Profile for Patricia Brouillette > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1359

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia Brouillette RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SweeTarts Soft & Chewy Ropes Formerly Kazoozles, 1.8 Ounce Packages (Pack of 24)
Offered by Candy Land
Price: $16.49
9 used & new from $16.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and a bit of tart., March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you like something sweet with a bit of tart or sour, this good. There is mostly sweet followed with a bit of tart from the center part. Both my daughter and I enjoy this. It is really good. They come in individual packages with 4 "ropes" in each. It is worth getting.

Tom's of Maine Women's Naturally Dry Antiperspirant Stick, Fresh Meadow, 2.25 Ounce

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am happy with it and it works well

Danco 10723 Traditional Smart Spray Pull Down Faucet Spray Head, Chrome
Danco 10723 Traditional Smart Spray Pull Down Faucet Spray Head, Chrome
Price: $24.98
2 used & new from $23.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, and works well, March 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice relplacement. It is strictly the spray part, no hose is included. It is very easy to install. I am very happy with it. It works well.

Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 4-22-Pound
Sentry 3 Count Fiproguard Plus for Dogs Squeeze-On, 4-22-Pound
Offered by Best-4-Less.
Price: $15.97
14 used & new from $10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets rid of the fleas., March 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works just as well as Frontline. It has the same ingrediants. I use it on my puppies and it takes care of the fleas. I would recommend.

Classic Accessories 55-324-035101-EC Ravenna Cover for Built-In Grills, Medium, Taupe
Price: $36.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice cover, and works well, March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice cover for my grill. It is easy to put on and take off and fold up while using my grill. It is very durable and seems to be holding up to usage and weather. I like it.

Playtex Sport Combo Pack Tampons and Pads, Regular/Super, 32 Count
Playtex Sport Combo Pack Tampons and Pads, Regular/Super, 32 Count
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great combo, March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These work really well, I like having both tampons and pads in one. They work well absorbing. They also are confortable. Worth getting.

Maytex Thermal Shield Kaylee Energy Saving Window Panel, 50 by 84-Inch, Red
Maytex Thermal Shield Kaylee Energy Saving Window Panel, 50 by 84-Inch, Red
Price: $27.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My room faces east, so I have the morning sun coming in sometime before I am read to get up. I put this up an it does a good job at blocking a majority of the light. I can actually sleep in and not worry about the fact the sun is shining in my face. Considering how well it worked, I got a couple for the living room, since I have a window that faces west and it just happens to let the sun shine right in my face when I am sitting on my couch, and it works just as well there. I am very happy.

Scotts Super Bloom Water Soluble Plant Food, 2-Pound
Scotts Super Bloom Water Soluble Plant Food, 2-Pound
Price: $10.97
3 used & new from $9.58

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good plant food, March 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
A great plant food. It works well on my plants. It is easy to add to the soil while you are planting or after you have already planted.

Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo, 23.7 Fl Oz
Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo, 23.7 Fl Oz

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shampoo, March 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
It works well and leaves my hair clean and smelling like apples. It did a great job on my dandruff. I am very happy with it.

Ortho Home Defense Dual-Action Bed Bug Killer Aerosol Spray, 18-Ounce (Kills Bed Bugs, Fleas, Dust Mites & Stink Bugs)
Price: $8.99
11 used & new from $7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Works well and it lasts. I spat the areas and I have had issues. I mainly got it since it did include fleas, and despite using flea meds on my dogs, it has been a hard season for fleas. I use this and noticed that my dogs are not scratching as much. Worth getting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20