Profile for Patricia Brouillette > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1322

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Brouillette RSS Feed

Price: $24.23
7 used & new from $24.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, December 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very comfortable and excellent at absorbing. The only thing is that they don't have wings, which I prefer. So it is up to you as weather you want wings or not. Other than that they work really well.

Stayfree Ultra Thin Pads Super Long with Wings, 32 Count
Stayfree Ultra Thin Pads Super Long with Wings, 32 Count
Price: $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, December 22, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It absorbs well, and with the length, it provides nice coverage in the event of you shifting position. Works well as a backup at night along with a tampon.

Aqua Optima Anti-bacteria Water Filter 3 pack - as effective as boiling water
Aqua Optima Anti-bacteria Water Filter 3 pack - as effective as boiling water
Price: $44.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice filters, easy to use, December 20, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very nice and easy to use. I like the fact that I can use it with my PUR pitcher. You still need to soak it in water for 5 minutes, but you need to do that with most any filter. I like it a lot.

InStyler Tulip Auto Curler
InStyler Tulip Auto Curler
Price: $99.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, December 20, 2014
This review is from: InStyler Tulip Auto Curler (Misc.)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not very good for long hair. It is easy to get tangled. When it gets tangled, there is the higher risk of hair getting burned. Also, only. Can use a little amount of hair at a time, so it would take a long time to do my hair. Not very pleased.

Baby NasaKleen Nasal Aspirator
Baby NasaKleen Nasal Aspirator
Price: $9.95
35 used & new from $5.88

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy, easy to use., December 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works well. I find it much easier than the bulbs that we have used for generations. It is really easy to use, which is a plus with babies.

Gund Animated Fortune Monkey Plush
Gund Animated Fortune Monkey Plush
Price: $20.22
19 used & new from $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cuddly, December 14, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Cute little monkey. My daughter really likes this. It makes me and my daughter laugh. It is nice to also cuddle up to as well. My daughter is 8 years old and she likes it.

All the Answers
All the Answers
by Kate Messner
Price: $12.74

4.0 out of 5 stars We love this book, December 12, 2014
This review is from: All the Answers (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My daughter is 8 years old, and has mild Autism. She has a lot of "What if" questions. She really enjoyed reading this. It was fun to read and and while she read it, she didn't worry as much. It is a wonderful book to read. It is well written and I believe kids will enjoy. It.

The Imaginary
The Imaginary
by A.F. Harrold
Price: $13.51

4.0 out of 5 stars We loved reading it together, December 11, 2014
This review is from: The Imaginary (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It is well written and aimed at children. My daughter, age 8, really enjoyed reading the book. It is enjoyable and the title really suits the story.

(10 Pcs Bundle) 5 Center Pinch Lens Cap (58mm) and 5 Cap Keeper Leash for Canon, Nikon, Sony and any other DSLR Camera + MagicFiber Microfiber Premium Lens Cleaning Cloth
Price: $4.89
2 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, December 8, 2014
I am very happy with this. The caps themselves come with strings, I used one and attached it to where the strap on the camera is. also the attachments are easy to attach to the cap and then will streach around the lens. This is a great deal for the amount you get and they are good quality.

Transcend 64GB High Speed 10 UHS Flash Memory Card TS64GSDU1E (up to 45 MB/s, 300x)
Price: $26.95
7 used & new from $24.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality SD card, December 8, 2014
Wonderful SD card. Works really well in my new Canon T5i. It works both videos and photos well. I am very happy with it, and how well it stores the images.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20