Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Patricia Brouillette > Reviews

Browse

Patricia Brouill...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 1437

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Brouillette RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
GoGreen Power 24048 - Alkaline AA 48pk
GoGreen Power 24048 - Alkaline AA 48pk
Price: $16.06
2 used & new from $16.06

4.0 out of 5 stars good batteries, August 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Who doesn't need batteries? These work really well in my devices. They last a good amount of time. I am very pleased with them.

iHealth Bg5 Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System
iHealth Bg5 Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, August 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the fact that I can keep track of it on my phone. I found mine to be fairly accurate. I also don't have to worry about writing it down and then making sure I take my record to my doctors office. It easily put onto my phone and I always have the results. Also it I am not at home, I can test and not worry about recording later.

Just My Size Women's Pure Comfort Lace Bra, Warm Steel, 6X
Just My Size Women's Pure Comfort Lace Bra, Warm Steel, 6X
Price: $11.07
7 used & new from $8.83

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, well mademoiselle, August 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It is comfortable and films well. It has nice support. It is also nice looking and well made. It is durable.

Goody's Headache Powder, Mixed Fruit Blast, 4 Count (Pack of 36)
Goody's Headache Powder, Mixed Fruit Blast, 4 Count (Pack of 36)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and works fast, August 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like since it taste better than most things I take. Also I know some who have trouble taking pills and they like the idea of this. It taste good and is easy to take and works fairly quickly. Very happy with it.

Purina Beyond Natural Wet Dog Food, Beef & Apple Puree, 3.2-Ounce Pouch, Pack of 1
Price: $4.99
4 used & new from $2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog approved, August 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My two chihuahuas love it. It says 1/2 packet for every 20lbs, so I gave each of my dogs 1/2 a packet over their dry food. I mixed it well with the dry food and when they were done, there was nothing left. It is a good choice.

The Nutro Company High Protein Adult Food with Chicken and Whole Brown Rice Recipe for Finicky Felines, 3-Pound
Price: $11.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat, dog, and squirrel approved, August 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It is good tasting according to the cat. It is health and is enjoyed. My cat is an outdoor cat and roams, so I keep a bowl of food outside. I have had both my two dog and a squirrel come over and try eating it and claim it is good.

Lonely Planet Wall Calendar 2016 (Lonely Planet Calendar S)
Lonely Planet Wall Calendar 2016 (Lonely Planet Calendar S)
by Lonely Planet
Edition: Calendar
Price: $11.22
19 used & new from $9.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful images., August 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very nice calendar. It has information about the location of each image. Top left is the country, top right is the specific location, and bottom right is information about the location/image. It is very informational besides just being a calendar. I also love the images on each month. I will enjoy this during the 2016 year.

Composure for Medium and Large Dogs, 60 Soft Chews
Composure for Medium and Large Dogs, 60 Soft Chews
Price: $13.88
19 used & new from $13.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog approved, August 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works well. My dogs enjoy taking and it does help them keep their composure during times of stress. It has recommendations as to give each day, allowing more during times of higher stress. My dogs do seem to be calmer.

G.G.Martinsen 16 GB Mini Usb Port Slim Small Multi-lingual Selection 1.78 LCD Portable Mp3/Mp4, Mp3Player , Mp4Player , Video Player , Music Player , Media Player , Audio player With Photo Viewer , E-book Reader , Voice Recorder ,Games & Movie-Black
Offered by G.G.Martinsen
Price: $20.00
8 used & new from $17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mp3 player, August 12, 2015
Nice mp3 player. It is a nice alternative to an Ipod, but if you are use to an IPod, this will take a little getting use to. The music is of good quality and I enjoy using it to fall asleep to while listening to my music.

Draw and Write Journal for Kids
Draw and Write Journal for Kids
by Carol L. Briggs
Price: $6.79
27 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice kids journal, August 12, 2015
My daughter really enjoys this. She likes writing, but she also likes drawing, so this is the best of both worlds when it comes to her writing a journal. It has a nice space to color, nice paper to color and write on. The only thing that I would change would maybe ad some more lines, perhaps keep the front page like it is with a place to color and some lines, then on the back of the page, be all lines.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20