Profile for Thomas Reed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Thomas Reed RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Another Place And Time
Another Place And Time
Offered by CAC Media
Price: $39.99
48 used & new from $2.02

5.0 out of 5 stars It Just Don't Get Better!, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Another Place And Time (Audio CD)
I first heard this album in 1991. Instant love! I usually don't care for most complete albums. This is the happy exception. Every cut is beautiful. I still love this album in 2014. I miss you Ms. Summer.

Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Pilot, February 9, 2014
As with all new series it takes an episode or two to 'get with' the characters and plot. Overall this pilot was very good and I'm sure as the actors learn their roles and interactions with the other characters the series will be a real keeper. Since it's being done by Chris Carter one cannot help but compare this series to the X-Files (for whatever its worth I'm afraid that will always be the case with Mr. Carter). Truthfully it holds up quite well as a pilot. The acting is a bit stiff and 'forced' but that should smooth out given time. This is a show I want to see more of and am looking forward to the next episode. My four stars are only because of it being a pilot. Give me an episode or two more and I'll most likely up that to five stars.

How to Master the HTC One +TIps and Tricks
How to Master the HTC One +TIps and Tricks
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning!, July 4, 2013
This `book` was translated from some other language into English and is a complete disaster. Almost impossible to read as most of it makes no sense to a native English speaker. Do NOT waste your money.

AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices Including Kindle Fire HD 8.9-Inch, Kindle Fire HD 7-Inch, Kindle Fire, Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10
Price: $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars No clip, March 25, 2013
I need a clip on anything like this and this item does not have one. I know - I should have read the description a bit closer so it's really my fault. Just be aware - NO CLIP.

Fosmon Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protector Shield for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100 - 3 Pack
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $4.97
2 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Can NOT remove 'bubbles', March 25, 2013
I've used screen protectors on every electronics device I've ever had and these are the worst I've ever encountered. None of them are really 'easy' to apply but these are particularly difficult and I never did get one on correctly. I will admit it may have just been me but I sorta doubt it since I've done it so many time before. I won't use this brand again.

HANNSTAR HSD100IFW1 LAPTOP LCD SCREEN 10" WSVGA LED DIODE (SUBSTITUTE REPLACEMENT LCD SCREEN ONLY. NOT A LAPTOP )
Offered by East Coast LCDs
Price: $33.34
3 used & new from $33.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement Screen, January 21, 2013
This is the 2nd time I've ordered a replacement screen for a laptop from East Coast LCDs and both have been excellent. The first one (for a Asus netbook) had one stuck pixel but this one (I'm using it now) is perfect. If you didn't know it had been replaced you could not tell. I will use East Coast LCDs any time in the future if I need a replacement LC. The screen arrived ahead of the scheduled delivery date and is packaged very well - not much chance of in-transit damage. If you need to replace a laptop screen this is the place to order it.

GOgroove BassPULSE 2MX USB Powered 2.0 Channel Computer Speakers- Works with Toshiba , HP , Asus , Acer , Dell , Sony , Samsung & more Laptops & Desktops!
Offered by AndrewSet
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Speakers, January 3, 2013
I got these to use with my laptop and they are very good so far. As with all small speakers they do not have the bass of a system with a subwoofer but that is to be expected. They do produce a very clear sound and are perfectly adequate for a small room. They are powered by USB and that is, in a word, GREAT. Very easy to use. I'm happy with the purchase and with the seller.

Cowboys, Armageddon, and The Truth: How a Gay Child Was Saved from Religion
Cowboys, Armageddon, and The Truth: How a Gay Child Was Saved from Religion
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking Beautiful story, December 9, 2012
Hard to believe anyone could read this book and not be touched in their heart. Just goes to show how a good man can overcome great odds.

MoKo Slim-fit Folio Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7-Inch Tablet-Black
MoKo Slim-fit Folio Cover Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7-Inch Tablet-Black
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection, November 5, 2012
Have had this cover for my HD for a week now and am very pleased with it. This case really does provide great protection and ease of use. I only gave it 4 stars because (like ALL other cases) it adds a bit of weight to the Fire and, frankly, every ounce counts when holding up to read a book. The 'hand strap' helps a great deal when reading and is a nice addition to the case. The seller even sent me a email to make sure I was satisfied with the product. Nice touch. I would recommend the great protection this case gives.

GSam Battery Monitor
GSam Battery Monitor
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars good app, September 16, 2012
This review is from: GSam Battery Monitor (App)
does exactly what it should. cant ask for much more. beats every other battery app ive tried including paid apps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5