Profile for Momof3 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Momof3 "momof3" RSS Feed (Kansas City, MO)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, January 15, 2011
I bought this case just a few weeks ago. That is as long as it lasted.
The case is very cute but has draw backs. First it is VERY bulkie. It makes the phone twice as big as it is without the case. Second, my phone was dropped (off the couch arm onto the floor) and the case back broke. The corners chip and the top and side hooks broke off.
I would not purchase this case again.

Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse
Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse
3 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my daughter's favorites, February 27, 2010
My daughter got this dollhouse for her 2nd birthday. She loves playing with the people and having them act out. The pieces and dollhouse are very durable and easy for her arrange. She tends to leave them laying around the living room and the dogs trip on them. She has played with the dollhouse everyday since her birthday.
My only suggestion would be to buy a few of the other rooms when buying the dollhouse. My daughter received two extra rooms for her birthday. I think that she might have become easily frustrated with only mom, dad, baby and the few pieces of furniture. Since her birthday, we also bought her the baby's room which is easily her favorite part to play with. We also wish there was a big brother set too!