwards. Sometimes while opening the bottle to fix it, it makes a horrible bang noise and pops with force right into her milk. We also have problems with the nipple collapsing closed while she is drinking and getting stuck in that position so she can't get any milk until I take it out of her mouth. It has also sucked her top lip into the ring which hurts her. We are pitching ours right in the trash! They should be recalled!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2016 7:04 PM PDT

Supergirl: Season 1
Supergirl: Season 1
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps improving episode after episode. Love!, December 2, 2015
This review is from: Supergirl: Season 1 (Amazon Video)
This show just keeps getting better and better! Love it! I especially love Calista Flockhart's portrayal of Cat. She is amazing! Some say this is show only for kids but I disagree. My husband and I look forward to each new episode. The writing gets better and better. Give it a shot past the first few episodes, I bet it will grow on you and become a favorite too.

Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Season 4
Maurice Sendak's Little Bear Season 4
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, imaginative series, April 2, 2014
Wonderful series!! We all love it from 2-31. It is fun and foster imagination. It makes us want to be outdoors to experience the beauty in nature.

Rose Gold-Plated "A Mother Holds Her Childs Hand" Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Rose Gold-Plated "A Mother Holds Her Childs Hand" Heart Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $26.44
2 used & new from $20.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Silver Stamp on Front of Necklace and heart looks off balanced, December 24, 2013
I am SO disappointed, I bought this with guaranteed next day delivery. The silver stamp is on the FRONT of the necklace. It looks horrible!! The heart also looks crooked or off balance, one loop gives the appearance of being bigger because of the way the pendant is twisted. I am embarrassed to give this as a gift!!

The Sound of Music Live!
The Sound of Music Live!
DVD ~ Carrie Underwood
Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $4.94
118 used & new from $0.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a fun movie that our whole family enjoyed!, December 6, 2013
This review is from: The Sound of Music Live! (DVD)
Our entire family enjoyed this movie. My 6 and 7 year old daughters were especially mesmerized. This really made our oldest child interested in musicals. I was so impressed with Carrie Underwood's acting ability. I enjoy the entire cast!

Mother Goose Picture Puzzles
Mother Goose Picture Puzzles
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper Cute!!, October 3, 2013
A creative twist on old nursery rhymes. My son and I both enjoy this book! This will be a book we return to many times!

Sneeze, Big Bear, Sneeze!
Sneeze, Big Bear, Sneeze!
Price: $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible in Kindle format!, October 3, 2013
I own the other book in this series and it is wonderful to read on my iPad. This book however has red words with tiny pictures of the illustrations under or above the words that you have to click on to be able to see. This opening and closing of the illustrations destroys the flow of the book. It's really sad because this book is super cute. I plan on returning it for a refund as it is horrible in Kindle edition!

Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep!
Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep!
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, October 3, 2013
I found this book very cute. The illustrations are amazing. The text doesn't flow as nicely as I'd like though. My 4 year old didn't seem to understand that Big Bear was mishearing Old Man Winter, that seemed to go right over his head.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4