Profile for Suzanne Bennett > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Suzanne Bennett "justmesuzanne" RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
shot-in Multi Functions Digital Machine 4 PADS Meridian Therapy For Full Body Massager
Offered by Zjskin
Price: $10.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Nicely packaged, lots of stuff in the box, March 16, 2015
Nicely packaged, lots of stuff in the box; however, it doesn't seem to do anything at all. I feel absolutely nothing on any of the settings.

The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon: No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (14)
The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon: No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (14)
by Alexander McCall Smith
Price: $12.04
95 used & new from $6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent as always!, February 19, 2015
Lovely number one ladies Detective agency story! Can't wait to read the next one!

Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement for Horse, 22-Pound
Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement for Horse, 22-Pound
Price: $68.35
14 used & new from $48.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful product and packaging!, February 19, 2015
I just started giving this to my mule. It has a very strong smell of iron I think, and it seemed a little offputting to him. He ate around it for the first couple of days, but now he's gotten use to it and will eat it. Not enough time has passed to be able to tell if it will help his hooves. The canister it comes in is so incredibly durable and strong that I had to destroy the lid to get into it. Additionally, it came packaged inside a cardboard box with the bottom falling out. There's really no need for Amazon to package this product other than just to slap a mailing label on it. The bucket could go through a Samsonite commercial with a gorilla without being the least bit damaged.

Dragon Naturally Speaking: The 100 Commands You Really Need to Know
Dragon Naturally Speaking: The 100 Commands You Really Need to Know
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The book was helpful in learning a few quick commands., February 19, 2015
The book was helpful in learning a few quick commands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2015 7:02 AM PDT

Tough-1 Hoof Guard Boot
Tough-1 Hoof Guard Boot
Offered by HorseLoverZ / EasyPetStore
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, but I ordered the wrong size!, February 19, 2015
This review is from: Tough-1 Hoof Guard Boot (Misc.)
The boots are very well-made and seemed very nice, unfortunately they are a little too small for my mule. I ordered a size medium, and my mule wears a double Aught shoe I believe. I've since gone with another alternative for him having just had my farrier out to put a casting treatment on his front hooves today, so I will probably just sell these on consignment at my local feed store rather than go to the trouble of sending them back. Nonetheless, I think if they had been the right size they would've been helpful and they do seem to be very durable and nicely made.

Coastal Scents Neem Oil, 16.90 Fluid Ounce
Coastal Scents Neem Oil, 16.90 Fluid Ounce
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 18, 2015
Superb buy. I hope it will become available again.

Theramed Universal Dual-Temp Cold Pack
Theramed Universal Dual-Temp Cold Pack
Price: $12.77
18 used & new from $11.64

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, January 18, 2015
Flexible and durable, but it doesn't get very cold.

Reduce 6-Pack Replacement Filter
Reduce 6-Pack Replacement Filter
Price: $23.19
4 used & new from $15.76

5.0 out of 5 stars It's nice to have an alternative to Brita brand filters, January 18, 2015
aafordable and streamlined. It's nice to have an alternative to Brita brand filters.

Unofficial Rose
Unofficial Rose
by Iris Murdoch
43 used & new from $2.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather dull and uninteresting, January 18, 2015
This review is from: Unofficial Rose (Paperback)
Rather dull and uninteresting. I ordered it after seeing the movie, Iris, to see if I would enjoy Iris Murdoch's work. I don't.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13.0 [Download]
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 13.0 [Download]
Price: $50.43

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE IT!, January 18, 2015
1 star: So far I hate it! If you expect to be able to upload it and get to work right away, forget it. It takes hours and hours to upload and install (17 so far). If it ever finishes, I'll give it a try and write a more comprehensive review.

Finally got it installed with help from customer service.

3 stars: After having used it for awhile, I find it better than the speech recognition program that comes with Windows 7 but not phenomenally so. It doesn't make as many madcap errors, but it is considerably slower. I have to wait for it, and it often drops words and leaves off the last words in a sentence.

After about five days...

Performance has improved by the day, and I am able to use Dragon effectively for writing so I am now pleased with it. It would be nice if the instructions were not so sprawling, lengthy and complex; however, it is possible to just muddle through and keep working with it until it performs well.

3/9/15

I have had to uninstall and reinstall it twice because performance suddenly degrades to the point of being completely unworkable. The last time I reinstalled it, it insisted that I download "Bonjour" for my "remote mic". I do not have a remote mic. I have a microphone that plugs into my desktop computer, and that is the only place I have dragon installed. I downloaded "Bonjour", but it made no difference. I cannot get dragon to work again. I am just going to muddle through with the inadequate speech recognition program that comes with Windows 7.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10