Profile for Jeffry E. Mcgee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeffry E. Mcgee RSS Feed (Murfreesboro, TN)

Casio Men's GWM850-1CR Atomic Solar G Shock Watch
Casio Men's GWM850-1CR Atomic Solar G Shock Watch
Price: $77.68
21 used & new from $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Great Watch!, October 31, 2010
My last watch, a Seiko, somehow became magnetized after less than one year on my arm. That is the second watch to get magnetized in less than one year. The only watch that worked flawlessly for me, but didn't keep very good time, was my Rolex GMT Master II, but I digress. So, I needed a new watch. After seeing what is out there, I developed the following criteria: digital (no moving parts to get magnetized), solar (I don't like automatics or batteries), atomic sync around the world (I like accurate), world time (I travel to Asian and Europe), water resistant (I never take my watch off), and all for less than $100.

After careful research, I found the Casio GWM 850-1CR and ordered it. I LOVE this watch! It meets all of the criteria listed above, plus some. It is very light weight and not big, like other G Shock watches from Casio. There is nothing I dislike about this watch and highly recommend it!

Natural Balance Duck and Potato Formula Canned Dog Food
Natural Balance Duck and Potato Formula Canned Dog Food

4.0 out of 5 stars The Answer To My Dog's Prayers, September 12, 2009
My dog has food allergies and is sensitive to food. He licked and chewed his feet until they were red and sore. I tried all of the regular brands and none of them would relieve his allergies. Then I tried Natural Balance and in a few days his licking and chewing stopped. When you open the can you see whole carrots, peas, potatoes, etc. and my dog LOVES it. I'll never feed him anything else. The only drawback is the cost. It is expensive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2009 10:12 AM PDT