Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for do it myself > Reviews

Browse

do it myself's Profile

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

do it myself "yard junkie" RSS Feed (Sunny San Diego USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
EPAuto CP285 (CF10285) Toyota / Lexus / Scion / Subaru Premium Cabin Air Filter includes Activated Carbon
Offered by EPAuto Direct
Price: $9.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Muy Bien!, April 2, 2016
Perfect fit for my 'Lander. Instructions easy to follow.

Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food, 15.5-Pound Bag
Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food, 15.5-Pound Bag
Price: $27.74
4 used & new from $27.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicioso!, March 26, 2016
We've been using this as an alternative to the same brand vet prescribed kibble which seems to be the same product, but at a way lower price. No problems and our forever furry four legged family member really likes it. One of his funny quirks is to leave some kibble in his dish at breakfast, and then he joins us for his/our mid-day meal and finishes the rest of the kibble. We were using the vet prescribed Royal Canin kibble, but this is a good product with a much lower cost. Amazing what we do to keep these guys happy, isn't it?

Premium Silhouette Targets for Shooting Firearms, Tactical, High-Visibility Fluorescent Orange, Paper Targets for Pistols & Rifles Marksmanship, Easy to See Shots, Multi-Zone, Recommended for Law Enforcement Training & Gun Range.
Offered by Columbia Supply
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, March 26, 2016
Purchased this to help sight in some new toys and found it very helpful. The key is to take your time and try and stabilize the weapon so the sight picture is the same with every shot. Take your time, hold your breath, exhale and bam! I take my son who acts as my spotter, with binoculars to make the shots from a .22LR easier to see. Hope this helps.

Pistol Targets Paper for Diagnostic (Pack of 20 + 5 bonus) | For Handguns | High Visibility 11" X 17" | Error Analysis and Correction Paper Targets | 5 Bonus Drill Pistol Targets | Shooting Paper Targets to Improve Shooting Skills | For Shooting Range
Offered by terriFIT
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HELPFUL TOOL, December 22, 2015
Retired LEO who decided to exercise my 2A rights due to all the bad things happening. This is a very helpful tool for the beginner and experienced shooter, when used properly. I discovered that it made me aware of some bad habits I had acquired over the years, and helped me correct them. (Like my golf swing, this is still a work in progress). Analyze each shot before the next shot, and you should get closer and closer to the center of the target. Seller is super fast in shipping.
Hope this helps; and I received no compensation for this review in the form of a reduced price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2015 5:29 PM PST

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR ME, December 6, 2015
COULD NOT GET THIS TO WORK FOR MY LC-.380 MAGAZINE. I CONTACTED THE SELLER, WHO WAS VERY NICE IN EXPLAINING AND ASSURING THAT THIS WAS THE CORRECT MODEL. I EVEN WATCHED SOME YOU TUBE VIDEOS, BUT COULD NOT GET IT TO WORK. RETURNED THE ITEM FOR A REFUND.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars JUST OK FOR ME, December 6, 2015
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION GIVES A RANGE OF GUNS THIS WILL FIT WITH VARIOUS CALIBERS. IT DOES NOT WORK WELL WITH RUGER LC-.380, WAY TOO LOOSE. AFTER READING SEVERAL OTHER COMMENTS, I TRIED MAKING THE LOOSE FIT TIGHTER BY ADDING VELCRO INSIDE THE LOADER. THIS DOES WORK BUT IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE LAYER OF VELCRO TO MAKE A BETTER FIT OF THE MAGAZINE INSIDE THE LOADER. JUST BE PATIENT, AND EXPERIMENT BY ADDING OR SUBTRACTING VELCRO PIECES (LAYERS), AND EVENTUALLY THE FIT YOU LIKE WILL BE ACHIEVED. HAVING SAID THAT, THIS IS STILL THE BEST LOADER I FOUND FOR MY PARTICULAR SITUATION. THE VENDOR WAS VERY WILLING TO TAKE THE ITEM BACK, WHEN I INITIALLY CONTACTED, AFTER ALMOST GIVING UP ON MAKING IT WORK FOR ME.

Butler Creek Tactical X12-LULA .22LR Wide Single-Stack Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader
Price: $22.95
4 used & new from $17.27

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE LITTLE GIZMO FOR THE RANGE, December 6, 2015
WORKS PERFECTLY FOR LOADING MY .22 MAGAZINE. VERY EASY TO USE. DIRECTIONS ARE EASY TO FOLLOW. VERY NICE TO HAVE TWO INCLUDED IN THE ORDER. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I RECEIVED NO COMPENSATION FOR THIS POSTING AND PAID FULL PRICE!

Desantis Mini Scabbard Holster for Ruger LC9 Gun with Lasermax, Right Hand, Black
Price: $41.09
30 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!, November 21, 2015
Hi. First, this is a made in the USA product, which is important to me, and, hopefully you. The craftsmanship is impeccable. The gun fits like a glove (not the OJ glove fit) but perfect. I had contacted Desantis customer service to make sure of the correct model and received a response within a day; unlike some of the other vendors that sell this model. Shipping from this seller was fast, the item arrived before the expected date. I wore the holster for about three hours, in the house, with the gun (unloaded) and found it to be very comfortable. I liked that I could move the holster around on my belt to find the most comfortable position and that which left a minimal print (outline) for CCW. I could also adjust the cant of the holster to my liking. The holster has an adjustment screw for the tension, but thus far I did not feel playing around with this was necessary. Some reviewers found the retention too tight, but it was fine for me. I also tried wrapping the gun in wax paper, and inserting in the holster over night, for a smoother draw and it did help a little. Overall, I believe I chose a keeper, which will be handed down to my grandchildren, because of the exceptional quality of the holster, IMHO. Hope this helps in your decision making. Mike.

Desantis Mini Scabbard Holster fits Ruger SR22, Right Hand, Tan
Desantis Mini Scabbard Holster fits Ruger SR22, Right Hand, Tan
Price: $47.64
17 used & new from $41.34

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, November 21, 2015

Mother's Day Grill Light By Knight Lighter Is the #1 Top Rated Barbecue Grill Light With Touch Sensitive On/Off 10 Ultra Bright LED Lights | Best Handle Mount That's Battery Operated | 11 Guage/3mm Metal and Carbon Glass Fiber Heat-Resistant Military Grade Material
Offered by Knight Inventions LLC.
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $17.96

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE LIGHT, BUT . . ., November 4, 2015
This light replaced a Weber barbecue light that went DOA because the AAA Kirkland batteries leaked and killed the light! Decided on this light because of the number of positive reviews and I decided to try it. The good: this is a REALLY bright light, three AA batteries are included, with a very tiny screwdriver to open/close the battery compartment, secured by very tiny screws and an all in one gizmo to secure/remove the light to/from the grill handle. BUT, why isn't the light weatherproof? I mean it goes on an outdoor barbecue, right? The instructions say to bring it in after using each time. Kind of a pain, IMHO. If you think of the light as a flashlight that you put on and then remove, then I guess it's ok. You receive a very nice, chatty email after ordering and the shipping is super fast using Amazon Prime. So all in all, I'm sure you will happy with the light, given the limitations I've noted. Forgot to add my thoughts on the on/off switch: it is very sensitive- just a very light touch makes it work; kind of a nuisance when installing the light, but you get instant feedback when the light is accidently turned on.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2015 8:17 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10