Profile for Patricia Brouillette > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1285

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Brouillette RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Discover with Dr. Cool Excavate a Real Spider in Acrylic Spider Dig Kit
Discover with Dr. Cool Excavate a Real Spider in Acrylic Spider Dig Kit
Offered by Discover With Dr. Cool
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but does need patience, October 20, 2014
Cool kit. It does take time to get through to the spider. So it will be a matter of patience and if the person doing it. My daughter did lose some interest till I helped and found the spider, then she got excited and was more into it. It is in a clear block, and she carries it with her. She really enjoyed the puzzle. When I did it, I started on the back, opposite the design of the spider on the dirt, I dug in the middle till I found it. It didn't take long, and once found my daughter was excited.

Natural Balance Fat Dogs Low Calorie Dry Dog Formula, 15-Pounds
Natural Balance Fat Dogs Low Calorie Dry Dog Formula, 15-Pounds
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $34.99
10 used & new from $32.20

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice healthy low calorie food, October 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dog seems to like it. I put his food down and he eats it all, so I guess the taste is good. But it will depend on your dogs taste. It is low calorie, so it will allow an over weight dog to lose weight. The ingrediants appear to be healthy, and it is low calorie which are both a plus.

Puracy Organic Hand and Body Lotion, Milk and Honey, 12 Fluid Ounce
Puracy Organic Hand and Body Lotion, Milk and Honey, 12 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Puracy All Natural Home Essentials
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well mild scenti, October 17, 2014
It is a thick lotion with a mild scent. I tend to have dry skin, and when I was offered a chance to try it out, I took it.

It doesn't leave a greasy residue. It doesn't take much to rub into an area leaving it feeling good. I asked my daughter what she thought of the smell, she said it was like a donut, then I read a review that was posted and they said the same thing. It is a mild scent. Overall it is a nice lotion and works well.

Puracy Organic Baby Lotion, Oatmeal & Honey, 12 Ounces
Puracy Organic Baby Lotion, Oatmeal & Honey, 12 Ounces
Offered by Puracy All Natural Home Essentials
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent and real gentle, October 17, 2014
i tend to have dry hands and legs, so when I was offered this to try it out, I jumped at it. I know it is baby lotion, but I like the fact that it is gentle.

The scent is pleasant and not to strong. It is a bit thicker than I am accustom to, but it is nice and works well. It isn't greasy. I definitely feel a difference from the first time that I used it. Since it is thick, it doesn't seem to take much to work into an area. I will be enjoying this.

Fisher-Price Thomas Wooden Railway - Up and Around Sodor Adventure Tower
Fisher-Price Thomas Wooden Railway - Up and Around Sodor Adventure Tower
Price: $193.98
8 used & new from $186.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For any Thomas fan, October 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter has just recently discovered Tomas. She loves watching the shows. When she saw this, she was so excited. She loves playing with it, and it is durable enough to put up with the play. It is well constructed and easy to put together. We love the fact that there are multiple levels and she can move Thomas from one level to the next. Loads of fun and worth getting.

It is something that you will want to make a permanent spot for since it is a bit on the heavy side and might not want to take it a part and put together every time your child wants to play with it, and maybe not want to move a whole lot either.

Natural Balance Fat Cats Low Calorie Dry Cat Formula, 15-Pounds
Natural Balance Fat Cats Low Calorie Dry Cat Formula, 15-Pounds
Price: $33.99
12 used & new from $32.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat approved, October 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Taste for cats is like humans. Their likes and dislike vary likes ours. My cat enjoys the taste, he also has lost a bit of weight since he has been on it. Looking at ingredients, it looks health, and if my cat eats it and he loses the weight he needs, I am pleased.

Mega Bloks Barbie Pool Party
Mega Bloks Barbie Pool Party
Offered by Top Quality Goods, LLC
Price: $29.00
11 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun, October 1, 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks Barbie Pool Party (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter who is age 8 really enjoys this. She has just recently discovered Barbie and at the same time, enjoys building with blocks. So this was a lot of fun for the two of us to put together. She really enjoys playing with it and spends hours with it. It is worth getting.

Mega Bloks Hello Kitty Fun At The Fair
Mega Bloks Hello Kitty Fun At The Fair
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A well loved toy, October 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter loves Hello Kitty and building thing. So she loved this. We were both pleased with what we could build and entertaining it was. She spends hours playing with it. It was fairly easy for us to work as a team to put it together.

Turtle Beach Ear Force XO One Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Mobile Devices (TBS-2218-01)
Price: $79.99
28 used & new from $67.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and comfortable, October 1, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Nice headset. Works really well. I let my daughter use them since she likes to watch videos on her iPad and sit in the living room with me while I watch tv. This away we do not disturb each other.

Thomas The Tank Thomas The Train Hooded Bath/Beach Towel
Thomas The Tank Thomas The Train Hooded Bath/Beach Towel
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cut towel., September 29, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter who is 8 years old, loves Thomas. I got this for her and loved it. It is something that can be pulled over and has a hood. So maybe at the beach or pool after getting out.it is soft and absorbes water well. It is well designed so it can last a while. It is worth getting

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20