Profile for CBH > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CBH "cmdeerwalker" RSS Feed (Midland, VA USA)

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Freezes up and can't be reset, April 4, 2007
I have owned two of these, because I love the features -- it's fabulous for motivation, ease of use, accuracy, etc. The only problem is that both watches I owned have had fatal problems after only six months or so of use . . . :-( The display suddenly freezes up, and nothing unlocks it.

If reliability weren't such an issue, I'd get another one.

The Excuse Me Your Life is Waiting Playbook
The Excuse Me Your Life is Waiting Playbook
by Lynn Grabhorn
138 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will give you the a-ha! experience!, September 12, 2003
The exercises in this book are great! They lead you through the self-questioning process that exposes the root of your limiting belief systems. Once you really see how you're hurting yourself with that belief, you can't wait to pull it out! Each weed-pulling is immediately followed by a "flower-planting"--that is, an exercise that helps you feel positive, supported, and hopeful. Because she combines left-brain (analytical) and right-brain (emotion, imagination) activities so effectively, it's amazing how quickly the internal changes happen. And, BTW, my experience confirms that when you change your innerds, the outerds respond quickly, too!

Mass Dreams of the Future
Mass Dreams of the Future
by Chet B. Snow
54 used & new from $3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarifies Our Collective Choices, April 28, 2003
I attended a "Future Life" workshop with the author in the late 90's and had a private session with him while he was in town. Both experiences were life-changing for me, personally.
Mass Dreams of the Future is an important book, because it characterizes several possible types of futures we might have, based on the individual choices we make today.
Chet Snow collected and categorized the descriptions of "future life journeys" of hundreds of people he worked with under hypnosis. Using valid analysis methodologies, he has drawn some fascinating hypotheses about the kind of societies we might be evolving into . . . His work taught me what a tremendous impact our personal attitudes and choices might have on the evolution of human kind, and convinced me that each of us has a personal responsibility to be conscious of the choices we are contributing to the collective unconscious.
During the workshop in 1996, I (along with others) did a future life journey under hypnosis, and on the way back to the present, he had us stop at our birthdays two years in the future to see where we were and what we were doing. That would have been December 1998, and in the journey I was in Manhattan, near the world trade center. I saw the area all burned and demolished and smoking, no one else alive. It was very disturbing, and I had a difficult time processing it afterwards.
When 1998 came, our media were all obsessed with the Clinton/Lewinski affair . . . and Clinton bombed the terror camps in Afghanistan because of some plot or action that Bin Laden had taken, but that hadn't made it through the news noise. That's why there was a lot of "wag the dog" talk about it . . . Then, three years after that, 9-11 occurred, matching the vision I had in Chet's workshop. Timing changed, obviously, but the condition I saw was there.
In 1996, I didn't know what I was supposed to do about it . . . but that vision made me look deeply into how I live. Today, as a result, I believe that my conscious attention to what is happening at all levels of my life is critical. I recommit daily to living now as though I belong to a society that understands our connectedness, honors the individual, and supports the growth of all.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2013 10:13 AM PDT