Profile for Opus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 214

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Opus RSS Feed (IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Puppy Cake Banana Cake Mix and Frosting - Net Wt. 9 oz(255g)
Puppy Cake Banana Cake Mix and Frosting - Net Wt. 9 oz(255g)
Offered by Puppy Cake
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars That is not good for dogs, May 8, 2015
This is made with wheat flour? That is not good for dogs. Especially dogs with allergies. If it was made with rice flour and oats, it would be healthier.

Yahoo Mail
Yahoo Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great., April 10, 2015
This review is from: Yahoo Mail (App)
Not much to say about an email app but it's easy to setup. Works perfectly. You can setup several emails too.

Call Blocker+
Call Blocker+

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well., April 10, 2015
This review is from: Call Blocker+ (App)
It does what it should. Blocks the numbers perfectly. Easy to use too.

Hydroluxe® Deluxe 24-setting 3-way Shower Combo
Hydroluxe® Deluxe 24-setting 3-way Shower Combo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, April 10, 2015
For the price it's a good buy but it is all plastic except for the hose. Installation was easy. Took about 10 minutes. It even comes with some Teflon tape. The water flow is fine. The fittings seem a bit flimsy. I may replace the shower arm diverter with a stainless steel/chrome one. The one that came with it is all plastic. Hopefully it will last a few years.

KES I3300 Extra Long Replacement Shower Hose 118-Inch (3-Meter), Stainless Steel
Offered by KES HILI INC.
Price: $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, April 10, 2015
Great length and good construction. Perfect for washing the dogs. A bit pricey considering my shower head costs less then this hose but worth it for the convenience and ease of use.

For Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2 (7040T) / Pop Icon by CoverON® Diamond Studded Hybrid Armor Case (Aurora Series) - Sky Blue Hard and White Soft Silicone
Offered by Wireless Central
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Case, March 27, 2015
Cute case. Fits the Alcatel One Touch POP ICON A564C phone perfectly. I do wish that there were cutouts for the buttons though.

avast! Mobile Security
avast! Mobile Security

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Anti-Virus, March 27, 2015
This review is from: avast! Mobile Security (App)
Works good. Doesn't take up to much space or cause any lag. I use Avast on all of my laptops too

Phillips Brush #11 * Metal Bristles With Red Cushion
Phillips Brush #11 * Metal Bristles With Red Cushion
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $17.83
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great for Shelties, March 27, 2015
This brush works great for my Shelties. I need a straight pin brush to get through their fur. A lot of pin brushes have rounded pins and those will not go through a doubled coated dog coat. I use this in conjunction with a slicker brush and they look beautiful Good price too!

K-9 Mail
K-9 Mail

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not Work for Me, March 27, 2015
This review is from: K-9 Mail (App)
I can't get it to work with my AT&T email. I've tried several different settings, but nothing works. I really wanted to use this. It looked good.

Alcatel OneTouch Icon Pop Android Prepaid Phone with Triple Minutes (Tracfone)
Alcatel OneTouch Icon Pop Android Prepaid Phone with Triple Minutes (Tracfone)
Offered by shopcelldeals
Price: $119.99
5 used & new from $94.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Phone!, March 21, 2015
Finally I feel like I got a decent, up to date phone from Tracfone. I've been with Tracfone for around 10 years. I started with a flip phone and have worked my way up to this one. I had the LG Optimus Dynamic II before this and it drove me nuts. It was so slow and would constantly hang. It was a step up from the LG 800G but still, I did not enjoy using it. The Alcatel One Touch is fun to use. With it's quad core processor, it's fast, has a large 5 inch screen and an updated android system. Now I feel like I can actually use the features of the phone and all of my Apps, without the constant lag. I love the 5 inch screen. You can easily read and write email, text, play games, web browse and watch Netflix comfortably. I feel like I'm in the 21st Century. Just because I don't want a contract phone, doesn't mean I want a crappy phone and I'm happy that Tracfone added this to its line up. I hope they continue to bring bigger and better phones. I highly recommend the Alcatel One Touch Pop Icon. It's a great phone. Especially for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20